Maps

That map is nice for seeing where some of the main places are on the map, thanks Princess! And that answers my question about where Glenwood Ave address and Sawgrass Apts are in relation to each other. Thanks

Hopefully on this thread we can add a little more about who was living where during which time frame, any other places connected with players, any locations in reported sightings, etc. Thanks!

Just getting started here, please list away knowledgeable people!

Sawgrass vacant apartment, identified to police by CMA as where she dropped Caylee off with sitter.

Sawgrass: Lake Vaj Apt (who else stayed here?)

Glenwood Ave address: Listed under name of JPC's father. RM/JP lived here. CMA stayed here with Caylee. AH lived here.

Nursing home across from Glenwood Address:

JPC other addresses: Oviedo FL, Isabela, Aguadilla, Aguada, and Arecibo PR

TL Sutton Place apt: Roommates: CH, ... Casey stayed here

Airport sighting

Oviedo house, AH/Lauren

Wow! This should make it easier for George and Cindy.....since they are actively searching.....to know which places to check off their lists.

OK, this is a little confusing I had just started a thread as described above, and someone bumped up this old thread and merged the two, this older thread includes where they've searched for a body, etc. Now my new thread is embedded in this one. The new thread I started was supposed to not include anything about searches for a body. It was to make a list, kind of like the "PLAYERS" list, but by location, where we could add info about each location, who was at each location on what dates, etc, and include any areas where players have other addresses, places indicated in reported sightings, etc, all places in the case. Mine was to be mainly a quick reference list by place, no TES or searching for a body info since that exists elsewhere. Princess had added the link for this older thread and map on my thread so people could see the map etc. Should I split my own thread off again and continue compiling the list? Or is there some reason I can't do that? This is a great thread too, I don't see why they couldn't run at the same time.

webpostmaps.jpg

webpostmaps2.jpg

webpostmaps3.jpg

webmappost4.jpg

mappost5.jpg

mappost7.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?dadd...9932,-81.257758&spn=0.01716,0.027637&t=h&z=15

Has anyone heard whether LE has taken any tracking (scent) dogs out to the apartment complex on Conway (Sawgrass Apts.) and surrounding area? Also, Lake Tennessee is right across the street from the apt. complex. What about using a sonar scanner and/or divers to check this lake as well as cadaver and tracking dogs? It looks like a fairly large area. Any websluethers been to this lake who can tell us how secluded it might be at night?

This was asked a while ago but I figured I would answer it anyways- Lake Tennessee is located in a well populated area almost right next to Conway Rd. The lake is completely surrounded by a large chain link fence at access areas. I would not suspect that it would have anything to do with this case just due to the fact that it would be so difficult to get into without being seen or being able to get over the fence.

This was asked a while ago but I figured I would answer it anyways- Lake Tennessee is located in a well populated area almost right next to Conway Rd. The lake is completely surrounded by a large chain link fence at access areas. I would not suspect that it would have anything to do with this case just due to the fact that it would be so difficult to get into without being seen or being able to get over the fence.

I just wanted to bump up that I was incorrect when I stated a few weeks ago that the lake across from Sawgrass apartments had a chain-link fence the entire way along the street. It does have a chain link, but there is a good 150 feet or more of frontage right to the lake. Mind you, it can kind of be seen from busy Conway road, but what caught my eye was I saw someone had a car pulled up to the lake last week in this very spot. So I wanted to note that correction :).

Someone mentioned the Sawgrass Plantation elsewhere and I can't find it!!! They also mentioned that there was a Buona Vista/Vida near to it. Does anyone else remember seeing this post???

Also, there is a "Sawgrass" in Mt. Dora as well. I don't know how to link the google map but it comes up right away when you type in "Sawgrass Mt. Dora".

That's where KC's grandparents are, I think.

Just below the airport is a new community built by M/I Homes called Sawgrass Plantation...One of the home designs is: Bella Vida. This area has been searched IIRC. There is also a Bella Vida Blvd. in this community.

For "some reason" Casey believed she was coming into money.........
Inheritance, life insurance, or payoff.....

Don't get me wrong, its as interesting to me as the next guy (so to speak).

Also - I don't think there's enough evidence to rule out accomplice(s) outside the family.

...personally, didn't see the spots on my short list on this map (e.g. Anthony home, Lake Underhill, or Central Winds park. :whistle:

I would seriously doubt Lake Underhill. It's in walking distance from me and there is a lot of construction there. It's a very small park and it can be seen from a fairly busy road. It's also a "meet up" place for a certain group and so it's often "in use" day and night.

There is a place that a local psychic pointed out to me that she felt had a strong presence for her to Caylee. It's a batting cage and driving range not far from the airport. It's just off Woodgate Rd. There are lots of woods there and I would imagine you could pull far enough into the back to not be seen at night. I did give this as a tip to TES just when they were calling everything off and it's not noted as having been searched on the map. Might be worth a look for anyone trying to come up with areas to search. It's off Goldenrod which is one route that would tie the airport to the Anthony's house.

The work that WSers are doing on maps is amazing. I wish I had time to plot and analyze and study, but I just started graduate school and I'm already taking too much time away from my school studies.

I wish I had time to go to Orlando and search. I want to know, who is searching for Caylee? Are people still searching? How can the Anthony's stand by idly? I think I would be out there roaming the streets, checking every nook and cranny, every single day. Is the case just "open" or is LE still actively searching for Caylee, as in making calls, going door to door, and taking out the dogs to sniff around?

Like I said, all the maps are great, but what good are they if the places have gone cold and no one is out there looking?

Sorry...I guess I am feeling helpless this morning.

The work that WSers are doing on maps is amazing. I wish I had time to plot and analyze and study, but I just started graduate school and I'm already taking too much time away from my school studies.

I wish I had time to go to Orlando and search. I want to know, who is searching for Caylee? Are people still searching? How can the Anthony's stand by idly? I think I would be out there roaming the streets, checking every nook and cranny, every single day. Is the case just "open" or is LE still actively searching for Caylee, as in making calls, going door to door, and taking out the dogs to sniff around?

Like I said, all the maps are great, but what good are they if the places have gone cold and no one is out there looking?

Sorry...I guess I am feeling helpless this morning.

I live in Brevard County - neighboring Orlando. I am going to Orlando this weekend and am looking in some areas I have been collecting off of this site. I lived in Orlando for 15 years - Oviedo, Chuluota, by UCF, Winter Park, and yes, in an apartment on Econ Trail right by Blanchard Park. I know the area and am going myself to look on Saturday until I find something, answer all our questions or get so creeped out I can't do it anymore. I agree with the Sawgrass Plantation area too and plan to go down there even though it's a ways. I also am going to check out a sort of park on Seminole Ave. off of Conway Rd (almost at the intersection of Conway Rd and 528) the park is on a huge lake...any more places you all want me to go? I am taking my camera too so you all can see what I see. Will that help?

Thank you for doing that Cocoa!:) Can't wait to see the pics....I am from Florida and have been in the Carolinas for about 5 years now. I miss it down there. Good luck and keep in touch w/ any findings.
Thanks again for your efforts!

I live in Brevard County - neighboring Orlando. I am going to Orlando this weekend and am looking in some areas I have been collecting off of this site. I lived in Orlando for 15 years - Oviedo, Chuluota, by UCF, Winter Park, and yes, in an apartment on Econ Trail right by Blanchard Park. I know the area and am going myself to look on Saturday until I find something, answer all our questions or get so creeped out I can't do it anymore. I agree with the Sawgrass Plantation area too and plan to go down there even though it's a ways. I also am going to check out a sort of park on Seminole Ave. off of Conway Rd (almost at the intersection of Conway Rd and 528) the park is on a huge lake...any more places you all want me to go? I am taking my camera too so you all can see what I see. Will that help?

Cocoamom:

1) Central Winds Park: esp. along the Lake Jessup waterfront (walking trail?) and add'l lake/pond located there (east side IIRC).

2) Lake Underhill: (a) off small docks that jut out into lake, (b) along waters edge on east side of lake from south edge of expressway to edge of occluded view just south of parking lot, (c) waters edge behind landscaping on west side of lake next to south side of expressway (d) depot area on west side of lake, just over on the north side of expressway if accessible. This appears to be adjacent to Orlando Execute Airport property and may be inaccessible. Depot appears to be full of loose-dirt/gravel, empty traffic/construction barrels, and along waters edge.

3) Wooded area on (south) side of 895 N Lake Jessup Road property.

You may want to PM WS'rs VickiInLongwood and UCFMommy who are also locals that have been searching.

Good luck & above all...BE CAREFUL!!!

Bless you Cocoa. I only wish I could jump on a plane and come help you search. My heart has been torn to pieces wanting to find this little girl. It sounds like your heart is in the same place. I wish you the best and will be praying for your safety and that Caylee is found.

I spotten an area on the map when looking at the cell phone pings. It seems very secluded and there appears to be a small building next to the pond on the North Side.

picture.php

Cocoamom:

1) Central Winds Park: esp. along the Lake Jessup waterfront (walking trail?) and add'l lake/pond located there (east side IIRC).

2) Lake Underhill: (a) off small docks that jut out into lake, (b) along waters edge on east side of lake from south edge of expressway to edge of occluded view just south of parking lot, (c) waters edge behind landscaping on west side of lake next to south side of expressway (d) depot area on west side of lake, just over on the north side of expressway if accessible. This appears to be adjacent to Orlando Execute Airport property and may be inaccessible. Depot appears to be full of loose-dirt/gravel, empty traffic/construction barrels, and along waters edge.

3) Wooded area on (south) side of 895 N Lake Jessup Road property.

You may want to PM WS'rs VickiInLongwood and UCFMommy who are also locals that have been searching.

Good luck & above all...BE CAREFUL!!!

OK, got it - I got a PM from VickiInLongwood and responded so hopefully I can meet up with them so we don't waste efforts searching where we already have. 3 people / 6 eyes are better than 1/2!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back