OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A theory could be that TA and TC had a plan that went sideways and they showed up at their friends for help (maybe to hide a horse trailer). They may not have been a part of the plan, but ended up becoming accomplices afterwards. JMO when thinking of possible scenarios.

Did anyone catch Cole's age?

Arrested 4/13/24:
  • TIFANY MACHEL ADAMS, 54 - Paternal Grandmother of VB and WR's children
  • TAD BERT CULLUM, 43 - Tifany's boyfriend
  • COLE TWOMBLY - Friend?
  • CORA GAYLE TWOMBLY, 44 -Cole's wife & FB friend of Tifany

COLE EARL TWOMBLY​

Custody Record
Age50
GenderMale
RaceWhite
OK: Texas County Sheriff's Office
ID Number564**
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailTexas County Jail

Did anyone catch Cole's age?

Arrested 4/13/24:
  • TIFANY MACHEL ADAMS, 54 - Paternal Grandmother of VB and WR's children
  • TAD BERT CULLUM, 43 - Tifany's boyfriend
  • COLE TWOMBLY - Friend?
  • CORA GAYLE TWOMBLY, 44 -Cole's wife & FB friend of Tifany
*Went to same HS

*Cole either just had a birthday or he will be searching for a file in his birthday cake in jail.

Date of Birth Apr **, ****
ID Number564**
Custody Status Date Apr 13, 2024 04:16 PM CDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Texas County Jail
Book Date Apr 13, 2024 12:00 AM CDT

1102 South Ellison Street
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-4000
REPORTING AGENCY
Texas County Sheriff's Office
1102 S Ellison St
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-4000

A theory could be that TA and TC had a plan that went sideways and they showed up at their friends for help (maybe to hide a horse trailer). They may not have been a part of the plan, but ended up becoming accomplices afterwards. JMO when thinking of possible scenarios.
I can't imagine any possible scenerio where I would help even my Mom, in a murder. Very interested in hearing the details of their involvement.

*Went to same HS

*Cole either just had a birthday or he will be searching for a file in his birthday cake in jail.

Date of Birth Apr **, ****
ID Number564**
Custody Status Date Apr 13, 2024 04:16 PM CDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Texas County Jail
Book Date Apr 13, 2024 12:00 AM CDT

1102 South Ellison Street
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-4000
REPORTING AGENCY
Texas County Sheriff's Office
1102 S Ellison St
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-4000
Birthday apparently yesterday according to his last post on FB.

Good theory.. but who would have been watching the kids and keeping up appearances at Four Corners (if in fact they did) .. or do you think TC handled the dirty work himself, TA with the kids, and the CT duo after the fact?

Probably lower level farm workers..which will make it more likely that one or both flip...IMO

They need to build a solid case against both. Texas County has about 20,000 residents...not sure how many are eligible for jury duty. I am sure that everyone in the county knows this duo. That may be good or bad for a case against them, depending how they are viewed by the locals.

Also, this "Grandma" defendant does not match the stereotypical image of the person being visited after going over the hills and through the woods for a Sunday lunch. It will be very interesting as to how she is both portrayed and perceived in the media...IMO
She is one strong tough cookie...big voice in repub party, head of the school board, big land owner.....and knows the legal system very well...all these points in MSM in recent years.

I hope LE has fully processed the scene where the car was found. There have been multiple youtubers and media walking all over the area...including the area that allegedly had blood <modsnip: no link>.

If there is any need to re-examine that scene, half of the people with youtube channels will have already trampled through the area.

I wish people would let LE do their jobs and stay away from potential crime scenes... but the need for attention and potential revenue is too much for some to resist, I guess...IMO.
This baffles me because these are people who were actually harmed, they're family are suffering and some people just decide to use the pain of others as a way to make money. It's just so heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutaba