Missouri, St. Louis - Teenage girl critically injured after brutal fight with another female teen near Hazelwood East High School, 8 March 2024

Wonder why MSM is avoiding coverage?

Also, it's not a fight if she wasn't a willing participant. In that case, it's straight up assault. It sounds like attempted murder. moo
I can answer my own question. It's not that all of MSM isn't covering this story, it's just that the 'approved' ones aren't covering the story. The video is all over, and it's brutal. I don't recommend watching it.

I hope the 15 year-old African American who perpetrated the attempted murder on a fellow 15 year-old Caucasian classmate is tried as an adult, and I hope they look very closely to see if hate crime specifications should attach. (That is, if the poor girl lives; otherwise, charge her with murder, and those who wouldn't let people intervene as accomplices.) MOO

Without that video, this would be a tough case. I wonder if the person that took the video immediately gave it to police or how that all came about.

That video is crucial evidence. Who knows? These criminals are so depraved, they often post the videos on YouTube or other social media, as some sort of "trophy". Maybe the criminal had her friends do a video to show to others.

I just can't wrap my head around it. Aside from it being horrible to video an assault, it is also amazingly stupid. The case in Montana against Patricia Batts was charged not only based on the evidence of abuse on the victim, but also videos of the abuse occurring, as the perpetrators had videos on their phones of the abuse. Why? Why would anyone do that?!

Wonder why MSM is avoiding coverage?

Also, it's not a fight if she wasn't a willing participant. In that case, it's straight up assault. It sounds like attempted murder. moo
It isn't; that's actually where I personally found out about it. I did see the suspect's name on another website but won't post it here.

Outside the St. Louis area, there TBH are some much, much bigger stories going on.

I can answer my own question. It's not that all of MSM isn't covering this story, it's just that the 'approved' ones aren't covering the story. The video is all over, and it's brutal. I don't recommend watching it.

I hope the 15 year-old African American who perpetrated the attempted murder on a fellow 15 year-old Caucasian classmate is tried as an adult, and I hope they look very closely to see if hate crime specifications should attach. (That is, if the poor girl lives; otherwise, charge her with murder, and those who wouldn't let people intervene as accomplices.) MOO
There were other kids fighting on that street corner.

I watched the video. The perpetrator is much larger than the victim, and literally ran at her, attacked her without provocation. The speed, the ferocity of the attack, the victim never even had a second to respond. And then, the perpetrator was banging her head on the concrete, like she was a Barbie doll.

I wouldn't be surprised if the victim doesn't have severe neck and back injuries along with brain damage. There was some incredible rage in that attack. This is not some juvenile school scuffle. It was a premeditated attack. The perpetrator needs to be secured from society. That wasn't normal behavior.

I watched the video. The perpetrator is much larger than the victim, and literally ran at her, attacked her without provocation. The speed, the ferocity of the attack, the victim never even had a second to respond. And then, the perpetrator was banging her head on the concrete, like she was a Barbie doll.

I wouldn't be surprised if the victim doesn't have severe neck and back injuries along with brain damage. There was some incredible rage in that attack. This is not some juvenile school scuffle. It was a premeditated attack. The perpetrator needs to be secured from society. That wasn't normal behavior.
I admit that I didn't watch the head smashing part of the video but hope the attacker is charged as an adult.

I admit that I didn't watch the head smashing part of the video but hope the attacker is charged as an adult.
As hard as the video is to watch, people who do not watch it will probably have no idea of the sheer brutality of the attack, as it has been widely reported that the arrested teen smashed the victim's head into the ground. She didn't have her head smashed into the ground. The ground may have some cushion or give. She had her head bashed into concrete, repeatedly, and with enough force that she most likely has whiplash, and perhaps other neck injuries, in addition to severe brain injuries. If you only read the headlines and not the articles, you may brush this off as 'just another school fight', It was many notches above 'just another school fight'. JMO

Last edited:
Regarding filming the assault, I work in a high school. If there's a fight, not only the ones who are fighting but those who film it are suspended.

What is the rationale behind that?

Curious myself. I understand if they feel the one who recorded it is trying to gain notoriety by posting it to a website for clicks or likes, but what about someone who is recording the assault in order to provide evidence to LE?

Assuming it's because students film with the goal of posting on social media for bullying purposes or to gain views/notoriety for themselves, which only encourages more fights in the long run by others who are also chasing "fame"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetCandy
Back