Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Terri had nothing to do with this and the person last seen with Kyron is solely responsible? Or maybe she is connected to the last person seen with him. At this point imo its one or the other. I think le is holding the info about the last person Kyron was seen with close to their vests as they try to connect him to Terri but i don't think they have been successful thus far. Maybe they should try a new tactic like releasing the composite of this person to the media. IMO it might help them identify this person and then they would have better luck connecting him to Terri as that seems to be their predominant theory.

I personally do not believe Terri is involved which i know is an extremely unpopular opinion on here but every avenue needs to be explored and after 3 years i feel they should release more about this person last seen with Kyron and the description and circumstances as told to them by witnesses. If i were a parent at skyline i would be very ticked off if LE continues to remain silent on this

Other avenues HAVE been explored, as discussed ad infinitum by LE. They chased a lot of sightings of Kyron that had (as far as we know) nothing to do with Terri murdering him or selling him off. Since LE has not released their evidence - but has listed many different angles of inquiry in the case, including those that have nothing to do with Terri - then it's clear LE has chased other angles, and kept finding the finger pointing back to Terri.

I also am not sure why you're giving the "some other person saw him last" story credibility. What is it about that story that has the ring of reality to you? Because the attorney of the person of interest says "my client didn't do it. Some other guy did it." and that sounds more credible than everything else? it's his job to say that. And in any case, the only person who knows the person who saw him LAST is the murderer. No one else knows the timeline of when Kyron was taken.

I try not to remember that photo. Ever. I think it gives me PTSD. :D

Although she looked NOTHING like that when the crime was committed.

Oh yeah, but remember in her sexts she promised Kaine's friend that she could bench press his weight and squash him during sex, or something. So she still saw herself as a strong person who could outmuscle a grown man right after Kyron went missing.

I don't care what info the defense atty has, what I want to know is why did TH not fight to see Kiara from the first! What was so damaging to her that she choose not do to it? That to me is more telling than anything else.

RSBM

That's the mystery. Her supporters seem to say that she gave up her own baby "just in case" LE asked her something that could make her look guilty for a crime she didn't commit. I guess she was just making very sure that none of her innocent actions could be construed as guilty, and giving up her baby was just a security measure?

The goal of LE is to find Kyron. I'm not convinced he's dead. I have seen no evidence that Terri was involved just as I've seen no evidence that Kaine was not involved. The biggest red flag I see is that Kaine has refused Terri co-parenting time with her child. Such a move is emotionally cruel to the child. There are two mothers who are without their child and the commonality is that the father is the same for both children.

JMO

So one parent is protecting a child from a suspected child murderer, and the other parent gives up their baby for three years... and you're saying the parent who has brought up the baby in safety is "cruel"? That's weird.

Here's the commonality: Terri sent her older son away, then her stepson went "missing", then she gave her baby up without a fight. The commonality is that Terri is a mother who loses her children, at least 2 by her own choice.

why did TH not "fight" to see her child? I think it is entirely possible she believed she was threatened or she feared for the child's safety if she pursued it.

JMO

Evidence of this?

I think the little girl is better off where she is. Until this alleged murder for hire plot is confirmed or refuted, it would be unwise to have her in the hands of someone who attempted such a scheme. And then, of course there is KYRON....

My opinion only, of course.

I am confused why we need to provide evidence of TH's connection to the disappearance of Kyron but no evidence needs to be presented of KH threatening his second wife, abusing his daughter and being involved in the disappearance of his son?

TH is the captain of her ship-she is free to tell Houze to go to hell and she wants her baby in her arms no matter what. It is, imo, a very weak argument to state that she is a puppet to this defense team.

Houze doesnt need to know whether or not she did it-in fact he cant know if she did and still represent her as innocent. This is a high stakes game and last on her list appears to be her infant.

And I repeat, the baby has not been separated from her primary caregiver. She is still with her father. None of us have any idea who ultimately spent the lions share of time with her prior to her father choosing to remove her from proximity to TH in order to protect her. The baby that is. TH has not been involved in her life, voluntarily, for 3 years. She needs to explain the why's of that and prove that she is a fit and loving parent.

Team TH or not Team TH, she still has to take all of the steps and frankly I see absolutely no reason that she should receive a short cut. IF she is innocent, then she has nothing to fear about specific and pointed questions regarding her parenting abilities and her care of her stepson up until the very last moment she had him in her sight. jmvho.

So one parent is protecting a child from a suspected child murderer, and the other parent gives up their baby for three years... and you're saying the parent who has brought up the baby in safety is "cruel"? That's weird.

:floorlaugh:

Thank you-that was much more succinct than my post and I should have just kept my thoughts to myself and let you speak. :D

I am confused why we need to provide evidence of TH's connection to the disappearance of Kyron but no evidence needs to be presented of KH threatening his second wife, abusing his daughter and being involved in the disappearance of his son?

TH is the captain of her ship-she is free to tell Houze to go to hell and she wants her baby in her arms no matter what. It is, imo, a very weak argument to state that she is a puppet to this defense team.

Houze doesnt need to know whether or not she did it-in fact he cant know if she did and still represent her as innocent. This is a high stakes game and last on her list appears to be her infant.

And I repeat, the baby has not been separated from her primary caregiver. She is still with her father. None of us have any idea who ultimately spent the lions share of time with her prior to her father choosing to remove her from proximity to TH in order to protect her. The baby that is. TH has not been involved in her life, voluntarily, for 3 years. She needs to explain the why's of that and prove that she is a fit and loving parent.

Team TH or not Team TH, she still has to take all of the steps and frankly I see absolutely no reason that she should receive a short cut. IF she is innocent, then she has nothing to fear about specific and pointed questions regarding her parenting abilities and her care of her stepson up until the very last moment she had him in her sight. jmvho.

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new or unusual, but it is a HUGE deal for a mother to give up primary care, much less any care, of an infant for three years time. Anyone who's ever been in family court knows that the status quo prevails vis-a-vis the child unless there's a good reason to change it. Terri has dug herself an ENORMOUS hole on custody issues and any family lawyer advising her would have told her as much. This child doesn't even know who she is at this point. jmo

Other avenues HAVE been explored, as discussed ad infinitum by LE. They chased a lot of sightings of Kyron that had (as far as we know) nothing to do with Terri murdering him or selling him off. Since LE has not released their evidence - but has listed many different angles of inquiry in the case, including those that have nothing to do with Terri - then it's clear LE has chased other angles, and kept finding the finger pointing back to Terri.

I also am not sure why you're giving the "some other person saw him last" story credibility. What is it about that story that has the ring of reality to you? Because the attorney of the person of interest says "my client didn't do it. Some other guy did it." and that sounds more credible than everything else? it's his job to say that. And in any case, the only person who knows the person who saw him LAST is the murderer. No one else knows the timeline of when Kyron was taken.

Oh yeah, but remember in her sexts she promised Kaine's friend that she could bench press his weight and squash him during sex, or something. So she still saw herself as a strong person who could outmuscle a grown man right after Kyron went missing.

That's the mystery. Her supporters seem to say that she gave up her own baby "just in case" LE asked her something that could make her look guilty for a crime she didn't commit. I guess she was just making very sure that none of her innocent actions could be construed as guilty, and giving up her baby was just a security measure?

Here's the commonality: Terri sent her older son away, then her stepson went "missing", then she gave her baby up without a fight. The commonality is that Terri is a mother who loses her children, at least 2 by her own choice.

Evidence of this?

Or even a credible allegation of it. I've not heard a breath of that even from her own lawyers. Maybe I missed it, though. jmo

Thank you for this ami. I missed this extremely important point. Given the opportunity, family court will look very closely at all of this.

In my recollection it was the court that refused Terri co-parenting time.

Kaine could not deny her, only a court.you are so right!

If she wanted it, she could have gone to court and demanded it. The court would decide.

But she could not go because she was pleading the 5th. What is it that she had to plead the fifth about? See, that is the big problem to me. She could not go to court because she had to plead the 5th.

So BS on being denied by Kaine!

DNA should quickly determine if this is associated with the Horman case. Everything from the beginning of this case pointed to Sauvie Island. The phone pings, etc. Perhaps there is finally some notable progress.

Unfortunately, this is an article from June of last year. It was determined to not be involved, IIRC.

I think the little girl is better off where she is. Until this alleged murder for hire plot is confirmed or refuted, it would be unwise to have her in the hands of someone who attempted such a scheme. And then, of course there is KYRON....

My opinion only, of course.

Thank you wasn't enough! "Allegedly" TH tried to hire a man to murder her husband. Well, LE had enough evidence of it to warn Kaine to get the heck out of dodge with their child. What if the MFH scheme had been successful? What if Baby K was with Kaine and was injured or even worse, killed?? Too much of this points to a very dangerous woman!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
Yet Kantor made it clear he will not postpone the pending divorce and child custody proceeding between Terri Horman and her estranged husband Kaine Horman, or delay discovery for that civil case as the Multnomah County district attorney's office had requested.

"In sum, the court is allowing the respondent (Terri Horman) to conduct her own investigation into and discovery of the relevant facts and evidence (except for the minor students a this time) in order to prepare for the eventual trial,'' Kantor wrote

I don't know if this was posted on any of Kyron's threads, so forgive if so-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5VClwuf3s&desktop_uri=/watch?v=kY5VClwuf3s&app=desktop

Tuesday 09/17: Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron? (Dr Phil- love him or hate him)

:seeya: Thank You for the reminder ...

Here's my :twocents: fwiw :

It's about time that Phil McGraw have some "reputable" guests on his show, meaning "innocent" parents of a missing child ...

I will NOT forget how much $$$ his show paid the Anthony's ... oh, and how he "catered" to Baby Lisa Irwin's parents :banghead: which IMO, Baby Lisa's parents KNOW where she is ...

However, I still will NOT watch any Dr. Phil show even if Desiree and Kaine will be on it ...

But well wishes for Desiree and Kaine !

:please: for Kyron !

"In sum, the court is allowing the respondent (Terri Horman) to conduct her own investigation into and discovery of the relevant facts and evidence (except for the minor students a this time) in order to prepare for the eventual trial"

Is it just me or does this judge sound pretty certain that there will be a trial eventually? If he'd said "prepare for a possible trial" or some such thing it would have been more iffy but "the eventual trial" sounds inevitable. Does he know something we don't or am I just overinterpreting?

Works for me....Remember that each person deposed by TH will have their own atty who will be objecting to questions from Houze and company. ;)

Now, when will TH be deposed?

However, the judge said he would not allow Terri Horman's lawyers to seek documents or evidence from the business employees on what they said to law enforcement.

In summary, they cannot question the children most importantly the ones who testified before the Grand Jury. Houze cannot seek evidence on what people said to LE.

She will get the surveillance videos from FM etc...she would have received those as part of a discovery for the criminal trial anyway. It will work to her benefit so she can start to retrofit her story to what she might see (jmvho.).

No matter what, it's good to keep Kyron's name and story out there.

Just saw Dr. Phil will be covering Kyron's case tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013.
http://www.drphil.com/

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new or unusual, but it is a HUGE deal for a mother to give up primary care, much less any care, of an infant for three years time. Anyone who's ever been in family court knows that the status quo prevails vis-a-vis the child unless there's a good reason to change it. Terri has dug herself an ENORMOUS hole on custody issues and any family lawyer advising her would have told her as much. This child doesn't even know who she is at this point. jmo

IMO Desiree might agree with this post.

Evidence of this?

i'm on my ipad so it's hard for me to snip, but your part that quotes me as saying how can i give any credibility to a report that someone else was last seen with kyron just because TH's attorney said so, my response to that is, how could you not even consider it a possibility? her attorney wouldn't have said that unless they had witnesses that could back that up.

anyway, its clear that any theory or opinion stated in this forum that doesn't go with the majority opinion is immediately pounced on in what I feel is a condescending manner. i have followed this case from the beginning just like everyone else so it's not like i'm clueless on the facts. have a nice night everyone and i think we can all agree that Kyron needs to come home and whatever the truth is will eventually come to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab