Found Deceased TN - Riley Strain, 22, missing after leaving bar, Nashville, 8 March 2024 #3

So sad. Likely stepped into the trees to relieve himself then lost footing and tumbled down and in.

What makes it even sadder is there were so many diversion opportunities along the way of his walk: his frat friends, the bar staff, the 2 ladies he spoke to, the cop...

Nothing good happens when intoxicated people get separated from their group.

Even though this outcome was expected, I'm gutted. I feel so bad for his family. Condolences to all. Since he was found with his watch on, I think we can rule out him being robbed of his valuables and then disposed of in the river, hopefully that will give his family a little piece of comfort. Question, since his body has been in the river for 2 weeks, does that mean toxicology won't be reliable? Rip Riley Strain.❤️

“There is no other evidence to suggest anything other than” the young man falling into the river, Drake said.

The medical examiner’s office confirmed it was Strain, said Drake, adding a shirt, a watch and other “identifying factors” helped police make the identification.

The body was recovered from the river about 8 miles from downtown, police said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyRichard2006!
Back