GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the other articles say it's Alishia.

She lived on 238, Route 443, Pine Grove. Police say she died between 7pm Friday and 6.20am Saturday, which is a strangely definite timescale.

They are also urgently appealing for anyone who knew Alishia to contact Hamburg PSP on 484-660-1011.

http://republicanherald.com/pine-grove-woman-found-dead-in-berks-county-1.1671751

ETA: Alishia's death is 'suspicious'.

The medical examiner could not establish an identity for the body found in the pond in Ransom Twp yesterday, or cause of death. Dentals have to be used now. I don't know how long that will take.

In my opinion it is looking increasingly unlikely this could be Holly though, in my opinion. That's because it is looking so likely this is Diane Zavislak, especially in light of the local's comment at the link, about where a tracker dog lost Diane's scent.

http://www.pahomepage.com/story/d/s...rds-to-id-body-f/15056/mThMKvIkeUuoo1eHVEjsRQ

Received word yesterday that Holly's trailer had been broken into. The locks are being changed and there is discussion about putting in a camera system.

Wonder if it is a crime of opportunity or if the perp was looking to remove some evidence.

Received word yesterday that Holly's trailer had been broken into. The locks are being changed and there is discussion about putting in a camera system.

Wonder if it is a crime of opportunity or if the perp was looking to remove some evidence.

If the locks are being changed now, then it sounds like the trailer was broken into recently.....and the perp did not get caught I am assuming......Twice the perp(s) did not get caught.... whether it be the same person or different person......
Why break into the trailer now??
Was there anything on the video footage of the interior of her trailer from the news video, visible for the perp to see and they wanted to retrieve it?
This is perplexing to me......
It could have been random, but I would think that people would know Holly's trailer by now, so why break in? Why take the chance on leaving finger prints that might look like LE missed the prints the first time around? When the "new" prints were there only the second time around perhaps, if prints were left.....
Why "muddy" the crime scene?
A person took Big chances breaking into her trailer...... but I take it that perp has not been found.... and now there is discussion of cameras being put in....
I wonder if something is "hidden" in that trailer......??
IMOO.

Good question. I gather the break in and locks being changed occurred over the weekend.

Something hidden.... There's a novel idea.

Well, it has happened before - victim's families have had their homes broken into, while they have been away dealing with the aftermath of the crime etc.

But I wouldn't have thought Holly's home would have a lot worth stealing that would be easily portable, in relation to the high risk of breaking into a possible homicide victim's house that's in such close proximity to others. And it's always worth looking twice at coincidences......

I think there should be an inch by inch search of that home, even if it has to be dismantled. Just in case they didn't find what they were looking for. It would be pretty amazing if there is a hidden photo of the person who did this to Holly, or something.

I'm guessing once again, no one heard or saw a thing. How is that possible?

If the break in was done by someone with a key it might be good in this one case to leave the locks as they were and just put cameras online and see who breaks in.

However, if the break in was to find something left behind by a bad person connected to her disappearance that person may have already found what was being sought and left with it.

Otherwise it might just be a typical sort of unused trailer break in and if so then cameras might help ID those responsible but might not help with the case itself.

Side note: Locks don't seem to stop people from entering trailers much from my experience. Many times the door can just be popped open. Often the back door is the target for such but not always. I used to live in a trailer.

I am gathering that the break in may not have been reported to LE. I cannot fathom that and too many people (family and friends) have been in and around the trailer to make an investigation productive at this point. I will follow up.

Just got word that LE was called about the break in. I am checking to see the extent of their investigation on this incident.

Well, it has happened before - victim's families have had their homes broken into, while they have been away dealing with the aftermath of the crime etc.

But I wouldn't have thought Holly's home would have a lot worth stealing that would be easily portable, in relation to the high risk of breaking into a possible homicide victim's house that's in such close proximity to others. And it's always worth looking twice at coincidences......

I think there should be an inch by inch search of that home, even if it has to be dismantled. Just in case they didn't find what they were looking for. It would be pretty amazing if there is a hidden photo of the person who did this to Holly, or something.

A personal item like a photo was my first thought too zwieb - a camera or something personal Holly had that possibly wasnt valuable but was worth something to the person who broke in.

Once more, I think this was very opportunistic - and brazen - and stupid. Was this a teenager who did this? Someone with no thought of what they are risking by breaking into that particular trailer?!

This break in was a perfect time to get a K9 in there and get a scent - it would be so fresh seeing that there has been such little activity in there from others. It would be interesting to see what comes up.

Could it have been Holly?
What is of value to anyone else after all this time? If a perp was concerned about leaving something behind or getting something, why wait so long?

What is of value to anyone else after all this time? If a perp was concerned about leaving something behind or getting something, why wait so long?

Well, that would be wild if it was Holly!!

Its a reasonable point - because there is no body I assume Police cant declare that Holly is deceased - only missing under suspicious circumstances.

Maybe the wait to break into the trailer was about finding 'the right time' - which they actually did do - they weren't caught. Which, along with way in which Holly disappeared makes me think something is 'off'.

Did the person look like someone who was doing work or had a purpose to be there - fake official, tradesman, council, friend or relative?

Treelights - I wonder if there was something in the video that sparked a panic with who ever broke in and they needed to retrieve it. Easy enough to see whats missing if the tape and trailer contents are compared.

I hope they left a dirty great foot print in the trailer somewhere.

I'd hope police, with the help of family, can establish if this was just a crime of opportunity for anything of value and easy to sell, or it had a more sinister motive. If the place had been ransacked but nothing appears to be missing, that would be really alarming.

I wish I could think it was Holly, but I just cannot imagine her allowing her loved ones to go through this torment for so long.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'd be tempted to look out back in the long grass, to see if anyone's had a little 'nest' there, where they could have been watching the house.

It would have been fantastic if a K9 had been brought in.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but does that look like a footpath in the photo to anyone else, worn between the tarmac area and the mobile home park?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 51
I was hoping there might be something in the news about the break in - there hasn't been a story about Holly in the media for ages.

Can anyone else see anything? I might be missing it as I'm not a member of FB and can't see everything.

https://www.facebook.com/lehighvalleynews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member