Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not clear to me: did the school not contact parent until end of day that Audri did not attend? If not, why not?
To me, honestly, this all comes down to two factors
(1) how much the school district has committed to technology (usually PowerSchool, sometimes other ones) and to database management (whatever tech they’re using needs to be in a stack that can automate outbound email/text and record that activity in CRM) and
(2) the quality of the secretary/admin who has been tasked with attendance. Some of these women, and yes, I said women, are organizational rock stars who have the state of affairs determined by 8:30 AM and are making or electronically prompting outbound calls by 9 … these women, 100 years ago, were called (MOO) “nuns” (I hope this gets a smile from the Catholic-school familiar on this thread: if we were missing, they were calling our mothers before we were even out of the parking lots). Some of these women are not all that great at it, have not pushed for the tech integration, are waiting for paper slips to make their way to some office, don’t see themselves as responsible for outbound calls, … those are the districts where it’s unclear whether an 11yo is AWOL past 3 PM.

Purely MOO but I hope some here are nodding.

My guess is that the ‘ person of interest ‘ could have called the school in the morning, claiming to be the parent, saying she would be out that day. It’s been years since mine were in any local schools, but I’m pretty sure you just need to call the attendance office with the child’s name to report them absent.
Entirely and completely MOO: If this swastika-tattooed repeat felon <modsnip> to get his youknowwhat together enough to track down the school phone or site and fraudulently file an absenteeism for this little girl, less than 12 hours after committing a DP-chargeable offense, then he is ten times the danger that I think he is, and I think he is a massive danger regardless. This does not strike me as a man who preoccupies himself with the administrative bureaucracy of family life. Nothing about this guy is saying “I am a responsible tax filer, a March 15 guy, a parking-ticket settler, a researched voter in primary elections” kind of vibe. I look at this and think that for the grace of my birth to a capable and non-addicted American lady who cared about what happened to me, I’ve never met a man like this in real life ever, and for that - I am massively grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OceanElix : Good questions raised.

I don't understand the entire situation, but this seems like it could have been prevented, and that's sad.
Or ... just busy with job and life, and trusted the parents to do what was right ?
Omo.
Sadly so many of these tragedies could be prevented. It really are people out there who don't have a clue. They don't have the common sense understanding how unsafe these situations are, such as those that leave loaded guns accessible to kids, etc. Some really, really don't get it.

Entirely and completely MOO: If this swastika-tattooed repeat felon with the untreated lazy eye managed to get his youknowwhat together enough to track down the school phone or site and fraudulently file an absenteeism for this little girl, less than 12 hours after committing a DP-chargeable offense, then he is ten times the danger that I think he is, and I think he is a massive danger regardless. This does not strike me as a man who preoccupies himself with the administrative bureaucracy of family life. Nothing about this guy is saying “I am a responsible tax filer, a March 15 guy, a parking-ticket settler, a researched voter in primary elections” kind of vibe. I look at this and think that for the grace of my birth to a capable and non-addicted American lady who cared about what happened to me, I’ve never met a man like this in real life ever, and for that - I am massively grateful.
I'm thinking this guy is "dumb like a fox" He may have called the girl's school because he may have thought the school may end up calling the grandma or other, about her not being at school. He wanted time

I'm thinking this guy is "dumb like a fox" He may have called the girl's school because he may have thought the school may end up calling the grandma or other, about her not being at school. He wanted time
MOO: I’ll be shocked if he did, but if he did - 10x more predatory and I pray that’s accounted into when he’s sentenced. That’s like Susan Smith on the police call describing the carjacking that never happened: pure evil. I find I fight a personal tendency to see the world through my suburban-mama eyes. OF COURSE we would call the absentee line! … this guy was thinking with one body part, not his brain. May justice prevail.

It's been linked before. A search of this thread, using term grandmother, indicates that Audrii's mom Cassie Matthews said that Audrii lived with her grandmother, her father, and the man who allegedly dropped Audrii off at the bus stop.

Another thread search for the term custody doesn't turn up any links to a formal custody situation. There is discussion re custody, but perhaps people have assumed this given that Audrii lives with dad and grandmother.
It could be a DcF situation

There are new updates in the search for an 11-year-old girl who disappeared Thursday morning in Livingston.

Audrii Cunningham never made it on the school bus.

Now investigators have a person of interest and some clues. I’ll show you everything we know at 10 on @KPRC2.

To me, honestly, this all comes down to two factors
(1) how much the school district has committed to technology (usually PowerSchool, sometimes other ones) and to database management (whatever tech they’re using needs to be in a stack that can automate outbound email/text and record that activity in CRM) and
(2) the quality of the secretary/admin who has been tasked with attendance. Some of these women, and yes, I said women, are organizational rock stars who have the state of affairs determined by 8:30 AM and are making or electronically prompting outbound calls by 9 … these women, 100 years ago, were called (MOO) “nuns” (I hope this gets a smile from the Catholic-school familiar on this thread: if we were missing, they were calling our mothers before we were even out of the parking lots). Some of these women are not all that great at it, have not pushed for the tech integration, are waiting for paper slips to make their way to some office, don’t see themselves as responsible for outbound calls, … those are the districts where it’s unclear whether an 11yo is AWOL past 3 PM.

Purely MOO but I hope some here are nodding.
Hi, are there any systems in place at any schools that you know of that are designed to catch calls made by non family members with evil intent? Would be a worthwhile investment jmo.

Hi, are there any systems in place at any schools that you know of that are designed to catch calls made by non family members with evil intent? Would be a worthwhile investment jmo.
Yes. Electronically: logging in to PowerSchool or similar software is a beast. Multifactor authentication, requires matching of cell phone numbers submitted with the student’s original registration information with the district … my jaw will hit the floor if time shows this guy submitted electronic absentee forms (FWIW: I don’t think he did any of it). Could he have called a number and left a message or, improbably, spoken to someone? I just don’t see it. Again, a lot comes down to the quality of the secretary/admin who has been tasked with attendance.

View attachment 484126

ONLINE BUZZ:

• Steven Mcdougal reached out to Audrii's mom the day before she went missing
  • McDougal was willing to coordinate some kind of secret meetup at the park for Audrii & her mom without the father’s knowledge. McDougal held himself out as Audrii’s “favorite person” in his communications with mom, "I'm your daughter's favorite person and she will not tell."
  • Steven seemed to have planned this meetup for after school on the day she went missing.
  • McDougal claims he was fishing when he found out Audrii was missing
Let's ask ourselves WHY McDougal would contact Audrii's Mom late on the night of the 14th to arrange a meetup?
Too bad the media outlet didn't post the actual messages. IMO, Mom doesn't even know him other than in passing and they live in a small town.

I posted earlier today, again - just my opinion - McDougal was trying to set Cassie up, I think he had already unalived her by that time. The Park, btw was near the river. Coincedence?

Let's ask ourselves WHY McDougal would contact Audrii's Mom late on the night of the 14th to arrange a meetup?
Too bad the media outlet didn't post the actual messages. IMO, Mom doesn't even know him other than in passing and they live in a small town.

I posted earlier today, again - just my opinion - McDougal was trying to set Cassie up, I think he had already unalived her by that time. The Park, btw was near the river. Coincedence?
Knox, I think you are right. When I read about the conversation that he had with Cassie, I could not understand why this conversation was taking place. Your theory makes a lot of sense. What a creep.

McDougal claims he was fishing when he found out Audrii was missing.

Read More:
Missing 11-Year-Old TX Girl Sparks Startling Online Conspiracies | Missing 11-Year-Old TX Girl Sparks Startling Online Conspiracies

McDougal did not call the school. IMO, the school called her Dad in the early afternoon.

Absolutely. He wanted to lure the mother out there, and later he'd plant the backpack and stuff there for LE to find.

I read in one of the articles that the school contacted the father at noon, but he didn't report her missing until late afternoon when she wasn't on the returning school bus. I have been reading through all of the links trying to find it, but so far no luck. I had to have read it in MSM because I have not seen any of the SM posts. Will keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth