CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit behind....

But does anyone understand why Judge R is recasting poor questions from the Defence?

This is hard to watch as these questions are so poorly executed and to a witness who is not a native english speaker makes it eve worse.

MOO

Ah, that's why he showed the report. Because of JFD's phone connecting to the Suburban.
So in spite of his declaration yesterday that he now believes JFD is dead, and that fD killed her, he is still attempting to put forth the theory that JFD was NOT killed that morning? Or is he trying to say that someone else, who remained in NC and also held her phone, was responsible for the murder-because fD was already in Farmington by the time her phone connected with her Suburban?

So that's a cancel. Not testifying. No shock there.
I guess guilty people rarely testify. I don't understand why she has never REALLY condemned FD, why she has not ever said a word about how awful it was for him to take away the children's beloved mom no matter what he and she thought of her - even if she is FOS is she just that unable to express any kind of compassion for anyone but herself?

So in spite of his declaration yesterday that he now believes JFD is dead, and that fD killed her, he is still attempting to put forth the theory that JFD was NOT killed that morning? Or is he trying to say that someone else, who remained in NC and also held her phone, was responsible for the murder-because fD was already in Farmington by the time her phone connected with her Suburban?
Spaghetti against the wall to confuse jury. That's all.

I guess guilty people rarely testify. I don't understand why she has never REALLY condemned FD, why she has not ever said a word about how awful it was for him to take away the children's beloved mom no matter what he and she thought of her - even if she is FOS is she just that unable to express any kind of compassion for anyone but herself?
Well, she hated Jennifer, and that is indisputable. And she is selfish. She will never be able to scrounge up an iota of compassion for Jennifer, her children, her mother, or her sister.

I believe the statements JS were part of the Motion for acquittal - he didn’t concede these as facts - they were hypothetically conceding for the purpose of the Motion to Acquit. Like - “ even if we agree the State proved she is dead, and FD did it, there is not enough evidence to prove a conspiracy…”

Everyone pretty much already knows that. Judge says he can say it in his closing arguments.
The phone was obvi to me perhaps thrown away in the woods along the side of the road in the brush - like Jennifer had been kidnapped. Somehow it was then taken by a passerby. Not a big deal. Imo
Yep-someone found it at that time and turned it on. No big mystery.

With all we’ve heard about this report and the divorce proceedings I think whatever conclusions were reached must have been unreliable. FDs goal must have been to make the court believe he was the only sane person in those kids lives… such as this filing disparaging GF and requesting a psych exam:
Still does not justify murder, whatever is in that damned report!

If she threatened to move to CO and never actually did move, how does that help defense? Did MT request moving during ankle bracelet time? Will she claim it is because she wasn't allowed to move? Seems like she threatened to move, and was pissed off -- if FD/MT thought they were getting custody of the five children as defense keeps claiming, she planned to bail on being that "healthy" mother? The lies are really tangling up. MOO.
Right-she was allegedly planning to move in May-Jennifer was murdered on 5/24. And not arrested until June; nothing was stopping someone who planned to move in May, and who had no knowledge of a murder plot, from doing so. This is bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace