Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it or not, mom is involved. Either deliberately or not just by allowing this guy into their lives. She could have never let him meet her daughter. She could have sent Maddie to Dad or any other responsible adult. She could have allowed SS around only when Maddie wasn’t there and she sure as hell could have supervised their every interaction.
this is old news but when mom says " I checked her deleted messages " just curious, how do you do that? in that moment ( not talking about other software) I sure cant check my own deleted messages.

Last edited:
She is protecting herself. It’s always been about her. Her need to have validation from a male. Her need to feel wanted and her need to have the illusion of a household that was functioning well. Nowhere in a choices she has made does it appear that Maddie was even once her first priority or concern. Even in death.
I would have been screaming from the rooftops that I wanted justice for my daughter and I would be a thorn in the side of the investigators and DA and make sure that no stone was left unturned. I would be leading the charge and rallying the troops. Then we have HER.

At best, JS was a very checked out mother. Perhaps with her own mental health struggles, and the struggles of having to pay the bills. I believe SS offered lots of "help" with MS & JS simply took him up on the offer.

I think the fact that a lot of offense dates are during the summer & some in March if I recall (Spring break?), is because he was live in child care while JS was working. There has to be some sign. Something. That I believe even the least engaged mother would have to pick up on. Some of those encounters had to leave poor MS in pain. But I think JS was so checked out she didn't even notice things that another woman should notice.

Furthermore,
was SS also doing the laundry in the home? Because there would be obvious evidence that JS wouldn't be able to ignore
I thought the same about the laundry, he babysits and does laundry...

She knew. She had to have known.
Im going to quote what I said earlier. The moment I felt she wasn’t innocent.

IIRC, in that second interview she says something like “a lot of people have asked me to volunteer” referring to conducting search parties.
The way she said it was striking to me. A mix of pomposity and incredulity. You need to be asked to volunteer to search for your daughter?!

Out of all the sideeye things that were said (and not said) in both interviews, I remember that answer struck me the most. And was probably the turning point for me in believing there’s a heck a lot more than meets the eye.
It is interesting that a number of posters have mentioned they all have had a turning point ,and that there have been various ones.I am not sure I have had just one, rather than a combination of things,though the fact she did not immediately go into, or at least phone the school when Madeline did not appear, immediately made question her actions and increase my suspicions about her involvement.

Last edited:
I agree.

I think the "or" is key and it's only the first option that it CAN be a child under 5, CAN be all the various acts OR CAN be a movie involving a child, not that it means in this case it involved a child under 5.
I think that's right. It's an 'or' statement. While they are ALL disgusting, I'm thinking its the last one listed, (movies) but it's also sexual battery. I hope like heck it does NOT involve the other 3!

Chapter 794 Section 011 - 2018 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

(h) "Sexual battery" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another or the anal or vaginal penetration of another by any other object

1710280798259.png

this is old news but when mom says " I checked her deleted messages " just curious, how do you do that? in that moment ( not talking about other software) I sure cant check my own deleted messages.
I would say I'm decently tech literate, but I wouldn't have the first clue on how to check deleted messages. I'm sure there's a way to do so that's not cloud related (I think service providers will log and keep texts up to a certain point) but I have zero idea. Maybe that's because I haven't had a reason to dig through anyone's deleted messages.

Every line depicts 10+images.
Then I stand corrected in my post, wherever it may be. I'm still 9 pages in the past.

And if ever I wish I had been right about something... THIS would be one of those times (now I know why they didn't have a period before the word "items"!). Multiplying these line items by 10 is just.... just... to much to want to even consider. *sigh* :(

Out of all the sideeye things that were said (and not said) in both interviews, I remember that answer struck me the most. And was probably the turning point for me in believing there’s a heck a lot more than meets the eye.
What stood out to me was when she said they were searching and wouldn't find anything, because she thought someone took her.

I would say I'm decently tech literate, but I wouldn't have the first clue on how to check deleted messages. I'm sure there's a way to do so that's not cloud related (I think service providers will log and keep texts up to a certain point) but I have zero idea. Maybe that's because I haven't had a reason to dig through anyone's deleted messages.
I dont think you can but just checking before I say liar liar pants on fire

It is interesting that a number of posters have mentioned they all have had a turning point ,and that there have been various ones.I am not sure I have had just one, rather than a combination of things,though the fact she did not immediately go into, or at least phone the school when Madeline did not appear immediately made question her actions and increase my suspicions about her involvement.
Yes thinking back to all that she said and didn't say or do it's obvious she knew

WHY would JS be checking her daughter's deleted messages?

She was a "good kid". Barely 13.

What is the supposed context here?
Im just going by her news interview , when she was asked ..any suspicion she may have made plans to meet someone or met friends .. and mom said " no I checked her deleted messages and didnt see anything like that" I just thought this was another lie, but apparently not cause you can check deleted messages.

Last edited:
In photography we sometimes use stellar phoenix software to recover old photos lost on cards or drives for various reasons. Years ago I learned you can use the same software to recover old photos and video off cell phones too. Or texts messages (both sides)’ of a convo. That’s how a friend found out what her teens were up to. It’s probably even easier now.

Yes. His pages and postings. No comments by others
Thank you. Okay, SS has a post on Reddit one year ago where he claims that when MS was 10, a cousin reported that she was being pressed to send CSAM to an older girl on Roblox which prompted a device check by JS.

Attachments

• IMG_7285.jpeg
    IMG_7285.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 85
She knew. She had to have known.
Im going to quote what I said earlier. The moment I felt she wasn’t innocent.

IIRC, in that second interview she says something like “a lot of people have asked me to volunteer” referring to conducting search parties.
The way she said it was striking to me. A mix of pomposity and incredulity. You need to be asked to volunteer to search for your daughter?!

I took that the same way you did initially, but then it occurred to me that she could have meant "a lot of people have asked me to volunteer" to mean she meant a lot of people had asked her if they could volunteer.

I think it could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member