SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom hates tattoos- my younger sister and brother both have small ones, and it is fair to say she hates them. She thinks they are tacky, regardless of the size. Now, I don't see either my sister or my brother feeling the need to bring that up on any of their social media accounts. Maybe if there had been a discussion with friends/ coworkers about it and the comment was a reference, but you are right that the comment is odd.

In general when creating profiles young people like to sound cool or unconventional or rebellious. Instead of saying "I have tattoos" she says "my parents hate my tattoos" - now we know she has them and she is throwing out that badass/free spirit persona. Hope that makes sense. I'm in my 20s and many people do this. You get creative or exaggerate or state the obvious in a creative way. If you look around you'd find a lot of creatively written profiles. JMO

I think she left something somewhere on her date and went to get it. Peachtree might just been a pick up point because she didnt want that person to know where she lived.

He picked her up from her apartment and dropped her off after the date. Her car was at her house during the date. According to her mother; One of the last phone calls she made was with her roommate telling her how good the date went.

Now that's something I had not considered. (I still don't believe the meeting place was Peachtree though. I'm having a difficult time seeing that as a meeting place. UNLESS, it is someone she has known for a few years and trusted. And that would narrow down the suspect pool significantly.) Something happened between her condo and the car - an opportunistic person or the aspect of a meeting lured her out. Or it happened at the meeting place.

It could have been somewhere shes a regular. The person calls her says hey im leaving the boat ramp is on my way meet me there to get it. Just a suggestion

I think she left something somewhere on her date and went to get it. Peachtree might just been a pick up point because she didnt want that person to know where she lived.

I'm still trying to catch up on the older threads, but where the car was found made me curious. Considering no official word on the pings from the phone,(correct me if I'm wrong here) , I wonder why her mother thought she was at home? Did she specifically say so or just say she was no longer on her date? The reason I say this is that it's possible she assumed this in the conversation, we all do this at times-think Brittanee Drexel's mother when she was told "I'm at the beach." Dawn assumed she meant the beach in Rochester, NY due to the weather that day. It could be that Heather never went home and was in her car.
The other thing that sticks out to me is leaving her license on the seat. I don't see her doing this and then going home separately without her ID. Although it's possible she could have left home after talking to her mother and then placed her ID there. I would also have to agree with the person (my apologies for not recalling who)that posted about her possibly being approached by LE or someone she believed was LE.
Sorry for my rambling, I just had to get my thoughts out while I could remember them all.

JMO ONLY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she had a fake id that she had on her, hence leaving the drivers license in the car. She wasn't 21 and probably had a fake one to drink.

I'm still trying to catch up on the older threads, but where the car was found made me curious. Considering no official word on the pings from the phone,(correct me if I'm wrong here) , I wonder why her mother thought she was at home? Did she specifically say so or just say she was no longer on her date? The reason I say this is that it's possible she assumed this in the conversation, we all do this at times-think Brittanee Drexel's mother when she was told "I'm at the beach." Dawn assumed she meant the beach in Rochester, NY due to the weather that day. It could be that Heather never went home and was in her car.
The other thing that sticks out to me is leaving her license on the seat. I don't see her doing this and then going home separately without her ID. Although it's possible she could have left home after talking to her mother and then placed her ID there. I would also have to agree with the person (my apologies for not recalling who)that posted about her possibly being approached by LE or someone she believed was LE.
Sorry for my rambling, I just had to get my thoughts out while I could remember them all.

JMO ONLY

I dont carry a wallet, I dont even keep stuff in my pocket. I usually keep my stuff in my car consuel. If I need it I grab, it never ends up back where it is suppose to. The other thing , maybe she was in the passenger seat and it fell out.

Sorry I'm forgetting. How do we know her ID was on the car seat? Was that from her aunt's posting?

Sorry I'm forgetting. How do we know her ID was on the car seat. Was that from her aunt's posting?

Someone said it was, I'm not sure if its fact or not. So its just speculation until proven.

The license being out didn't seem off to me since someone said she doesn't carry a purse. If she was home and decided to run out, it would be normal to grab license, keys, and phone and jump in the car. Especially if she had on a skirt (she just returned from a date-so maybe dressed up) or yoga pants(it was late, thinking comfy clothes)--but generally things that have no pockets she would have to just throw the license in the car.

Sorry I'm forgetting. How do we know her ID was on the car seat? Was that from her aunt's posting?

That just occurred to me as well. I went back to the media thread. They provide a description of her keyring and phone so I assume LE is looking for those. I can't find mention of her drivers license, although I seem to remember it was found in the car. I have no recollection of any media link that states WHERE in the car it was.

More remains found...sorry if it's been posted.

http://www.wistv.com/story/24322587...r&utm_content=buffer460b7&utm_medium=facebook

Additional human remains were located on New Year's Day by a search party near Ronald McNair Boulevard, a short distance from the bones found over he weekend. Since it is not a complete skeleton, Coroner Edge believes the bones could belong to the same person. The anthropologist on the case can determine if the bones found are from the same male.

The license being out didn't seem off to me since someone said she doesn't carry a purse. If she was home and decided to run out, it would be normal to grab license, keys, and phone and jump in the car. Especially if she had on a skirt (she just returned from a date-so maybe dressed up) or yoga pants(it was late, thinking comfy clothes)--but generally things that have no pockets she would have to just throw the license in the car.

Sounds silly, but I even put my cell and debit card and ID between my legs when I'm driving if it's just a quick trip down the street.

IIRC, her aunt said she HE doesn't carry a purse, but I can't recall where it was definitely stated that her license was in the car. Was this confirmed or speculation?

More remains found...sorry if it's been posted.

http://www.wistv.com/story/24322587...r&utm_content=buffer460b7&utm_medium=facebook

Additional human remains were located on New Year's Day by a search party near Ronald McNair Boulevard, a short distance from the bones found over he weekend. Since it is not a complete skeleton, Coroner Edge believes the bones could belong to the same person. The anthropologist on the case can determine if the bones found are from the same male.

A new discovery!?!? They temper it with the statement that it was close enough to the first to be part of it.

But IF it is a 2nd, there is a strong probability that it is someone's place to dispose of victims. Maybe time to get in there with cadaver dogs if it is not the case already.

the picture on her fb page posted 11/20/13 looks like it was taken by professional photographer, yet no name on photo. She is wearing a wedding band in this picture.
I still cannot shake the photography/modeling aspect. I think it is connected somehow.

"New Years Eve...
Surrounded by darkness
I am afraid
Of what I do not know
I search for the light to get away from the darkness that smothers me so.
I stand here with me arms wide open waiting for you to come back home.
Waiting for you to come back to me the one you call daddy.
You're nowhere to be found ..."

-------------------------------------------------
Very sad! Got to feel for him and his sadness!

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24341103/father-of-missing-woman-posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members