GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrackerG...I'm curious if the break in of Holly's home was because someone knew the investigation was going to hit media again and troopers would be back out? The timing seems conspicuous to me...

Hang on.

"Police say there's nothing to indicate a struggle occurred inside.."

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/25381901/the-search-goes-on-for-missing-macungie-woman

So blood on the steps, coffee cup overturned and table moved don't constitute signs of a struggle?

Uh??

I think this maybe the reason that the LE have kept quiet - trying to determine if something did happen to Holly.
I think they have possibly given this impression to Holly mother as well...
There are a couple of points here that give me the impression that Police may think Holly is alive...
Read more from WFMZ.com

"In my heart I know she's still alive and I know she's going to find her way back."

There is a possibility that there wasn't a struggle if...
Someone who was injured - or had an injured animal came to Hollys back door and asked her them for help to go somewhere - like the hospital or a vets or help them get home or 'somewhere close'. It would explain the urgency (Holly cup being knocked over) and Holly not taking anything - meaning that there was no struggle. And the blood on the back door and step.
It could have been a set up to get Holly out of the house to abduct her without a scene and noise..

ETA: The backdoor may have been ajar/open slightly enough for Holly to get back in after she had left, hence why she didn't take her keys or any of her personal belongings. She had no reason to think that she wouldn't be returning.
-----

I'd like to know what they found in relation to the blood - was it fresh - was it human or an animal?

I hope Holly is alive - and I hope she is trying to make her way home. For her son and her mother and family's sake. That would be a better outcome.

What interviews? I'm in Germany and I don't get Pennsylvannia TV. Anybody have a link?

(

Respectfully snipped for space

What I would give for a detachment of Feldjagers over here! They sure know how to do a search.

I have eye witnesses to the interior of the trailer and the blood on the door and steps. There was a struggle, but LE is keeping mum about that.

So what is their tactic with the disinformation?
If there was a struggle - and they know there was a struggle - why is the public being told otherwise :(
This case is baffling.

Candle Light Vigil planed in the Mobile Home park with permission of the park owners. Better than average media coverage scheduled.

Nothing in trunk of Holly's car from what I am being told.

No details from LE on the trailer break in. Some theories floating around about kids or other park residents who knew the trailer was uninhabited.

Still working on the containment pond. PI is supporting my suggestion to get it fully searched. Request for assets being forwarded to PSP.

Some comments being dropped here and there about two other nearby towns having some connection. Lehighton and Bethlehem. Not sure how these tie in at this point.

Nothing reported as of yet by PSP with regard to the full interview of park residents.

Thankyou for the update Trackergd - glad to hear that there is still movement on the case.
The Candlelight vigil is a lovely thought too.

Would somebody have been able to do something to Holly and put her in the pond without anybody seeing that? Could they have left and brought her back later? If so, why not put her somewhere else? If nothing was stolen, then it had to be a person known to Holly. I don't think they found that Holly was doing anything to cause her to be a target. It seems if she was in to dangerous behavior, it would be out by now! Just confusing to me. I have never thought the abductor came back to break in.

Would somebody have been able to do something to Holly and put her in the pond without anybody seeing that? Could they have left and brought her back later? If so, why not put her somewhere else? If nothing was stolen, then it had to be a person known to Holly. I don't think they found that Holly was doing anything to cause her to be a target. It seems if she was in to dangerous behavior, it would be out by now! Just confusing to me. I have never thought the abductor came back to break in.

The containment pond is right next to the trailer park. It is in the red circle on the google earth view attached. The red arrow is pointing at the trailer park. The green arrow is an empty site being prepped for construction and a great place to park a vehicle. Blue arrow is excess trailer storage and yellow arrow is the junk yard.

Attachments

• Red Maples 2.jpg
    Red Maples 2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 88
The vigil is planed for the 22nd. Lots of media is scheduled. I have been asked to speak, but I have a business trip to Canada the day before and am not sure I will be back on time. I might have to take the red eye to make it....:scared:

Respectfully snipped for space

What I would give for a detachment of Feldjagers over here! They sure know how to do a search.

So embarrassed - I didn't know what a Feldjager was, and had to look it up.

But now I have, yeah. I know some, just didn't know what they were called! If me or mine were missing, these are the guys I would want tasked with finding me. You'd have a hard job stopping them once they were asked. And German K9s are pretty good too.

If asked, they'd probably turn up on your doorstep to help - I have friends from various emergencies services who have travelled to the US to visit their equivalents and been awed by the welcome. I wouldn't want to be in charge of feeding them though - they eat HUGE meals. At a SET time too, and don't you dare be late!

But I also believe PA authorities will solve this crime......once they decide to really ask the public for help. And that will mean releasing a little information, and working with the public, rather than guarding against any information being released. I really don't see any point in giving the impression Holly walked peacefully away, if they have evidence there was a violent altercation.

People might not come forward with vital info if they think Holly's disappearance was in any way voluntary. LE's tactics are just not making sense here, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1