Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture023.jpg
my hubby is an army officer and has to actually take classes on gang signs. I know some of them......but not this one here... anyone?

I am not up on gang signs....but there seems to be a lot of throwing of this sign in the pictures..... anyone know anything about this sign???

looks like she was trying to be 'cool' not sure though. don't know alot of gang signs being from a small town in central canada heh.

Not since the deaths of Laci and Connor Peterson, has a case tied me up in knots like this one. I'm increasingly frustrated with Caylee's family's me-first attitude in an attempt to gain media/public attention. Lose the drama people! There is a 2yr old child missing. She deserves for you to get your act together and FIND her. She doesn't deserve all of the grand-standing being played out right now for the public. Give your interview, give DNA, give a polygraph, give whatever LE needs to clear you; so they can move on down the road looking at other leads. But for pete's sake do your part and remove yourself from the public view and put Caylee BACK in the spot light. SHE is the one who should be seen by the public not you!

Please forgive any typos...it's really late and I'm really angry over this whole situation.

I don't think it's a gang sign. I see several kids here doing that just goofing off. It's a cool kinda thing I believe.

Thanks for the link direction, Misty.

ITA! I grew up in the 60's like many of you, and we weren't as leery of strangers, sitters, etc- but I can guarantee my mom & dad ALWAYS knew where I was and who was watching me. I call bullchit on gma about her not knowing. EVERYTHING out of her mouth is a LIE/cover up!

OK- I am really gong nite nite now.

Later, Peeps!

Don't leave us Galvino LOL! Just kidding.. sleep well.. I am still looking at all of Casey's hootchy mama photos. Is there an award for queen of the hootchy mamas? because I think I have found a nominee at photobucket LOL...

does anyone think that the fact she wants to be immune from prosecution for telling them more about caylee's whereabouts means that caylee died by accident and she doesn't want to be charged because she hid her body?

for instance, the car, the smell. caylee didn't die in the carseat apparently but maybe she was locked in the car and died on the floor or in the front seat. casey panicked and buried her (the shovel story). maybe she had some help. what is the charge for a child dying in a car from heat exhaustion? do they charge if it's an 'accident'?

maybe she's freaked out because she didn't tell the cops when she found caycee and she's wound this web of lies and now she's wanting immunity to get her out of all the possible charges that would come with her baby dying as well as a coverup.

Picture023.jpg
my hubby is an army officer and has to actually take classes on gang signs. I know some of them......but not this one here... anyone?

It's not a gang sign. All the teens around here (including mine) do it and I think it just means something like be cool, or chillin, I can't recall exactly what I was told. I noticed there are pics in my son's yearbook with kids doing this and the school is very much on top of gang activity and wouldn't have allowed these pics if it was in anyway gang related.

I keep noticing this hand gesture in a lot of pics on cases I follow in the teen to early 30's group...and frankly I'm tired of seeing it.

omg could you make that butt cheek picture smaller? lol.

OMG...I just got that...I am blonde...you have to speak s.l.o.w.l.y... LOL...:blowkiss:

Haha! I'm blonde too and am surprised I came up with that, especially at this hour.

This case is draining me but I can't pry myself away from it. Just when I think I have something figured out, new evidence (or stupidity) is presented.

I see she already has one tattoo on her lower back. I wonder where she put the Bella Vida tattoo.
good question poo! Please pass the honey! LOL:blowkiss: it is late and I am punchy...but not so much so as to pull down my pants and show the entire photobucket my bum LOL

you have to wonder in all of those photos where her child was??? I wonder when they were taken?

I think her mother was watching her. I remember reading the myspace comments and Casey discussing with her brother about going out partying. She'd said a couple of times that her mother was going to her grandmother's so Casey wasn't able to go out those times. I'm gonna guess these were the times Casey had to stay home and be a mother.

01AwcAXzi7FWoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

she had this on page five of second photobucket link.

not sure how long it was there for. does that have anything to do with her tattoo?

I hear ya little tiger! I pm'd and we should be getting a subforum soon for this case. It will be much easier to put all the booty call pictures in one thread, the lies in another, and gmas rants in yet another.... sheesh...

does anyone think that the fact she wants to be immune from prosecution for telling them more about caylee's whereabouts means that caylee died by accident and she doesn't want to be charged because she hid her body?

for instance, the car, the smell. caylee didn't die in the carseat apparently but maybe she was locked in the car and died on the floor or in the front seat. casey panicked and buried her (the shovel story). maybe she had some help. what is the charge for a child dying in a car from heat exhaustion? do they charge if it's an 'accident'?

maybe she's freaked out because she didn't tell the cops when she found caycee and she's wound this web of lies and now she's wanting immunity to get her out of all the possible charges that would come with her baby dying as well as a coverup.

dont want to quote myself, but can anyone give me any information about this 'smell' in the car i seem to have missed the article. i think that says ALOT about what happened to this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500