GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that a heat related death? Child playing crawled in the trunk and . . .

Yes :( Poor Baby.

I hope that there was an extensive search inside of all the cars in the junk yard with the search for Holly - trunks and bonnets lifted (where possible) - even if they had to be forced open a bit to get a torch light inside.

Holly's car and trunk have been checked?
It is my understanding that it is still parked i her driveway.

Holly's car and trunk have been checked?
It is my understanding that it is still parked i her driveway.

I can check on that.

If she was in there, the smell would have been noticed by the neighbors by now.

Are there no small fire departments etc., that have water rescue teams, even in a nearby town, that could use this as a training exercise?

Are there no small fire departments etc., that have water rescue teams, even in a nearby town, that could use this as a training exercise?

Technically we are not supposed to be searching. As long as the search team is not breaking any laws and obeys posted property and gets permission, there is not much LE can say about it.

LE is not permitting any municipal or professional resources to used.

Technically we are not supposed to be searching. As long as the search team is not breaking any laws and obeys posted property and gets permission, there is not much LE can say about it.

LE is not permitting any municipal or professional resources to used.

Can the family not become aggressive and take their problems to the news? I don't think I would let LE make bad decisions on my missing loved one without a fight! Some people are afraid to make waves with authority or they feel hopeless. The family or a friend is the only voice a victim has and this case needs a loud voice. IMO
Thanks for your response, and I appreciate your help to this family. Will they take advice from you?

If LE is not letting municipal or professional resources to be utilized, it is because there is something they know that they have not shared publicly- like Holly left willingly or had planned to leave with someone else? Or could it be like in the case of Ashley Kline, LE had a fairly good idea of who she left with and when, it was just a matter of finding her?

Can the family not become aggressive and take their problems to the news? I don't think I would let LE make bad decisions on my missing loved one without a fight! Some people are afraid to make waves with authority or they feel hopeless. The family or a friend is the only voice a victim has and this case needs a loud voice. IMO
Thanks for your response, and I appreciate your help to this family. Will they take advice from you?

If no one is demanding answers than the police can run the investigation without answering to the public. Holly's case is pretty quiet in the area. Her friends and family are doing their best to spread the word but without the leaders of the community supporting them and pressure from the community, it gets brushed under the table. Police may have a valid reason as to why they are not asking for SAR teams, dogs, technology, etc... I would hope that regardless of a missing persons age, wealth, background... every effort would be made to find them. but let's face it in the real world sadly politics can play a role. The media will not run anything unless there is an update to the case.

I have given Holly's mother a few options to those points. I have not seen much movement in that direction. It also does not help that LE is not talking to her very much.

If LE is not letting municipal or professional resources to be utilized, it is because there is something they know that they have not shared publicly- like Holly left willingly or had planned to leave with someone else? Or could it be like in the case of Ashley Kline, LE had a fairly good idea of who she left with and when, it was just a matter of finding her?

This is my take as well.

I doubt with the blood evidence and condition of the inside of the trailer that she left willingly.

If no one is demanding answers than the police can run the investigation without answering to the public. Holly's case is pretty quiet in the area. Her friends and family are doing their best to spread the word but without the leaders of the community supporting them and pressure from the community, it gets brushed under the table. Police may have a valid reason as to why they are not asking for SAR teams, dogs, technology, etc... I would hope that regardless of a missing persons age, wealth, background... every effort would be made to find them. but let's face it in the real world sadly politics can play a role. The media will not run anything unless there is an update to the case.

And this is exactly the state of affairs at this moment, and why the volunteers are such a valuable asset. I am about 90% sure that the SAR Teams and other Emergency Services have been warned not to get involved.

One SAR resource slipped up and said LE told him it was a homicide, yet LE is not telling Holly's mom that, so there is some conflict in information.

One of the purposes of the meeting a couple of weeks back was to dispel rumors and try to pull together what was actually known. It was unfortunate the PI could not attend.

Maybe the state police will do right by this family this time. If those who live around there haven't told what they know by now, I just don't know. Maybe if there's some that have not wanted to talk, they can target them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43