GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The projected release date for Terry Speaks is next October. That is chilling.

Isn't it though?

Apparently if you kidnap, murder, and dismember someone you can just go living your life.....as long as that someone was a stripper or someone with a questionable "lifestyle."

The projected release date for Terry Speaks is next October. That is chilling.

Do you have a "source" for this release date for Terry Speaks for next October?

Are you talking about October 2013 or October 2014?

I don't remember reading about this? Does anybody know?

Do you have a "source" for this release date for Terry Speaks for next October?

Are you talking about October 2013 or October 2014?

I don't remember reading about this? Does anybody know?

October 7, 2014.

This link should take you directly to the site.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...=&LastName=speaks&Race=W&Sex=M&Age=&x=73&y=15

Here's where I posted about it in March.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 05 June 2012 - #6

Isn't it though?

Apparently if you kidnap, murder, and dismember someone you can just go living your life.....as long as that someone was a stripper or someone with a questionable "lifestyle."

I will have to disagree with you on this one. While I have questioned this in other cases, I think LE in Mississippi have worked tirelessly on this.

I also hope that over the next year they are able to build a case for charges that amount to more than desecration of a corpse. Because of Jaren being dismembered and left in the water, chances of them finding any DNA on her are slim to none. Obviously MS and TS actions speak of guilt, but if all they have is her leaving with them from the bar on the cameras, then that alone would be hard to get a conviction on. We still don't know if they found any weapons, tools that were used, or a crime scene. There is a lot of area to cover between NO and BSL.

I also hope that if there were any other parties involved in this, they will be identified. I suspect their were.

I'm a firm believer that bad things can happen to anyone, but whenever drugs, sex and money are involved, it definitely puts a person at a higher risk.

I had my own bad experience in NOLA and really don't want to come across as bashing the city in anyway. One things for sure though, it's not a place for the young and naive that don't know the city, to let their guard down. It can be a fun place to party, but every safety precaution should be taken.

Young people, like myself whey back when, don't think about bad things happening sometimes, until it's to late.

I'm so sad we've reached this point. I had really hoped that we'd have some answers by now. I'm continuing to pray for justice for this beautiful young woman and her family but I'm dismayed by the lack of movement apparent in this case. I understand there being a backlog with the FBI processing evidence but this certainly seems excessive. I know the detectives don't want to tip their hands until they've got a solid case for prosecution but it's hard not to be frustrated with the lack of any information regarding the case. I'll still be praying over here and hoping that someday [soon] we'll have answers-- most importantly for her family but also to remove whoever is responsible for this atrocity from society so that no one else suffers this same horrific fate at the hands of this [these] monsters.

I've just become aware of this whole story as my wife pointed it out to me. First, my wife knows that I was pretty good, but not great, friends with Addie from her days in the Raleigh/Durham area.

My wife actually had some history with her but only recently realized it. She described a girl who was wanting a place to live and when she described her (wrote all the time in a journal, short girl, hippy-ish, long blond hair, kind of tragic...like she was just beaten down), I put two and two together and when I considered the time-frame, I am sure she was talking about Addie. My wife was a single mother at the time and had an extra room. She decided that Addie might not be the best roommate for reasons I shall leave unsaid. My wife and I were longtime friends before we were married and we ran in a pretty tight circle. Anyhow, Addie was definitely within the periphery of this circle. Anyhow...

I lived in Raleigh for years. I was a primarily a musician for years before attending both undergraduate and graduate school. All the while, I spent a ton of time in bars- working, drinking and playing in most--and am intimately familiar with the more shady side of life in Raleigh, NC and the general area. I've also spent time in New Orleans and at one point in my life had many friends in both Raleigh, NC and NO that crossed paths in odd ways. The French Quarter was the epicenter of the NO end of that spectrum.

Anyhow, Raleigh is where anyone in NC comes to party...especially those in Eastern NC where this TS character is from. I have seen this guy before. I am not good at names but I don't forget faces. I had the type of visceral reaction in my stomach when I saw a picture of TS that leaves me 100% convinced that I have seen this guy and didn't like him. I have no way of knowing whether he and Addie crossed paths in NC. It really wouldn't surprise me. Addie was a friend to everyone and would make a perfect target for this type of character.

I could go on and on and I wish for the life of me I could recollect exactly where and exactly when I have seen this guy, but I know I have crossed paths with him and it would have had to have been in Raleigh before 2007.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

I've just become aware of this whole story as my wife pointed it out to me. First, my wife knows that I was pretty good, but not great, friends with Addie from her days in the Raleigh/Durham area.

My wife actually had some history with her but only recently realized it. She described a girl who was wanting a place to live and when she described her (wrote all the time in a journal, short girl, hippy-ish, long blond hair, kind of tragic...like she was just beaten down), I put two and two together and when I considered the time-frame, I am sure she was talking about Addie. My wife was a single mother at the time and had an extra room. She decided that Addie might not be the best roommate for reasons I shall leave unsaid. My wife and I were longtime friends before we were married and we ran in a pretty tight circle. Anyhow, Addie was definitely within the periphery of this circle. Anyhow...

I lived in Raleigh for years. I was a primarily a musician for years before attending both undergraduate and graduate school. All the while, I spent a ton of time in bars- working, drinking and playing in most--and am intimately familiar with the more shady side of life in Raleigh, NC and the general area. I've also spent time in New Orleans and at one point in my life had many friends in both Raleigh, NC and NO that crossed paths in odd ways. The French Quarter was the epicenter of the NO end of that spectrum.

Anyhow, Raleigh is where anyone in NC comes to party...especially those in Eastern NC where this TS character is from. I have seen this guy before. I am not good at names but I don't forget faces. I had the type of visceral reaction in my stomach when I saw a picture of TS that leaves me 100% convinced that I have seen this guy and didn't like him. I have no way of knowing whether he and Addie crossed paths in NC. It really wouldn't surprise me. Addie was a friend to everyone and would make a perfect target for this type of character.

I could go on and on and I wish for the life of me I could recollect exactly where and exactly when I have seen this guy, but I know I have crossed paths with him and it would have had to have been in Raleigh before 2007.

:welcome:

Thank you for your insight bluelena69! And a BIG WELCOME. Any new info is good info. I can't speak for anyone else here, by IMHO TS and MS are the people who murdered Jaren. It is awful think what her family must be going through with all the time that has passed. They are always in my prayers. As for why LE has allowed MS to be free, I can't fathom, but from the depths of my soul believe that one day, we will be seeing TS' "lesser" offenses listed as they name him some sort of spree/serial/whatever killer. The atrocities of what happened to Addie, who was a friend of MS and then poor Jaren, well it doesn't take a Mensa candidate to figure it out.

We will see Justice for Jaren. I know it. Though the wheels of justice have never turned slower that I've seen.

ALWAYS MOO

I've just become aware of this whole story as my wife pointed it out to me. First, my wife knows that I was pretty good, but not great, friends with Addie from her days in the Raleigh/Durham area...I could go on and on and I wish for the life of me I could recollect exactly where and exactly when I have seen this guy, but I know I have crossed paths with him and it would have had to have been in Raleigh before 2007.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Ugh! I hate when that happens. I just typed a bunch of carp and then went to copy a link and lost the whole post. Anyway, it is refreshing to have a new member join us in trying to find Justice for Jaren's case. I've always wondered if TS knew of MS from Addie's story and the NC/NOLA connections after Addie's murder and Zack's suicide. I remember reading comments posted on the website for the Shake the Devil book after seeing MS on the Final Witness episode. Many comments about Addie were unfavorable, and friends of Zack insinuated that she drove him to do the horrible things that happened to the two of them. MS even had a couple of comments (under her actual name) about her relationship with the two. Regardless of what caused their post-Katina tragedy, I have to think that TS may have known of Addie's story and maybe even MS's connection to her that brought the two of them together so close to the bar where Addie and MS worked together.

Below is a link to one of the most recent (ap) articles I can find about Jaren's case. I can't help but wonder why/how not one coworker or manager at any of the gentlemen's clubs that Jaren or TS worked at has been able to provide additional info to help indict MS and TS and move this case forward, but the article says no one in the FQ is talking.

I also have a hard time believing these two could have cleaned up the house in Kenner and Ms's car so well that no evidence was left to help connect them to Jaren's death. They were so careless in getting caught on video at Temptations after soliciting another dancer at a nearby club who reported it to the news, and then went to a friend's house to dye their hair bright blue and orange/red, only to be arrested while visiting with relatives of MS's. I just don't see how they could have covered their guilt in a cold-blooded murder after such a messy get-away.

IMHO- I have to think that Jaren's death is way more complex than the open and shut case that many of us wish it would be.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/-No-arrests-in-dancers-death-1-year-later-210692791.html

Hopefully, the next time I have a chance to check on justice for Jaren (my husband is on the road with his band this weekend:), her case will be closer to being solved once and for all.

Bumping........again!
Still waiting for something. Anything. Its been so quiet.

It's time to bring up the Circumstantial Evidence again. It's time for Jaren and her family to receive the justice they deserve.

Exhibit A -Terry Speaks was fired from his position as a doorman/bouncer at Stilettos Cabaret (next door to Temptations) for tampering with the clubs video surveillance equipment one month prior to Jaren’s disappearance. My guess is to hide his drug dealings with people that visited the club or maybe something more nefarious.

Exhibit B – Jaren was last seen alive with MAS & TS in a video surveillance camera.

Exhibit C – MAS & TS were in Stiletto's Cabaret trying to pickup another dancer prior to picking up Jaren. That dancer was offered money for a private party.

Exhibit D – Jaren apparently knew these two people. TS had worked next door at Stilettos Club from Jaren at one time. Jaren informed a co-worker that she was going to work at a private party and left with MAS & TS.

Exhibit E – MAS & TS had dyed their hair -his a reddish color, hers blue at her friend’s house. MAS told her friend that they had been evicted from their home. MAS also mentioned a couple of times with the friend about the "stripper who got killed and whose body had later washed ashore."

Exhibit F – The fact that MAS immediately closed her Facebook Account had caused some suspicion.

Exhibit G –
They were both pulled over by the Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation and then questioned. They were heading to Loranger to see her family, perhaps because they were leaving town?

Exhibit H – TS presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him.

Exhibit I - During the Loranger traffic stop, MAS identified TS as her husband, “Allen,” then MAS yelled to TS by calling him “David,” while he was running. Why?

Exhibit J – MAS told officers that she knew TS had “a history or a warrant” in NC.

Exhibit K – When they were both arrested they were invoking their 5th amendment right not to answer questions (I’m sure that they were instructed by their attorneys.)

Exhibit L – Last summer - MAS was shown on the ABC’s Final Witness Show (filmed months prior) saying, “What am I gonna do to get rid of the body? That would be the first thought. How do I fix it?

Exhibit M – MAS shows absolutely no remorse to Jaren’s family and friends.

Exhibit N -Why come MAS & TS can't answer a simple question - When was the last time you have seen Jaren Lockhart - after you walked out on Bourbon St. together?

It's time for true Justice for Jaren!

- Clodumbo

It's time to bring up the Circumstantial Evidence again. It's time for Jaren and her family to receive the justice they deserve.

Exhibit A -Terry Speaks was fired from his position as a doorman/bouncer at Stilettos Cabaret (next door to Temptations) for tampering with the clubs video surveillance equipment one month prior to Jaren’s disappearance. My guess is to hide his drug dealings with people that visited the club or maybe something more nefarious.

Exhibit B – Jaren was last seen alive with MAS & TS in a video surveillance camera.

Exhibit C – MAS & TS were in Stiletto's Cabaret trying to pickup another dancer prior to picking up Jaren. That dancer was offered money for a private party.

Exhibit D – Jaren apparently knew these two people. TS had worked next door at Stilettos Club from Jaren at one time. Jaren informed a co-worker that she was going to work at a private party and left with MAS & TS.

Exhibit E – MAS & TS had dyed their hair -his a reddish color, hers blue at her friend’s house. MAS told her friend that they had been evicted from their home. MAS also mentioned a couple of times with the friend about the "stripper who got killed and whose body had later washed ashore."

Exhibit F – The fact that MAS immediately closed her Facebook Account had caused some suspicion.

Exhibit G –
They were both pulled over by the Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation and then questioned. They were heading to Loranger to see her family, perhaps because they were leaving town?

Exhibit H – TS presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him.

Exhibit I - During the Loranger traffic stop, MAS identified TS as her husband, “Allen,” then MAS yelled to TS by calling him “David,” while he was running. Why?

Exhibit J – MAS told officers that she knew TS had “a history or a warrant” in NC.

Exhibit K – When they were both arrested they were invoking their 5th amendment right not to answer questions (I’m sure that they were instructed by their attorneys.)

Exhibit L – Last summer - MAS was shown on the ABC’s Final Witness Show (filmed months prior) saying, “What am I gonna do to get rid of the body? That would be the first thought. How do I fix it?

Exhibit M – MAS shows absolutely no remorse to Jaren’s family and friends.

Exhibit N -Why come MAS & TS can't answer a simple question - When was the last time you have seen Jaren Lockhart - after you walked out on Bourbon St. together?

- Clodumbo

Thank you for this! Jaren is often on my mind. i feel so bad for her family as they deal with the tragedy of losing her and the how they must feel about the lack of justice. I am so angry that MAS is allowed to just walk after refusing to help, not showing an ounce of compassion. What a waste of human skin she is.

The cops should be on her tail, arresting her every time she jaywalks or tosses a cigarette butt.

Circumstantial evidence is used during a trial to establish guilt or innocence through reasoning. This indirect evidence is the result of combining different, but seemingly unrelated, facts that the prosecution uses to infer the defendants guilt.

Most criminals are careful not to generate any direct evidence while they are committing a crime. Because of this, courts often depend on circumstantial evidence to determine the facts of the case.

An example of circumstantial evidence is the behavior of the defendant around the time that the alleged crime took place.

It is a popular misconception that circumstantial evidence carries less weight or importance than direct evidence. This is only partly true. While direct evidence is generally seen as more powerful, most successful prosecutions rely greatly on circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence often has an advantage over direct evidence because it is more difficult to suppress or fabricate.

** There are some legal experts who would even argue that circumstantial evidence is more persuasive than direct evidence.

Source: http://www.probablecause.org/circumstantialevidence.html

- Clodumbo

Does anyone know if MAS has returned from Las Vegas?

A friend of mine phoned last night to see if any new developments have been reported on Jaren's murder. She frequents a neighborhood Saloon in Jefferson, LA
and swears MAS or her look a like was there about a month ago.

Now I wonder if she is roaming the streets of Jefferson Parish.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname