MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've found that so odd from the very beginning that none of the 300 friends had budged-in most high profile crime cases you generally see facebook friends dwindling-they don't want to be exposed to reporters -something which is usually very intense- or exposed to curious people and may not want to stay linked to the person involved

I think it is so strange. She has been charged with stealing money from AH, and neither one of them have deleted themselves from each other's FB accounts. I would think if they wanted to keep tabs on her, they would've made up an account and been accepted as a new friend. KC is accepting basically everyone now. She has over 1,700 friends right now!!!

I think it is so strange. She has been charged with stealing money from AH, and neither one of them have deleted themselves from each other's FB accounts. I would think if they wanted to keep tabs on her, they would've made up an account and been accepted as a new friend. KC is accepting basically everyone now. She has over 1,700 friends right now!!!

Yeah, I've been watching that number skyrocket, I find that so inappropriate, the last thing I'd want if I was in this situation is a bunch of complete strangers entering my private world, but then KC is KC

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

I find it strange that even on I believe Lee's myspace it is stated they want ONLY positive things said...that they instantly delete ANY thing else. If it were my child...no depressing how it might be to read something NOT positive<I would want what ANY one could tell me in case that might be very valuable to the law in their searches.

EVEN MORE REASON that she has nothing to do with anything!! Come on and think!! She has something to do with a highprofile kidnapping, and she not only accepts a friends request from someone involved, but that someone involved also happens to be the only non-hispanic person on her site, and she moves her to her top friends list on a profile that until this last week remained public?

Yet... she doesn't have her supposed sister Samantha on there does she?

Is this making any sort of sense to you???

I dont agree… I think that there shouldn't be any stone un turned

I find it off that ZG said she didn't know Casey
Fine granted she may not know Casey personally but she did forget to leave out the fact that she has mutual friends with Casey

She said that she has never heard of her nor seen her… but yet they are all linked by myspace

the world is a very BIG place but st the same time its a same world
someone always knows someone who knows someone

You know what
I am glad I made the call.
For that connection to go unheard and not looked into would of been horrible.

That connection holds to much to ignore and pass aside.
If LE _ FBi - The anthony's get anything from it ,we will see ,but I am without doubt on the connection it holds!!

I do not believe Caylee is deceased and do not think Casey hurt her period.

Caylee spent her third birthday away from her family. That had to hurt a little.

You know what
I am glad I made the call.
For that connection to go unheard and not looked into would of been horrible.

That connection holds to much to ignore and pass aside.
If LE _ FBi - The anthony's get anything from it ,we will see ,but I am without doubt on the connection it holds!!

I do not believe Caylee is deceased and do not think Casey hurt her period.

Ok, so just so that I am clear - your theory is that LR, William and ZG are working together and kidnapped Caylee?

I dont agree&#8230; I think that there shouldn't be any stone un turned

Agreed. Turn over all the stones. But take care of the ones that you show to LE, FBI etc.

Like I said, they should make sense, fit, pass the smell test.

JMO

Who is this? Under the pic says CD released at the Social.
caylee15.jpg

Under this pic it says I miss you Jeremy :(
caylee14.jpg

The big thing though is they were not connected until AFTER the story broke in the media. So ZG did not forget to mention that she has mutual friends with Casey. These myspace pages were found when this first broke and these people were not on each others pages at that time. Heck I am on several of the pages of peoples names there were mentioned in the media when this all broke, I do not know any of them at all.

Fine granted she may not know Casey personally but she did forget to leave out the fact that she has mutual friends with Casey

She said that she has never heard of her nor seen her… but yet they are all linked by myspace

I think it is more then a coincidence that Casey used the name Zenaida and a person with the same name showed up at Sawgrass 2 days after Caylee disappeared. She must have heard the name before. Remember that she has a habit of uncorporating bits of truth in her lies, like she did with JH. She did know him, but she got the middle name wrong, the fact that he had no kids and hadn't worked at universal for years. That said, she must have heard the Zenaida name somewhere. Most likely from mutual friends. Had some way of knowing that Zenaida could be connected to Sawgrass. But like other names she has used, she added other details, such as the age and the fact that she had no kids, to create her own, new person. So there may be a connection but that doesn't mean that Zenaida had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee, any more then JH knew about Caylee's disappearance. Neither Casey or Zenaida knew each other, as shown by neither one of them recognizing each others picture. Don't you think if this was the same Zenaida that Casey would have pointed her out and said "Yes, that's her!".

Zaneida and Casey don't know each other period. I get the connection that they have between mutual friends, but bottom line is Casey never saw Zaneida because she didn't id her picture, her age, the fact she had children ect. Who the heck studies all their friend's aqquaintances on myspace? I'm sure there are many friends that my friends have that I have no clue about. ZFG is innocent.

Have these comments been discussed? From CA's facebook wall:

at 4:07pm on October 8th, 2007
Wow you really are pissed that Steve fired you. What can I say? You weren't really pullin your weight on the team. ///Hey steve, keep practicing we gotta run the table at the next party as usual.

and then this one...

at 9:15pm on May 13th, 2008
Hey girl...how is the house hunting going? Hope we can get together again soon. :) Have a good week!

I think it is more then a coincidence that Casey used the name Zenaida and a person with the same name showed up at Sawgrass 2 days after Caylee disappeared. She must have heard the name before. Remember that she has a habit of uncorporating bits of truth in her lies, like she did with JH. She did know him, but she got the middle name wrong, the fact that he had no kids and hadn't worked at universal for years. That said, she must have heard the Zenaida name somewhere. Most likely from mutual friends. Had some way of knowing that Zenaida could be connected to Sawgrass. But like other names she has used, she added other details, such as the age and the fact that she had no kids, to create her own, new person. So there may be a connection but that doesn't mean that Zenaida had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee, any more then JH knew about Caylee's disappearance. Neither Casey or Zenaida knew each other, as shown by neither one of them recognizing each others picture. Don't you think if this was the same Zenaida that Casey would have pointed her out and said "Yes, that's her!".

One thing that EVERYONE knows is that Casey lies… so since she has cried "wolf" so many times no one is going to believe a word that comes out of her mouth… so why would she point of ZG? what if it is true again she lies… who knows

But as for the LG before Casey page went on private LG was friends with Casey…

Before ZG page went on private LG left ZG a comment on her picture… And comment was correct me if I am wrong before Caylee went missing

And the comment definitely stood out as they knew each other

Have these comments been discussed? From CA's facebook wall:

at 4:07pm on October 8th, 2007
Wow you really are pissed that Steve fired you. What can I say? You weren't really pullin your weight on the team. ///Hey steve, keep practicing we gotta run the table at the next party as usual.

and then this one...

at 9:15pm on May 13th, 2008
Hey girl...how is the house hunting going? Hope we can get together again soon. :) Have a good week!

I havn't seen those comments -who are they to? Edited to add - duhh Mommya - they are to Casey.

Who are they from?

One thing that EVERYONE knows is that Casey lies… so since she has cried "wolf" so many times no one is going to believe a word that comes out of her mouth… so why would she point of ZG? what if it is true again she lies… who knows

But as for the LG before Casey page went on private LG was friends with Casey…

Before ZG page went on private LG left ZG a comment on her picture… And comment was correct me if I am wrong before Caylee went missing

I have seen nothing to indicate that LR and Casey knew each other or were on each other's My Space. LR knew WW, who was scheduled to see Casey in jail but didn't show up for some reason. I don't believe there is anything else to connect LR to Casey.

Before ZG page went on private LG left ZG a comment on her picture&#8230; And comment was correct me if I am wrong before Caylee went missing

What was the comment? I don't remember that at all.

I havn't seen those comments -who are they to? Edited to add - duhh Mommya - they are to Casey.

Who are they from?

I'm not sure of the WS rules. Am I allowed to say? I don't want to get in trouble!

I have seen nothing to indicate that LR and Casey knew each other or were on each other's My Space. LR knew WW, who was scheduled to see Casey in jail but didn't show up for some reason. I don't believe there is anything else to connect LR to Casey.

No but you can connect Laura & William & Saleem & Laura & Zenaida and Casey & her brother just both happen to be on William and Saleems page.
Laura leaves comments to William indicating she is speaking of Caylee's disappearance ,William happens to be on Casey's visitor log and the 1 name Casey happens to stand by consistently is Zenaida Gonzalez and Laura happens to be on her top 8 friends and 2 days after all this is connected Zenaida goes private ,Laura goes to New York and someone deletes 3 comments Laura had left to William.

Ding ding ding ,w:De have a much larger problem than a Mommy that party's too much!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti