Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--

Circumstances of Disappearance: Mr. Williams received a phone call at his lumber company (Reed Lumber Company), on 4/19/1972, at approximately 1:30PM, and left. Mr. Williams was never seen or heard from again. Mr. Williams vehicle was recovered from Logan Airport in Boston, MA on 4/26/1972, with no evidence or information as to his whereabouts.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP91100
Russell Raymond Williams, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: April 19, 1972
Missing From: Abington, Massachusetts
Missing Age: 33 Years

SexMale
Height: 5' 7" (67 Inches)
Weight: 190 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--

Circumstances of Disappearance: Mr. Williams received a phone call at his lumber company (Reed Lumber Company), on 4/19/1972, at approximately 1:30PM, and left. Mr. Williams was never seen or heard from again. Mr. Williams vehicle was recovered from Logan Airport in Boston, MA on 4/26/1972, with no evidence or information as to his whereabouts.
This one is in incredibly devoid of any information, at least online. I mean is this all the information? Russell receives a phone call, leaves his business never returns, then his car is found a week later at Logan airport?

I am not sure where to begin to even inquire or make a request on any records, or whether the case is closed or not. Abington is in Plymouth County. I’m not sure if the case is kept with the Plymouth District Attorney’s Office or the Massachusetts state police.

One interesting thing I did find was his parents have him listed on their stone. It had him listed with a date of death of 1972 the same year that he went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back