AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say the flashlight people in video are involved... if they were sophisticated criminal types and wanted to lure him they wouldn't use flashlights to draw attention to themselves that wouldn't be smart.

If the people are amateurs or young and didn't think far ahead of about such details maybe it could be youths or young people who coaxed him out or lured him. JMO, MOO
If so, it may be difficult for law enforcement to identify them from the footage. Let’s hope whoever it is can somehow be located.

Curious that mom said he left with a flashlight and then footage turns up with what appears to be flashlights...

I didn't think anything of her saying that the flashlight was missing before as my autistic son loves flashlights. I wonder if it was for another reason now, though - like if footage turned up with flashlights near the house? The way one of the lights hurries back almost makes it look like two people did something together and then one came back and the other went on to somewhere else.

The timing is also interesting - 3:10 A.M. - when CP made a point to say he drove to Memphis from 9-12. That would give a person time to drop their phone off, return, and do something that required them to be around the back of the house with a flashlight.

I hope I am wrong :( This case has hit my heart in such a different way, and I have been hoping so hard that Sebastian will turn up okay somewhere.

Curious that mom said he left with a flashlight and then footage turns up with what appears to be flashlights...

I didn't think anything of her saying that the flashlight was missing before as my autistic son loves flashlights. I wonder if it was for another reason now, though - like if footage turned up with flashlights near the house? The way one of the lights hurries back almost makes it look like two people did something together and then one came back and the other went on to somewhere else.

The timing is also interesting - 3:10 A.M. - when CP made a point to say he drove to Memphis from 9-12. That would give a person time to drop their phone off, return, and do something that required them to be around the back of the house with a flashlight.

I hope I am wrong :( This case has hit my heart in such a different way, and I have been hoping so hard that Sebastian will turn up okay somewhere.
Yes, it does indeed raise these questions and concerns. I wish there would be a break in this case for better or for worse. It’s perplexing and worrisome.

I don't remember seeing that ?

We have had several clips that have come in," said Eric Craddock, Sumner County chief deputy.

And, one is getting the most attention -- showing signs of activity around Sebastian's home the night he disappeared. You see two light sources -- which we've circled to help follow.

For point of reference -- the security camera was pointing toward the back of Sebastian's home in a common area. In the video -- you see Subject One with a light source in the lower right-hand corner.

Then you see Subject Two briefly appear and move toward the first before that light source is covered or obscured by bushes.

Subject One a few seconds later then moves out of frame. Then Subject Two reappears -- and follows Subject One off screen.

Then, a short time later -- it's very vague, but you see one of the subjects moving quickly back through the common area.

We have had several clips that have come in," said Eric Craddock, Sumner County chief deputy.

And, one is getting the most attention -- showing signs of activity around Sebastian's home the night he disappeared. You see two light sources -- which we've circled to help follow.

For point of reference -- the security camera was pointing toward the back of Sebastian's home in a common area. In the video -- you see Subject One with a light source in the lower right-hand corner.

Then you see Subject Two briefly appear and move toward the first before that light source is covered or obscured by bushes.

Subject One a few seconds later then moves out of frame. Then Subject Two reappears -- and follows Subject One off screen.

Then, a short time later -- it's very vague, but you see one of the subjects moving quickly back through the common area.
I’ve seen clearer Bigfoot videos. It’s maddening! Might just be me but all I see is black, the two “crosshairs” supposedly identifying people in the pitch black, and maybe a flicker of light. I’m sure LE can/has tried to lighten or clarify the images but I absolutely see nothing! On top of that, I just don’t believe a person or persons showed up at that house in the middle of the night to lure a child out, who hates being barefoot, and manages to spirit him away. I’m praying for this child, but I believe zero of the story I’ve heard so far. All MOO

I’ve seen clearer Bigfoot videos. It’s maddening! Might just be me but all I see is black, the two “crosshairs” supposedly identifying people in the pitch black, and maybe a flicker of light. I’m sure LE can/has tried to lighten or clarify the images but I absolutely see nothing! On top of that, I just don’t believe a person or persons showed up at that house in the middle of the night to lure a child out, who hates being barefoot, and manages to spirit him away. I’m praying for this child, but I believe zero of the story I’ve heard so far. All MOO
Right. Do you remember the Fairytale: "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

I agree that someone who seriously wanted to lure the child out would not come to the house in the dead of night. Too risky. They’d be far more likely to ask him to meet them after school or somewhere that would seem normal. Tell him they’d take a little ride or go for a short outing. When his guard was down, they’d speed off with him.

Unless of course this dressing in all black was the plan. How did his parents know he was dressed in all black and carrying a flashlight? Very peculiar.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that LE hasn’t used any of the photos reportedly taken of him earlier in the day/evening by mom? IIRC those pics were said to have been taken at a restaurant. Wouldn’t photos of him from the day he disappeared best represent him in these posts and flyers ? Not to mention it could be beneficial to those in the areas with security cameras (who LE continues to remind to review footage of) to know and be able to visualize what he was wearing earlier in the day. For all we know the black sweatsuit was just his pajamas. /jmo
Good point. The images captured that day would look the most like his current self.

I have experience raising a high functioning ASD child and although the step parent says there was no social media involved, in my opinion they are being naive to think that MineCraft can not contain ways to interact with people. If the parents have been cleared, I feel there’s a good chance he was lured by online activity.
Again, this is my opinion.
I'm a bit confused as the news says Sebastian left the house between midnight and 6 a.m. If that's the case, how would the parents know what he was wearing? Unless he always slept in the clothes they said he had on, a black sweatshirt and black pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutaba