The Timing of the Chloroform Searches

Maybe George and Cindy were searching the chloroform to use on Casey when they caught up to her.

j/k sorry...

Did anyone ever watch Cider House Rules where Dr Larch would get high on the chloroform until he accidentally killed himself? Maybe just another movie that Casey watched.

Maybe George and Cindy were searching the chloroform to use on Casey when they caught up to her.

j/k sorry...

Did anyone ever watch Cider House Rules where Dr Larch would get high on the chloroform until he accidentally killed himself? Maybe just another movie that Casey watched.

Thank you Jbean! I needed that. One could only hope...

Actually, I just read a great post over on another thread - let me grab it.

ShinaLite sleuthed this out:
I posted something on pg 28 of the Chloroform thread...Casey said on her yearbook profile her favorite tv show was CSI...On the season finale of CSI airing May 15-2008..a month before Caylee went missing, Chloroform was used in the plot line of that season finale episode...I put the link to the summary of that episode and the link to her yearbook page in that thread as well...

so who knows..maybe she got the idea there>>??

from the show:

Quote:
Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/...ale-19465.aspx

may be nothing but did come across it....

I actually searched for chloroform and hair pulling because it's odd to me how in that video Caylee keeps pulling her hair. IMO if Casey used it on Caylee this time she may have used it before to make poor Caylee sleep.
My daughter wears a pony tail a lot and I just found it odd. I didn't come up with much on my search. So if I end up bald someone might search my computer and be like yep that is why LOL.

I didn't think it odd that she was pulling at her ponytail. My granddaughter, same age, didn't like ponytails when she was two. Caylee's verbal skills are that good for being around adults a lot. jmo
I googled "how to clean a crime scene" teday, b/c it was either a murder weapon, or a cover up, imo

Thank you Jbean! I needed that. One could only hope...

Actually, I just read a great post over on another thread - let me grab it.

ShinaLite sleuthed this out:

wow, I guess that answers my question...

I'd like to know just what Casey was searching for about chloroform. Just a quick search turns up that it doesn't really knock someone out quickly and can kill. I ran across an odd question by a person on yahoo answers saying they were a police officer and wondering what chemical was being sprayed in the air by a burglar to further knock out sleeping people. This person had only this one question and had never answered any questions.

I'd like to know just what Casey was searching for about chloroform. Just a quick search turns up that it doesn't really knock someone out quickly and can kill. I ran across an odd question by a person on yahoo answers saying they were a police officer and wondering what chemical was being sprayed in the air by a burglar to further knock out sleeping people. This person had only this one question and had never answered any questions.

Can you go back and find that in your history? It would be interesting to check the date of the post.

Can you go back and find that in your history? It would be interesting to check the date of the post.

Hey there Taterhead--my new friend!--what are you doing up this late??
I'm trying to get caught up with everything, I dont think I can! OK, going back to the beginning of the thread now, just wanted to say HI!

Does Target still sell Sudafed by the case??? All kidding aside, there has been something about this case that speaks of drugs from the beginning, but it isn't as obvious as they usually are. I guess I am just suspcious of every horrible crime involving drugs somehow. They usually do.

I know here in OHIO you can barely get a box of sudafed, much less a case....we have to show drivers license, and sign in a log book now for allergy medication, because of the meth crisis, as sudafed is the main ingredient....I am betting LE knows what she purchased at Target, I am gaining more and more confidence everyday in LE.
The chloroform thing is STRANGE, and kinda sick. I have been thinking all along that Casey drugged Caylee w/Zanax, chloroform is a whole 'nother ballgame--though it wouldnt be hard for Cindy to get, being a nurse and all...Did she work at a sports medicine clinic?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,416281,00.html

not too much more info but I found the "and how to use it" interesting...

The difficulty with that is that 'how to use it' could cover its use in forensic testing (where it is used a lot), it's use as a cleaning solvent, or its use as a sedative.

I'm still waiting to hear 'dosage' or something along those lines before I can rule out other possibilities.

Thanks again for the CSI show link - that was a good find.

Hey there Taterhead--my new friend!--what are you doing up this late??
I'm trying to get caught up with everything, I dont think I can! OK, going back to the beginning of the thread now, just wanted to say HI!

That's so nice, 'Hi' back!

I am ashamed to say that I am eating cookies and drinking a cup of hot chocolate with many, many mini-marshmallows! (I am probably the only female in the world who really doesn't care about chocolate one way or the other, but I wanted comfort, and since I am sadly lacking chloroform to sedate myself, and I am too darn lazy to get out the bleach and nail polish remover to whip up a batch, I figured warm milk might make me sleepy.) :crazy:

Good luck catching up - but there are some great thoughts floating around out there.

That's so nice, 'Hi' back!

I am ashamed to say that I am eating cookies and drinking a cup of hot chocolate with many, many mini-marshmallows! (I am probably the only female in the world who really doesn't care about chocolate one way or the other, but I wanted comfort, and since I am sadly lacking chloroform to sedate myself, and I am too darn lazy to get out the bleach and nail polish remover to whip up a batch, I figured warm milk might make me sleepy.) :crazy:

Good luck catching up - but there are some great thoughts floating around out there.

Um, I am the other female who doesnt need chocolate, but my husband cant live without it!
Good luck winding down, I couldnt even get on the computer till 1am, and couldnt believe everything I missed!
Tried to read the trans of NG on cnn, but kept getting kicked off, so I am on that thread trying to figure things out...I have figured out that Dr. Kobilinsky is gunning to work for the defense, and dammit I thought he was one of the honest ones!! I didnt think he could be bought, but I think it's looking that way after what he's said the past two nights....But I still have every confidence in LE, they have SO much more that we dont know, and they are playing it just as they should.....YOU GO YURI!!

I have no idea why Casey would be searching info on cloraform, but I did look up what you would need to mix with pool chlorine to make it, and what I found out is that if you mix human urine with pool chlorine it makes chloraform, (Just another reason to tell your kids not to pee in the pool) but if Caylee did drown in the pool and was removed from pool then lost control of her bladder and was put in the trunk while wet with pool water & urine that could make chlorform.

I certainly hope nothing happens around my house because I have been searching it today also and I know it is on my hard drive.

I also truly believe that Casey has something in store to get rid of her parents so she could inherit the house and whatever estate they have. and I think things went to far and Caylee got killed first instead of after her grandparents.

Um, I am the other female who doesnt need chocolate, but my husband cant live without it!
Good luck winding down, I couldnt even get on the computer till 1am, and couldnt believe everything I missed!
Tried to read the trans of NG on cnn, but kept getting kicked off, so I am on that thread trying to figure things out...I have figured out that Dr. Kobilinsky is gunning to work for the defense, and dammit I thought he was one of the honest ones!! I didnt think he could be bought, but I think it's looking that way after what he's said the past two nights....But I still have every confidence in LE, they have SO much more that we dont know, and they are playing it just as they should.....YOU GO YURI!!

Odd, DH over here is also addicted to his chocolate. Can eat an entire box of halloween-sized bars in one evening. (yuck)

SHHHH - you'll wake up SS and she'll come after you!!! WWYMD? And WWSSD if she catches you eye-balling her boy?

Dr. K needs to be replaced now, I think. Bending over backwards is right. I'm trying to figure out how Baez got him to drink the kool-aid the other night? It can't be $$$, so what is it?

I still haven't listened to Cindy's NG call in from the night before last, but it sounds like a doozy.

High profile cases seem to seperate the people who are good at their jobs and honest in how them do them and those that appear to be more interested in fame than in facts. Since this a pro bono case with JB [Correct me if I'm wrong] then how is JB going to pay for all of this expert opinion. Just to get a doctor to do a deposition with a lawyer for a workermans comp case cost a couple of thousand. These independent tests must be way up in price range.

I tried an odd chloroform search - not sure why... but google chloroform +song.

There are some creepy, creepy lyrics out there. All of these snippets are from songs with Chloroform in the title.

Samples from various chloroform songs:

1. (chorus)
Chloroform the one
The one that you love
And take her back

2. she killed them all
cut from the mould
well they're the ones that recognize
they're the ones that spit it in your eye
but she drove right
drove, drove right at the wall

3. She keeps on asking "do you think it hurts much to die?"
Well its hurting so much more to stay alive now
Shes gonna find out how much it hurts to die

She laced her perfume up with death
Feel it in my lungs
So ill pull in the deepest breath
And drop my head

Creepy. Some of the stuff that is out there now.
I saw that there were song about the stuff. Goodness knows why. I just assumed the LE would have had a way to know what she was looking at.

Posted about this in another thread. I am surprised no one has presented this possibility.

If it was Casey doing the research and if it was done prior to Caylees' disappearance.... like the lawyer on NG said... not necessary to go thru all the trouble of researching or buying/ordering specifically chloroform with the intent of killing her daughter.
The same if the objective was to make her just sleep for a long time, she could've just used any of the over-the-counter stuff (i.e. Benadryl?)

She would've been researching chloroform for a specific reason. The lawyer on NG hinted she might have been researching or looking into buying chloroform for something else. Maybe he wouldn't go out on a limb and say what he's thinking. I googled and found that chloroform is used to knock people out (drug them) and remove organs and sew them back up. She might have been considering selling one of Caylee's organs. Maybe she was to deliver the baby girl already drugged and something went wrong ("accidental chloroform overdose").

Did Casey deliver her daughter in the car at the arranged location and the plan was for Caylee to be returned "safe" to her also passed out in the trunk but instead little Caylee was returned deceased? Would Casey believe that she might have to provide these people with a knife? (or maybe these people asked her to bring it in order to further incriminate her if anything went wrong).

People involved in an illegal or black organ market would also be a dangerous bunch. No? And possibly threatening Casey and/or the family if Casey implicates them?

Unless LE felt strongly there is a connection between the computer search and the findings in the trunk, I don't see the point in leaking it.

Below is a re-post.....I originally put it in the NG thread but I see just as much talk about Chloroform here as there.
::: OT:
Another woman who doesn't crave choklit. But I've never met a potato or bread that I didn't like.:::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REPOST:

Just a side note/personal experience re; Chloroform.

After working for the company many, many years my husband was 'downsized' along with many others.

At the time the plant was consolidating product into one large distribution center 100 miles away.

Not to have the expense of moving a volatile product (hazmat regs, etc.) to the new distribution center, the company put some of their stock out for employees to purchase.
Most of the stock was already illegal for sale in Calif. (Calif. regs. re; certain chemical/voc substances no longer being able to be sold in Calif.)

One of the products my husband purchased was a solvent cleaner.
It's wonderful stuff...even removes dried-on tar from carpet!
I still have 12 little metal cans, white label with blue print and I call it my cleaning goldmine.

BUT.......in trying to remove some gunk from tiles (those stick-on butterflies from previous owners) and grout in our bathroom with bathroom door closed, I got lightheaded, nauseous and felt if I didn't sit down I would pass out.
Instinct, I sat on the toilet.
Thank the heavens Mr. Amity came and when he opened the bathroom door didn't take him but a second to realize what was going on.
He literally dragged me out of the bathroom (this was over 2 years ago and I've been very careful since).

He explained to me the components of this super cleaner/solvent.
It is 88% Chloroform. Mr. Amity at the time told me the other components but I don't remember those names.....metha-something-or-other.

Saying this because Chloroform isn't that hard to get a hold of, especially in the industry Mr. Amity works in and if just smelling a room where Cloroform has been used to clean can put down a large framed/ overweight woman, I can only imagine what it would do to a small child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama
Back