AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this from Sunday dinner, or is this when they went with the aunt (IIRC) to Texas Roadhouse Saturday evening?
Possibly. I don't know. I do know that KP stated they came back from 'supper' Sunday night. I assumed this image may have been from Sunday but it could have been from Saturday. Your guess is as good as mine. There is a steak knife in the pic so maybe. I haven't read which restaurant they dined at on Sunday.
They do look happy in this pic though.

HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A surprising development in the search for Sebastian Rogers -- who has now been missing for eighteen days.

An exclusive look at video evidence.

I know mom & stepdad have stated electronics were pretty much on lockdown in their household, but it's possible someone gave him a "secret" phone- one of those pay-as-you-go types. He would not need access to their wifi at home to use one. I guess at this point, any and everything is possible. I just feel he was lured out by someone. MOO

I have only started paying much attention to this case today, and I've slogged through all the posts, but I haven't seen an answer to my question.

Which is: in the Dutchess interview the stepdad says he, mom, and bio dad have all been investigated and "cleared" by LE.

Has LE ever stated publicly that they've been cleared?

I have only started paying much attention to this case today, and I've slogged through all the posts, but I haven't seen an answer to my question.

Which is: in the Dutchess interview the stepdad says he, mom, and bio dad have all been investigated and "cleared" by LE.

I don't think Police have said anything either way, on any suspects/POIs or anyone being cleared

Has LE ever stated publicly that they've been cleare

They have done 3 interviews I believe the Dutchess was the 1st. It’s posted in here somewhere it’s a YouTube phone call interview.
No LE has never publicly cleared them.

It’s on the 3rd page at the end. Not sure how to repost it.

Sebastian liked flashlights, didn't he? I know that I read that somewhere, Could these people be trying to lure him out, or perhaps if he did walk out the door and was lost, trying to get him back?

It's my understanding, which could be corrected if wrong, is that the video of the lit flashes in the cctv of lights shining in the dark is from a location in Sebastian's backyard common area. If that's true, these lights are in the 3'-4' wide space of the common grassy area between Sebastian's home and the next door neighbor with the white truck in the driveway.

It makes sense if this captured event is related to Sebastian that someone may have left his front door and walked to the side of their home with a flashlight. What is interesting is Subject 2 seems to be waiting in the distance for Subject 1 catch up and to follow.

There is a neighborhood of new homes being built adjacent to the neighborhood where Sebastian lives. The nearest road in the new neighborhood is a football field or two away from Sebastian's backyard, according to google.
With there being construction sites in the new neighborhood, I wondered if that's where the dogs sniffed, then lost his trail?

Screenshot 2024-03-14 221628.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 221454.png
Google Maps

They couldn't have been cleared because Sebastian was on Amber Alert at that time, then the search shifted on the 4th. This interview is from March 3rd. Possibly Sdad means nothing sus was found at or around their home.

March 4, 2023
Tennessee Amber Alert: Sumner officials scale back search for missing boy as parents speak
"We've conducted an extensive and exhaustive search around the home, looking for any evidence, any trace of Sebastian," Sumner County Sheriff Chief Deputy Eric Craddock said in Monday's briefing.

"At this time, the decision's been made to scale back on the ground search operations. Let me be clear that this does not diminish our commitment to finding Sebastian. This is simply us transitioning from the ground search to the investigative side. We have no leads, no details to indicate that Sebastian is not alive."

It's my understanding, which could be corrected if wrong, is that the video of the lit flashes in the cctv of lights shining in the dark is from a location in Sebastian's backyard common area. If that's true, these lights are in the 3'-4' wide space of the common grassy area between Sebastian's home and the next door neighbor with the white truck in the driveway.

It makes sense if this captured event is related to Sebastian that someone may have left his front door and walked to the side of their home with a flashlight. What is interesting is Subject 2 seems to be waiting in the distance for Subject 1 catch up and to follow.

There is a neighborhood of new homes being built adjacent to the neighborhood where Sebastian lives. The nearest road in the new neighborhood is a football field or two away from Sebastian's backyard, according to google.
With there being construction sites in the new neighborhood, I wondered if that's where the dogs sniffed, then lost his trail?

View attachment 490604

View attachment 490602
Google Maps
It would be nice to have a daytime view of the "flashlight" video just so we can see what we're looking at and at what angle. It's hard to figure at this point. I do believe it was said by bio-dad that the neighborhood under construction is where the dog tracked Sebastian's scent to, then lost it.
JMO

Let's say the flashlight people in video are involved... if they were sophisticated criminal types and wanted to lure him they wouldn't use flashlights to draw attention to themselves that wouldn't be smart.

If the people are amateurs or young and didn't think far ahead of about such details maybe it could be youths or young people who coaxed him out or lured him. JMO, MOO

I don’t think so.

Let's say the flashlight people in video are involved... if they were sophisticated criminal types and wanted to lure him they wouldn't use flashlights to draw attention to themselves that wouldn't be smart.

If the people are amateurs or young and didn't think far ahead of about such details maybe it could be youths or young people who coaxed him out or lured him. JMO, MOO
I have to agree. Any street smart adult would be more inconspicuous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members