GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have enuff info to say who we think could have done this
Im just going by cases I have followed.

I don't recall anything about the front door being locked or unlocked, because I wondered how Holly's mom got in. Someone did mention upthread that old homes tended to have locks that would open with a credit card.

Although it looks bad, it is just possible that Holly left on her own, I think. If she was really upset ( a phone call maybe?) she could have thrown her coffee cup and glasses on the floor herself, and fled. We don't know what she had to wear those glasses for - she doesn't have them on in her picture. But she would have had to be in a really bad way not to grab her cigarettes and take them with her, so I don't know.

The open back door could be explained by it opening in the direction Holly wanted to go. If we knew exactly where her home was, we might be able to work out where that was.

It does not have to be a grudge! It could just be anger over something!
Anger is a horrible thing! so is Jealousy!
More times than not when women this age go missing its the significant other that's responsible. JMO

Holly's significant other apparently has a solid alibi.

Does anyone know how far it is from Holly's home to where the boyfriend works?

The time in which the phone call was placed from Holly's mother to the boyfriend at work telling him Holly was missing would be a good thing to know too.

If Holly's mother called the boyfriend as soon as she arrived at Holly's home around 7:00 and Holly was seen around 6:30 that doesn't give the boyfriend much time to return to work depending on how far of a drive it is if he was involved directly.

Not saying he couldn't have hired someone to do his dirty work though and I'm not saying he is involved either.

JMO

I don't recall anything about the front door being locked or unlocked, because I wondered how Holly's mom got in. Someone did mention upthread that old homes tended to have locks that would open with a credit card.

Although it looks bad, it is just possible that Holly left on her own, I think. If she was really upset ( a phone call maybe?) she could have thrown her coffee cup and glasses on the floor herself, and fled. We don't know what she had to wear those glasses for - she doesn't have them on in her picture. But she would have had to be in a really bad way not to grab her cigarettes and take them with her, so I don't know.

The open back door could be explained by it opening in the direction Holly wanted to go. If we knew exactly where her home was, we might be able to work out where that was.

BBM

I don't know how reliable this is, it's coming from one of Holly's neighbors.

As far as how Holly's mother got in. I would imagine she had a key.

One neighbor took note of a back door that was open when police arrived, and said that alone was out of the ordinary.

"The front door was locked, back door was open about an inch. That was strange. You never saw anyone go in or out that back door, never," Woody said.

http://m.wfmz.com/Lower-Macungie-woman-disappears/-/15946050/23159272/-/14nl7tbz/-/index.html

Possibly!
But does he live there?
I have a ton of questions but no answers.
I do not think it was a neighbor or someone that worked with her.
LOL YOU know me !
I pretty much stick to my one theory till le proves me wrong.:facepalm:

This article states that he stayed over, so I think if he lived there, it would be rephrased differently, perhaps. IMOO.

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-11-2..._bus-stop-lower-macungie-township-mobile-home

"Dwayne Mory of Macungie, Grim's boyfriend the last four years, said Friday he was staying over at Grim's home early the morning she disappeared, but he left before she did."

Holly's significant other apparently has a solid alibi.

Does anyone know how far it is from Holly's home to where the boyfriend works?

The time in which the phone call was placed from Holly's mother to the boyfriend at work telling him Holly was missing would be a good thing to know too.

If Holly's mother called the boyfriend as soon as she arrived at Holly's home around 7:00 and Holly was seen around 6:30 that doesn't give the boyfriend much time to return to work depending on how far of a drive it is if he was involved directly.

Not saying he couldn't have hired someone to do his dirty work though and I'm not saying he is involved either.

JMO

Well we don't know where he works or if he works outside and drives around!
He could work inside and probably seen by many!
Who knows we sure don't lol!

This article states that he stayed over, so I think if he lived there, it would be rephrased differently, perhaps. IMOO.

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-11-2..._bus-stop-lower-macungie-township-mobile-home

"Dwayne Mory of Macungie, Grim's boyfriend the last four years, said Friday he was staying over at Grim's home early the morning she disappeared, but he left before she did."

Dwayne Mory of Macungie, Grim's boyfriend the last four years, said Friday he was staying over at Grim's home early the morning she disappeared, but he left before she did.

"I got up for work, gave her a kiss goodbye," he said. "She took her son, dropped him off off at the bus stop. Later, I got a call from her mom: She wasn't at home."

On hearing the news, Mory returned to the mobile home in the 1100 block of Grange Road, about a mile west of Wescosville and a half-mile south of Route 222. There, he said, the only hints of a struggle were the overturned coffee cup and a shifted coffee table.

http://projectjason.org/forums/topic/3808-missing-woman-holly-grim-pa-11222013/

Just uploading the picture Elainera posted from the FB page - Thanks Elainera :tyou:

picture.php

Oh wonderful! I'm delighted you managed to convert it into a picture.

Sometimes.......not being on Facebook is very, very, frustrating. 'You must log in to see this page' is something I'd happily never see again!

Just open an account, you don't need to use your full name, or invent one. :)

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ears/-/132502/23159272/-/8i1rjaz/-/index.html

I went back and reread the situation with the front door being locked, It is a neighbor who is saying the front door was locked and the back door was ajar.

My question on this is when the mother got there, did she have a key to unlock the door or did she go around back to get in? The mother was obviously in the house.

With it being a neighbor saying the front door was locked, we should probably take that into consideration IMO. Not to say he's not right. IMO again

Poster for Holly Grim, missing November 22 2013

holly-grim-missing.png

Attachments

• holly-grim-missing.pdf
    241.3 KB · Views: 6
http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ears/-/132502/23159272/-/8i1rjaz/-/index.html

I went back and reread the situation with the front door being locked, It is a neighbor who is saying the front door was locked and the back door was ajar.

My question on this is when the mother got there, did she have a key to unlock the door or did she go around back to get in? The mother was obviously in the house.

With it being a neighbor saying the front door was locked, we should probably take that into consideration IMO. Not to say he's not right. IMO again

Why would this neighbor know if the door was locked?

BBM

I don't know how reliable this is, it's coming from one of Holly's neighbors.

As far as how Holly's mother got in. I would imagine she had a key.

Thank you for finding this...

and you are correct... It is not a direct quote from LE... So it is not verified...

JMO

Thanks for researching this, Swanniee! :seeya:

Tried to open it?

But why neighbour tried it I can't guess.

Did mom alert the neighbors right after she found Holly missing ... And right before she called 9-1-1?

maybe the neighbor heard that the front door was locked from mom?

Just an idea... :dunno:

could be but She's been in this relationship for 4 years. Thats one heck of a grudge to hold. IMO

I definitely have a grudge with one and it's been about 5.. so it is definitely possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member