Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her info has been scrubbed. I found it the other night but I can't find it again tonight and the link I'm pretty sure I followed the other night now has a message saying the info has been removed.
That’s ominous. Or maybe she contacted various companies to have them remove all her info out of fear of being located. I can understand that given how controversial she is at the moment.

That’s ominous. Or maybe she contacted various companies to have them remove all her info out of fear of being located. I can understand that given how controversial she is at the moment.
Perhaps she was married previously? Had a different last name (like Young, for example) sometime after 2015? That’s worth a check.

This article talks about the Ring camera interview with JS mother....
Thanks @NewMommy09, but there needs to be a warning on these videos. Yes, I had to watch JS rubbing SS's back and shoulders again,
t9404.gif
and the pitiful man was falling apart after he lost her daughter taking her to school early. cough cough How could she not be looking at him sideways? How could she not be somewhat suspicious or mad? I mean WTH is she rubbing his shoulders like that? It's really off. He showed her no concern or emotional support. Also, I don't know what to make of her habit of pressing her lips together. Holding back what might come out of her mouth perhaps.

ETA-- This post is all MOO.

Last edited:
For those who wonder how SS responded on Reddit 198 days ago to an “am I the a hole for thinking my husband was sexualizing our daughter” post…

https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/s/Mh2SM68i9u

For those who would rather me just tell you, here it is:

“YTA. Absolutely, 110%. Go back to therapy, please. Imagine how it would feel to be treated like a monster, constantly, without the benefit of the doubt, without having ever given you a reason to, simply because you had a bad experience with someone else. He shouldn't have to defend himself all the time from your accusations and misplaced suspicions. Stop projecting your father's horrible actions onto your innocent husband. They are NOT the same person. All men are NOT automatically predators and lurking monsters. JFC, we get enough of that treatment from random karens out in the world. We don't need it from the people we love and trust, whom should love and trust us too.”
And this is how he would have, or maybe he Did react to someone accusing him of hurting Maddie. MOO. A master manipulator

Perhaps she was married previously? Had a different last name (like Young, for example) sometime after 2015? That’s worth a check.
She was married to a Young, yes - there were divorce records in the links MassGuy posted a bit ago. They were under Jennifer L Soto 1988 instead of Jennifer Lissette Soto. But I can’t find any record of her anywhere on a bg report site that scours the internet for information.

The Court Tv Panel is convinced that mom is going to be charged for aiding this guy.

I had to stop watching after they brought on the "expert".

It makes me livid whenever people refer to situations such as these as individuals "having sex". If it involves a child, it's rape. It's a crime. You wouldn't think that the mother would have "walked in on them". She would have "walked in on an assault".

If it involves a child, there is nothing consensual. It is a criminal act. Period.

Proof Stephan DID in fact work for Disney at some point, within the last year. This video was uploaded to YouTube July 2023. He is in the very first second of the video. Face and beard at this point are pretty unmistakable.

This is a wake up call to those who assume that because one works for Disney, passed his employment background check, has a clean record, etc. he must be a safe, trustworthy individual. I have heard this argument before.

NO … NOT NECESSARILY (case in point).

It is important to recognize & remember that all sexual deviants, child molesters, rapists, murderers, etc. have a clean record before/until their first crime(s)/until they are discovered & caught. Do not be naïve/blindly trust.

He is the exception rather than the rule but also proof positive that you just never know. Be vigilant. Protect your children.

Yes, I have not read anything either about a search warrant and surely there must have been one esp after SS was arrested?? Searches of Maddy’s home and SS’s mother’s home where he apparently also lived at times.
I think it’s strange, usually the news are all around reporting police taking evidence from the house. Not much shared.

This is a wake up call to those who assume that because one works for Disney, passed his employment background check, has a clean record, etc. he must be a safe, trustworthy individual. I have heard this argument before.

It is important to recognize & remember that all sexual deviants, child molesters, rapists, murderers, etc. have a clean record before/until their first crime(s)/until they are discovered & caught. Do not be naïve/blindly trust.

He is the exception rather than the rule but also proof positive that you just never know. Be vigilant. Protect your children.
Absolutely!! More often they are the neighbor, or store owner, relative or friend. Pay attention to anyone that gives you child lots of extra attention. And remind your children that they need to tell you, even if they are threatened in any way.
This case has really upset me

Absolutely!! More often they are the neighbor, or store owner, relative or friend. Pay attention to anyone that gives you child lots of extra attention. And remind your children that they need to tell you, even if they are threatened in any way.
This case has really upset me
They say predators go out of their way to work around and hang out with kids. The Disney, the Tamagotchis, the kid games, action figures all makes much more sense. Ugh. So many red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant