Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How they knew she was dead is one of the biggest questions I have. It just has to be something big like that.
Yes. It bothered me since the moment they said that and this is all I can think of that suits the situation other than seeing her in the trunk if he got in it for whatever reason. Even that wouldn't create confidence bc you can be alive or unconscious in a trunk. I can't imagine LE being quick to assume but this dept does seem to have a few unprofessionals on its hands.

Yes. It bothered me since the moment they said that and this is all I can think of that suits the situation other than seeing her in the trunk if he got in it for whatever reason. Even that wouldn't create confidence bc you can be alive or unconscious in a trunk. I can't imagine LE being quick to assume but this dept does seem to have a few unprofessionals on its hands.

I think there was another video. CCTV of her room perhaps? He deleted off phone and they recovered it. They know how she died and who was present, to let her be cremated already.

I think JS gave him an alibi at best. She protected him somehow. She also may be in hundreds of cctv videos that some poor soul is having to watch now to see the extent of what was going on. I also think ss was trading the videos and they are probably trying to target all of his associates.

I think there was another video. CCTV of her room perhaps? He deleted off phone and they recovered it. They know how she died and who was present, to let her be cremated already.

I think JS gave him an alibi at best. She protected him somehow. She also may be in hundreds of cctv videos that some poor soul is having to watch now to see the extent of what was going on. I also think ss was trading the videos and they are probably trying to target all of his associates.
Good! I hope they arrest them All.

Somewhere up-thread someone mentioned SS possibly selling access to the photos which would account for him not working but having money (and makes more sense than his mother being his only source of income).

In the past week or so, I've been seeing mentions of ecommerce product(s) that are sold as monthly subscriptions so you have a constant income and your purchasers are counting on you as a supplier. They would be just like the food subscriptions that are being advertised everywhere, your monthly Readers Digest.

I suggest that IF SS had something like that going on, tracking down the buyers and quietly getting supoenas for their arrests might take some time. Frankly, he seems too disorganized to be able to manage something like that.

Well, we're an hour away from "Felony Friday." Fingers crossed.

I bring up this horrific case as an example that even the most deviant of the deviant aren't always detected through background checks.

"Bleyle had no criminal record, and nothing was amiss in background checks conducted every two years as part of the state licensing process."

FWIW, here's where I stand right now.

I don't know if mom knew what SS was doing to Maddie. On one hand it's inconceivable that she didn't, but on the other hand, denial can be very powerful.

I am, however, 99.9% certain that she attempted to help SS cover up Maddie's demise.

I am way behind on reading this thread & I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but I'll mention it just in case there are others like me who are still catching up...

The Behavior Panel has done a video (youtube) called, "What Did Mom Know of Madeline Soto Killing?"

For those who wonder how SS responded on Reddit 198 days ago to an “am I the a hole for thinking my husband was sexualizing our daughter” post…

https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/s/Mh2SM68i9u

For those who would rather me just tell you, here it is:

“YTA. Absolutely, 110%. Go back to therapy, please. Imagine how it would feel to be treated like a monster, constantly, without the benefit of the doubt, without having ever given you a reason to, simply because you had a bad experience with someone else. He shouldn't have to defend himself all the time from your accusations and misplaced suspicions. Stop projecting your father's horrible actions onto your innocent husband. They are NOT the same person. All men are NOT automatically predators and lurking monsters. JFC, we get enough of that treatment from random karens out in the world. We don't need it from the people we love and trust, whom should love and trust us too.”
Yeah this one’s truly something, just so on the nose. When I first saw this on his reddit I had to actually laugh at the absolute audacity of this man to say any of this at all. And so angrily. Literally a full blown temper tantrum with such a pathetic and downright absurd display of self victimization. The sheer amount of red flags he managed to fit into just this one response is wild.

FWIW, here's where I stand right now.

I don't know if mom knew what SS was doing to Maddie. On one hand it's inconceivable that she didn't, but on the other hand, denial can be very powerful.

I am, however, 99.9% certain that she attempted to help SS cover up Maddie's demise.
As to your last line, she'd likely be looking at charges for misleading an investigation involving a child under 16, which is a third degree felony.

If she was an accessory after the fact, she's looking at a first degree felony, and in much bigger trouble.

For those who wonder how SS responded on Reddit 198 days ago to an “am I the a hole for thinking my husband was sexualizing our daughter” post…

https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/s/Mh2SM68i9u

For those who would rather me just tell you, here it is:

“YTA. Absolutely, 110%. Go back to therapy, please. Imagine how it would feel to be treated like a monster, constantly, without the benefit of the doubt, without having ever given you a reason to, simply because you had a bad experience with someone else. He shouldn't have to defend himself all the time from your accusations and misplaced suspicions. Stop projecting your father's horrible actions onto your innocent husband. They are NOT the same person. All men are NOT automatically predators and lurking monsters. JFC, we get enough of that treatment from random karens out in the world. We don't need it from the people we love and trust, whom should love and trust us too.”
Project much?
This guy, I swear to God…

If she was in the trunk and visible on cam in a state of rigor it may have been very obvious to LE viewing the footage - particularly if her body stiffened in say an odd position. Like a stiff limb frozen in the air or something? That same could have been the case if she were propped in the car “sleeping”. If she was sat at some weird angle or position they may have noticed it.

Not really sure what they found but it seems they were pretty confident in their assertion that she was likely deceased when the camera caught sight of her in his car at 8:19am.

Somewhere up-thread someone mentioned SS possibly selling access to the photos which would account for him not working but having money (and makes more sense than his mother being his only source of income).

In the past week or so, I've been seeing mentions of ecommerce product(s) that are sold as monthly subscriptions so you have a constant income and your purchasers are counting on you as a supplier. They would be just like the food subscriptions that are being advertised everywhere, your monthly Readers Digest.

I suggest that IF SS had something like that going on, tracking down the buyers and quietly getting supoenas for their arrests might take some time. Frankly, he seems too disorganized to be able to manage something like that.

Well, we're an hour away from "Felony Friday." Fingers crossed.
Oh god. I really do not want to find out he was doing that and prefer to think he was selling and trading his tamagotchis and novelty toys instead. Sorry if I sound like a hater but it’s a red flag when a grown man is that into toys and chatting with teens online. I’m biased bc while my ex is not a groomer, he is a 32 year old deadbeat dad with the maturity of a 15 year old

If she was in the trunk and visible on cam in a state of rigor it may have been very obvious to LE viewing the footage - particularly if her body stiffened in say an odd position. Like a stiff limb frozen in the air or something? That same could have been the case if she were propped in the car “sleeping”. If she was sat at some weird angle or position they may have noticed it.

Not really sure what they found but it seems they were pretty confident in their assertion that she was likely deceased when the camera caught sight of her in his car at 8:19am.
Can’t imagine SS carried her outside in day clothing in broad daylight. JMO but she was probably wrapped in a blanket or something, and he was either caught on camera with her in the trunk or he posed her to appear like she was “sleeping” in the back seat or reclined in the passenger seat.

Ever since I've been obsessed with this case, I've been listening to anything I can find about it, sketchy source or no. Because of this, I've had to listen to JS and SS videos over and over and over. Gag.

As a result of this repetition, I've noticed how closely their concluding statements align. One thing that both said is to the effect of, "if you see my daughter, bring her home."

I find that really weird. Most parents of missing children say, if you see my child, please call the police.

If I thought I'd spotted a missing child, I would call the police, not try to bring the child home. I think most people would. Trying to take matters into one's own hands could be disastrous for both the child and me.

I ran this past Mr Izzy to get a man's point of view and his was the same. He would call LE.

So I wonder what thinking lies behind "please bring her home."

Edit: Of course one of them (and probably both IMO) knew she was never coming home, so what I meant was, what was the benefit they thought might result from both of them making it. Because it seems to me they had to have agreed upon it because it's so unusual a thing for the parent of a missing child to say.

Last edited:
Can’t imagine SS carried her outside in day clothing in broad daylight. JMO but she was probably wrapped in a blanket or something, and he was either caught on camera with her in the trunk or he posed her to appear like she was “sleeping” in the back seat or reclined in the passenger seat.
Personally I just can’t wrap my head around her being posed/in the front seat. Even if he made it look like she were sleeping, he had to have been aware of the possibility of getting pulled over. And the heightened fear of being pulled over considering he had a dead body in the car would surely make him even more cautious. I know when I’ve been procrastinating and driving around with expired registration I’m driving the speed limit and eeking by every cop I see until I get it updated. The paranoia would be infinitely magnified with a death penalty felony on the line.

Another thing is "I hope you are safe." I believe JS said this directly to Maddie, I hope you are safe.

SS said he hoped she was safe.

Now just imagine Maddie was in fact kidnapped and able to see her mom on TV and she says, I hope you are safe.

Pretty weak sauce from a mom supposedly a wreck (or however she put it) due to her daughter's disappearance.

He told LE he dropped her at school then it changed to the church (or vice versa - can’t recall which he offered first). The church is a deliberate thing that he’d had had a reason for. I can’t wait to find out what LE think that reason may have been.

He then told police he went to the vape store and ran errands for about an hour before returning home. He said he was home til about 2:30pm in that version of events. I think this info came from some legal doc shared a few times up thread.

Of course we know it wasn’t true and Le have him dumping backpack (7:35). Driving “away” from the school (caught by license plate scanner at 8:10). Returning to the backpack dump location at 8:19 and then driving in the area where body was found between 1-2:30pm.

how many plate scanners maybe picked up his plates? Traffic cams? Biz cams? Home security cams? And why did he select the spot he did to place her before he left her? That’s not random. Did he know the area? Or just google helped him?

Personally I just can’t wrap my head around her being posed/in the front seat. Even if he made it look like she were sleeping, he had to have been aware of the possibility of getting pulled over. And the heightened fear of being pulled over considering he had a dead body in the car would surely make him even more cautious. I know when I’ve been procrastinating and driving around with expired registration I’m driving the speed limit and eeking by every cop I see until I get it updated. The paranoia would be infinitely magnified with a death penalty felony on the line.

BBM for focus

I agree but then it makes no sense that she would have, as he put it, slept most of the way to school in a what was it, 20 minutes at most drive?

There had to be a reason he made that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173