MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Rev.

Casey has turned out exactly the ONLY way she could have turned out. She's never been held responsible for her actions. She has had her mistakes and the harm she's done others covered up and excused. Accountability has never been a part of her life. The common term we hear about Casey from close friends and family is that everyone knew she had "issues". Issues left unchecked, untreated and allowed to fester. Issues that were red flags a long time ago and should have been dealt with once Caylee was born. And, they weren't.

Casey is a messed up, broken person. I've been around her, her family and know enough about her life to know that the way she has turned out is a product of her environment. Add to that the possibility of drugs and peers who encouraged her slide into darkness and we are where we are.

but I am angry at the environment that allowed this to take place. Casey wanted to change, wanted to be different and to have a better life. I know because I heard her say it and I saw the desire in her eyes. But she could not sustain it, had no one to encourage it and followed a path someone else set before her. It seems to me that her life has spiraled downward into darkness to where we are now.

He really speaks volumes about the Anthony family. This is not your average family, sorting out and dealing with bumps in the road. This family CREATES the bumps and has no clue how to deal.

From The Rev.

Casey has turned out exactly the ONLY way she could have turned out. She's never been held responsible for her actions. She has had her mistakes and the harm she's done others covered up and excused. Accountability has never been a part of her life. The common term we hear about Casey from close friends and family is that everyone knew she had "issues". Issues left unchecked, untreated and allowed to fester. Issues that were red flags a long time ago and should have been dealt with once Caylee was born. And, they weren't.

Casey is a messed up, broken person. I've been around her, her family and know enough about her life to know that the way she has turned out is a product of her environment. Add to that the possibility of drugs and peers who encouraged her slide into darkness and we are where we are.

but I am angry at the environment that allowed this to take place. Casey wanted to change, wanted to be different and to have a better life. I know because I heard her say it and I saw the desire in her eyes. But she could not sustain it, had no one to encourage it and followed a path someone else set before her. It seems to me that her life has spiraled downward into darkness to where we are now.

He really speaks volumes about the Anthony family. This is not your average family, sorting out and dealing with bumps in the road. This family CREATES the bumps and has no clue how to deal.

They are masters of sweeping things under the rug and ignoring the obvious (Casey's pregancy, her lies about other things, and now Caylee's death).

SO again, because myspace says she's in NY? She must be?? And this is the evidence you send to the FBI??

You didn't respond before, is your theory that LR, William and ZG are working together, and have kidnapped Caylee?

Actually ,she went to New York 3 days or 2 days after info was sent and No thats not why I sent it and remember her comments to William also ,the ones deleted after her page was linked to him! I said *there is something much bigger than a Mother that killed her kid because she wanted to party here*
I unlike many on here have not called anyone a murderer,kidnapper or killer.I've said ZG looks hard ,but hey she does!!!
If you wish to believe sending that tip was silly ,believe it ,but I know in my heart it needed to be sent.
You are very hostile and appear to want everyone to believe Casey killed her child ,I will not believe ,I do not believe that and that's probably why I chose not to respond the last time!

Where did you notice that? If you dont mind me asking or can you somehow provide something to verify that? I think if that is true that is a very scary and interesting fact! (If even a fact at all)

I will have to do some searching. It could have been speculation on here. Someone on one of these threads mentioned he worked there and that Cast Iron tattoos s one of his myspace friends.

I will have to do some searching. It could have been speculation on here. Someone on one of these threads mentioned he worked there and that Cast Iron tattoos s one of his myspace friends.

Yeah cast iron tattoos on his friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012