Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were an accomplice, I hope he gets castrated by screaming banshees. The end.

Also I'm showing there is a rose land commenter route that has a stop exactly where the gas station is and it runs all the way up to Cville at the Free T. Who said there is no bus route?

And excuse me but my theory is based off the facts at hand.

If you want to go off of facts only, no other accomplice has been named so that is a mute point.

Sorry 2Hip2BSquare. I was meaning what I wrote wasn't based completely off facts, because otherwise someone would want a link, and well...I don't feel like looking for one. ;)

Theories are what we need and all we have!

LE did say they had NOT ruled out an accomplice though!

Also I'm showing there is a free trolly that has a stop exactly where the gas station is and it runs all the way up to Cville. Who said there is no bus route?

A local, dont remember which one. I remember we all looked at the website but it was said the website wasnt accurate at all. I think its more for senior citizens/disabled people then for commuters. You have to call in advance to arrange stops etc. Its probably on thread 2 or 3.

Sorry 2Hip2BSquare. I was meaning what I wrote wasn't based completely off facts, because otherwise someone would want a link, and well...I don't feel like looking for one. ;)

Theories are what we need and all we have!

LE did say they had NOT ruled out an accomplice though!

Thanks :). I haven't had my coffee yet. (shoots self in head)

If there were an accomplice, I hope he gets castrated by screaming banshees. The end.

Via banded like calves! Or we could do like pigs...but well, that's messy. ;) Bands would hurt for a bit. Yup, I'll be a screaming banshee! :floorlaugh:

My reasoning is it has been stated as red and a sweater. FBI confirms her shirt was pink. Could it be a different article that may have been in her vehicle as someone mentioned? I think that would be a better possibility.

Also, LE asked her mom not to comment about it as her mother stated in the latest article I had linked to earlier. I honestly don't see LE asking a parent not to confirm or deny if it were hers if were actually hers. LE would know a parent could likely not be able to hide such distraught emotions if it were actually her shirt.

I personally do not think the shirt/sweater etc is Alexis', but....just playing devil's advocate, in the Morgan Harrington case, LE told everyone that the Pantera shirt found on the UVA campus was not Morgan's. However after about a week they announced that it was the shirt Morgan was wearing the night she disappeared. I thought it was rather odd to lie at first, but they must have had their reasoning. I assume they were testing it for DNA to be 100% positive.

I dont remember if it got cold during that time but I know at some point in August I posted on my FB that I was going to have to dig out my winter clothes. It was in the 30's one morning and Im about an hour from Nelson Co. She does have on a long sleeve shirt and pants.

Really? I'm in Tidewater and we've had nothing near sweater weather.
Of course different locales have different temps.

I have been wondering the same thing. I live in Shipman. When I go to Lynchburg, I use Oak Ridge Road to cut through to get on 29 S. It saves a few miles. Unless she was intent on getting a bite to eat from McD's. There are a couple of gas stations on 29 S on the way to Lynchburg in Nelson Co.

A McDonald's employee did say that she went through the drive thru that day. However, there was not a time given. So we don't know if she went early in the morning for a frappe or when she stopped to get gas?

Never even knew that was there. Looks like its just dirt on the food lion side... Maybe gravel over toward where it connects to Mountain Cove rd. Few houses in between, nothing else.

This road is very scary for me to look at. I look also at the fact that her phone last pinged around his house in the wooded area and it all starts to creep me out.

I agree. Especially for a young woman without credit cards in said purse and only cash to pay for her gas. I mean I'm assuming she couldnt use credit in her name at her age and only paid in cash...

She actually could have a credit card at her age. I got my kids credit cards with my card number but in THEIR names for school shopping. After shopping was done I got the cards back.

Another thing my husband often gave the kids his cc for gas. All they had to do was swipe it at the pump.

She actually could have a credit card at her age. I got my kids credit cards with my card number but in THEIR names for school shopping. After shopping was done I got the cards back.

Another thing my husband often gave the kids his cc for gas. All they had to do was swipe it at the pump.

True! And now that they overcharge you if you swipe at the pump, I can see why she would want to go inside to swipe the card so the funds wouldn't be held (btw I hate how gas stations dI that now!)

True! And now that they overcharge you if you swipe at the pump, I can see why she would want to go inside to swipe the card so the funds wouldn't be held (btw I hate how gas stations dI that now!)

What bank or credit card do you use? Mine basically does the exact opposite. I'm with BB&T, when I pump gas it puts a $1.00 hold on my card no matter how much gas I pump. The actually transaction doesn't show up until 2 or 3 days later.

Going back to earlier threads to see what I can find. Come rescue me if I'm not back in an hour or so!!

What bank or credit card do you use? Mine basically does the exact opposite. I'm with BB&T, when I pump gas it puts a $1.00 hold on my card no matter how much gas I pump. The actually transaction doesn't show up until 2 or 3 days later.

AMEX business card for traveling. Ugh I wanted $50 of gas and they took all of my available funds ($400!) til it went through to make sure it would honor.

Drives me nuts, but I'm in California so between the AMEX and gas prices here, I'm swimming in frustration lol

I cant link to FB from work but I just saw on my phone, on Parkers page, that Alexis' phone was found before last Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500