Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they have left a message that she wasn't there and he didn't hear it until later in the day. I'm suspicious of dad as well.
When my daughter misses school they call me the evening of to tell me she was late or wasn’t there. It’s an automated system. Not sure if Texas uses the same system as we do here in Arizona.

Let's ask ourselves WHY McDougal would contact Audrii's Mom late on the night of the 14th to arrange a meetup?
Too bad the media outlet didn't post the actual messages. IMO, Mom doesn't even know him other than in passing and they live in a small town.

I posted earlier today, again - just my opinion - McDougal was trying to set Cassie up, I think he had already unalived her by that time. The Park, btw was near the river. Coincedence?
That is my thinking as well.

Andy Kahan is Director of Victim Services and Advocacy - Crime Stoppers of Houston, Texas.

Andy Kahan's facebook post is a Texas tri-county criminal history of Don Steven McDougal.
The counties are: Brazoria, Harris and Liberty.
McDougal could have a criminal history in other Texas counties or other states.

McDougal resides in Polk County, TX and he is currently in the Polk County Jail.

Andy posted the following on his Facebook page on Saturday, 2/17/24.

RE: McDougal, Don Steven -- tri-county criminal history

Source:
Andy Kahan - Facebook

Andy Kahan

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favorites · 5h ·

The person of interest Don Steven McDougal in the disappearance of 11 year old Audrii Cunningham has quite a lengthy tri-county criminal history including spending time in prison for ENTICING a CHILD
• He has at least 6 Felony Convictions
• He has been to TDCJ at least twice
• He was convicted in Brazoria County for Enticing a Child in 2008 and sentenced to 2 years in prison
• He has 4 convictions in Harris County
• He was sent to prison in 2010 for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
• He was convicted in Liberty County for Assault of a Public Servant
• He has been sent to State Jail 3 times for Felony Convictions
• Despite being convicted of ENTICING a CHILD he is not required to register as a Sex Offender

1708249142747.png
1708249294857.png

Last edited:
The POI can't just be a "roommate" if he knew how to contact the victim's mother. How would he even know who she was and how to contact her?

It's so angering that he has a violent criminal record, including enticing a child, and was still allowed to live with a child.

I CAN control who I allow in my home and who has access to my children

In the home, yes we can and should. This guy clearly should not have lived with them.

At school, walking to school, it's a different story. We can't always control everyone near our children. He was going to find a victim somehow considering his history. Our justice system also needs to do better.

It’s 7:11 AM in Livingston right now … warmest thoughts and prayers for the divers who are suiting up right now and in the water, and for the searchers on shore and the community members bringing food and more. Hopeful they find her today. That is one tough lake to dive - visibility has to be close to zero.

I posted this yesterday but I'll post it again:

State of Texas Statute 25.04. Enticing a Child https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-25-04/

(a) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to interfere with the lawful custody of a child younger than 18 years, he knowingly entices, persuades, or takes the child from the custody of the parent or guardian or person standing in the stead of the parent or guardian of such child.

(b) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, unless it is shown on the trial of the offense that the actor intended to commit a felony against the child, in which event an offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

Since the charge was a 3rd degree felony, it was somehow shown he intended to commit a felony against the child.

I posted this yesterday but I'll post it again:

State of Texas Statute 25.04. Enticing a Child https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-25-04/

(a) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to interfere with the lawful custody of a child younger than 18 years, he knowingly entices, persuades, or takes the child from the custody of the parent or guardian or person standing in the stead of the parent or guardian of such child.

(b) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, unless it is shown on the trial of the offense that the actor intended to commit a felony against the child, in which event an offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

Since the charge was a 3rd degree felony, it was somehow shown he intended to commit a felony against the child.
He was a ticking time bomb and obviously never should have had proximity to this child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922