Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chart is at photobucket. Let's see if this link is sufficient:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt

Oh, this is terrific! That's the type of charts I learned to make when I first started my astrology studies - long before computers, and I still scratch out charts by hand all the time when I'm studying.

Yours, of course, is much lovelier than the ones I hurriedly pen during my study sessions.

Ah, the good old days. Great work, Tuba!

I just surfed over to the TES site and made a donation.

I am encouraging everyone to please do the same. Even $5.00 will help. Please help Tim & his crew find Caylee when he resumes the search on November 8th.

To donate:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

I donated the other day! I have put TES on my monthly bill list and am going to try to donate something every month if I have extra. I know there are others that are going to do this too. Bless Tim and all the searchers!

Hi Tuba - thanks for looking at that node position. I ran the chart on alabe.com (is it ok to use other websites on here????) and it is giving me N. node at 00:19 Scorpio, so I was basing the (out of sign) inconjunct to be within 2-3 degree orb of the 29:41 Taurus ----when ooops, I see what happened - program was left for location at ORLANDO!!! So, I put correct location in and now it gives me 00:20 Scorpio! Can you take a look at these numbers again? Maybe others can double check my positions too - Soulscape, AKSleuth....? The 29:10 Libra would make the aspect more intense and in-sign. Great sleuthing!
At the time I wrote the analysis, news had not yet come out that the child neglect charges against Casey had been dropped. This was very hard for CA to hear with moon in Leo touching off a firestorm in her chart today. She now knows for certain they will not search at all for an "alive" Caylee.

Oops - hit button too fast. I will try to do an analysis for George's mercury in the next week or so. He just broke my heart in the interview a few days ago....having to move his "command post" from parking lot to parking lot. I truly feel bad for the whole family. They are suffering under a terrible burden, to have lost that precious darling little girl, and their own beautiful (but very sick) daughter. I cannot imagine lying my head down on pillow at night thinking my own child could have harmed my grandson. I can't even get the "concept" of such a thing happening to me..... so there is some understanding of the fortress of denial Cindy has to build just to stay sane. Sigh. Tears. Let's pray for them.

Hi Tuba - thanks for looking at that node position. I ran the chart on alabe.com (is it ok to use other websites on here????) and it is giving me N. node at 00:19 Scorpio, so I was basing the (out of sign) inconjunct to be within 2-3 degree orb of the 29:41 Taurus ----when ooops, I see what happened - program was left for location at ORLANDO!!! So, I put correct location in and now it gives me 00:20 Scorpio! Can you take a look at these numbers again? Maybe others can double check my positions too - Soulscape, AKSleuth....? The 29:10 Libra would make the aspect more intense and in-sign. Great sleuthing!
At the time I wrote the analysis, news had not yet come out that the child neglect charges against Casey had been dropped. This was very hard for CA to hear with moon in Leo touching off a firestorm in her chart today. She now knows for certain they will not search at all for an "alive" Caylee.

I have checked the nodal positions. The 00 Scorpio/Taurus positions are the TRUE NODES. The 29 Libra/Aries positions are the MEAN NODES.

Some astrologers choose to use Mean Node positions, some use True Node positions. It is a matter of preference. Kaitland has used True Nodes (as I do) while Tuba has used Mean Nodes. An important consideration in Astrology is to be consistent, otherwise, you are hopping all over the yard....

I have posted Cindy Anthony's natal chart at Photobucket:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/cindyanthonynatalchart.gif

I tried to copy it here but doesn't look like it happened... (???)

Thanks,
Soulscape

I donated the other day! I have put TES on my monthly bill list and am going to try to donate something every month if I have extra. I know there are others that are going to do this too. Bless Tim and all the searchers!

Excellent idea, Ocean Lover~~

More ideas --- stash a couple (or more) leftover dollar bills in a jar at the end of each work day. By the end of the month, you'll easily have $20-50 you can donate to TES...

Lattes for Caylee --- reduce your weekly Latte consumption by one or two per week and you'll easily have $20 - $40 you can donate to TES...

And as Ocean Lover suggested, ADD TES to your monthly bills list!!!! Even if you can only afford to send $5.00/month, IT WILL HELP!!

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

i everyone. Getting ready for out of town visit to precious grandson, but finally finished the analysis of Cindy's afflictions to mercury. I posted the one about Casey's chart a while back (can't find the posts#!). I'll try to keep in touch from Michigan. Oh, saw on NG that the neglect charges will be dropped. Waiting for more info on new attorney. I'll be back home before the TES search. TUBA - SOULSCAPE should the search chart be timed to the actual physical search? He said he is going back to FL Nov 4-5th to start mapping out.....hmmmm. And how will we pick exactly when search starts - the actual foot forward of TM? Here's the info on CA. Tried to post the chart, but it would not let me. Set for: 6/5/58 at 12:01pm, Warren, OH

CINDY

CA’s chart has even more challenging aspects to the planets of communication than Casey’s.
Her Sun in Gemini is ruled by Mercury, so it is an especially important planet for her. Depending on her exact birth time, CA has either moon in Aquarius (detached, cool, obstinate) or Capricorn (dutiful, parental). I’m using the noon chart because I think she shows more of the Aquarian profile.

Mercury in Taurus square Pluto in Leo, Sextile Mars in Pisces, Inconjunct north node in Scorpio

Mercury = communication, Taurus =“The Bull” obstinate, possessive, acquisitive)
Square aspect = friction, challenge
Pluto = “Lord of the Under World” compulsive, intense, vengeful, manipulative, control, crime
Leo = proud, domineering, opinionated

Sextile = ease, opportunity
Mars = action, aggression
Pisces= illusion, deception, escapism

Inconjunct = (out of sign) aspect of tension requires adjustment
North Node = karma, destiny
Scorpio = secretive, underhanded - needs to develop self control & avoid manipulation and it is nestled right next to Neptune (more illusion)

These aspects are reflected in a style that on the surface can be very pleasant and easy going, conciliatory. But this Taurus Mercury is in the mournful 29th degree of Weeping Sisters/Pleaides, combined with the stress from vengeful, wicked Pluto. It raises CA defenses like an armed warrior, and so the helpful Sextile to mars evaporates into thin air because it is squared from prickly boisterous Saturn in Sag which exaggerates the evasive, deceptive nature of Pisces. The (out of sign) inconjunct involving the fateful nodes in heavy karma sign of Scorpio touches off her Neptune, leading right back into the trap of deception, illusion, evasion. At every turn of stressful events, she is forced to retreat into evasion and anger….alienating anyone trying to help her. Harsh mars transits to her chart beginning back in May (and peaking now) have triggered off a rash of negative aspects. Remember Cindy sniping at the media “…..it wasn’t a body….it was a pizza”. Cindy refusing to give LE the copies of her JCP bill….I already looked at it, there’s nothing important on it…” And most dreadful, “I’ll never work with Tim Miller again…”

Because Mercury in Taurus is ruled by Venus (love, pleasure, money) we have to look at that planet to see the additional influence. And here we find the most important configuration in CA’s chart. “

Venus in Taurus opposite Neptune & N. Node in Scorpio is square her Moon in Aquarius opposite Uranus in Leo forming a GRAND CROSS CONFIGURATIO)
(GC means there are two planets opposite each other and at the same time they are in square aspect to two other planets that are opposite each other, so that when drawn out on the chart it literally looks like a cross “+” . These planets are locked in perpetual conflict/battle – the person is constantly on a see-saw, having to balance these opposing energies. No comfort zone.

Venus = love/pleasure, Taurus = loyal/ possessive, dogmatic
Opposition = polarity/relationship/requires compromise
Neptune = confusion/deception, N. Node = karma, destiny, Scorpio = vengeful, secretive, control
Square = friction, challenge
Uranus = unexpected, rebellion, Leo = pride, dominating
Opposition (see above)
Moon = feelings/emotions/habits in Aquarius (detached, unpredictable, rebel)

“A Grand Cross in Fixed Signs is one of the most infuriating, intransigent patterns in Astrology ... because it presents you with people who seem "immoveable and uncompromising" in their treatment of you ... and attitudes that are perceived as implacable, antagonistic, mean spirited, and entrenched. Fixed signs are notoriously unwilling to compromise; they dig in, fortify their positions, stubbornly resist negotiation, and vow to "hold out to the last man." And yet the situations involved will be ones in which compromise is absolutely essential. Any other choice amounts to mutual suicide….” (snipped from enchanted spirit. org)

Like two see-saws: CA has one with Venus/Taurus affection & relationship that must cooperate/compromise with Neptune/Scorpio desire to control and evade by confusion. Her second one has Moon/emotion uncomfortable in rebel Aquarius trying to balance out wild, unpredictable- shocking Uranus in headstrong Leo almost mocking in her refusal to surrender pride and position.

This is the CA we see during the interviews with Yuri having to literally sit two feet from her, holding her hands while trying to penetrate her fortress of defense, all to no avail. In spite of the loss of her beloved little Caylee, she cannot yield the control and cooperate long enough to get at the truth. She will blame, attack, confuse, stonewall her “opponent”. Her emotionally unreachable moon hides behind false pride of Leo… “my child could not have hurt Caylee”. immobilized by delusional mists of Neptune in Scorpio (rage). Of course, this is infuriating to the tv viewers/supporters who are trying to help her…..hence her unpopularity with the public. Remember CA with the baseball bat….defensive, aggressive.

I think it will take something even greater than the arrest of her own daughter Casey to force CA to “yield” to the truth. She is not likely to relent until presented with the remains of little Caylee, when the delusional mist of Neptune departs and lets loose the rage (and guilt) of Scorpio. Her Mercury/Pluto remains under attack throughout November. The steady march of the Saturn-Uranus opposition into the next year. And look to the Jan 26th eclipse in Aquarius conj N.N. to trigger off the grand cross, bringing about major karmic transformation. She will surely need the public’s compassion and kindness to survive being forced to face the horrific reality.

Kaitland,

Thanks so much for your superb analysis of Cindy's chart. As a student, I found it understandable and especially appreciated your pointing out the Fixed Grand Cross in
this chart and helping us understand how it works. This does help understand Cindy so much better!

I have copied it and saved it along with her chart to continue to study it.

Thanks you all for doing these. I only understand about 1/4 of what they mean, (or less), but it's very telling sometimes. Thanks for all the hard work :)

Thanks you all for doing these. I only understand about 1/4 of what they mean, (or less), but it's very telling sometimes. Thanks for all the hard work :)

Capri, if anything is unclear, please feel free to ask. As we have found out with this case, there are not always answers but we can get closer. Sometimes it isn't the astrology that is complicated but with all of the news breaks on the story, we sit down and write in the heat of the moment and the wording may not be ideal in terms of clarity. :confused:

Has anyone seen the CA & GA interview on The Today Show (msnbc.com)...her behavior is good example of "pleasantry" from Taurus Mercury - and secretive, unrelenting, evasive, denial scorpio/leo......note that Meridth did NOT press or push CA.....so all remained on civil grounds......but unable to penetrate stonewalling!

SS - thanks for the difference between true node & mean node....can you give us an indication of why to use one or the other... what the difference??

Now, I'm off to catch a plane!

I think PinkPanther has been waiting for an analysis of Cindy's chart, Kaitland. I'm sure she will appreciate the depth you drilled to. I hope she visits our thread, if not we can PM her tomorrow or the next day. More about Tim another time!
Wow...I was waiting for this and I am blown away! Thank you so much for doing this work Kaitland...And for taking the additional time required to express the charts in a manner that we "laypeople" can understand! :)

Casey Anthony published her "Everyone Lies Everyone Dies" post on her Myspace diary of days on July 7, 2008 at 6:50 pm.

Caylee was likely dead a good three weeks earlier. What was the point of this post? To showcase her poetic abilities? To memorialize her dead daughter? What would possess her to write the cryptic words?

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
Comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone lies.
Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
Hold your head high.
Smile.
Laugh.
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.

(Source: page 28 of PDF - 400+ page docdump #1)

When we have the exact time of an event, the chart can spill a wealth of information. Let's see what this one says.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/everyonelieseveryonedies070708.gif

Sagittarius rises and Casey waxes philosophical, broadcasting/ mass communicating her words of wisdom over the internet. (Sagittarius and its ruler Jupiter rule the natural 9th House of mass communication, publishing, promotion.)

Chart ruler Jupiter (Casey) is placed at home in the 1st House of Ego. Jupiter in Capricorn is in its Fall, afflicted. Pluto of power, control and complications rises, showing how Casey is manipulating (controlling) the spin.

This manipulation/control is strengthened by the fact that Pluto (power, control, manipulation) is opposite Mercury (writing, speaking, communicating) in lying Gemini. Mercury of course is the natural ruler of communications and the 3rd House of mindset.

Pisces is on the cusp of the 3rd House of mindset, ruled by Neptune, which trines Mercury, so Casey is lying & deceiving, no question about it.

So what is the lie? First I look for the Sun which gives an idea of what's going on. Sun is in 7th House (The Other, The Enemy, The Person I Distance Myself From) conjunct Venus, natural significator of a young girl.

You can see what the lie is by looking at the 7th House, starting with Mercury and moving up planet by planet (look at chart):

It's a lie (Mercury in lying Gemini trine Neptune, ruler of 3rd House of Mindset) about death (Hades) at the hand of the mother (Ceres in Cancer). Notice that Venus (the young girl) is exactly on the cusp of the 8th House of Death.

The Ascendant degree is 24:20 Sagittarius, which we round up to 25 to check the Sabian Symbol:

25 Sagittarius: A Chubby Boy on a Hobby Horse -- This is a degree of make-believe, suggesting a puffed-up sense of self. It connotes being spoiled to the point of not knowing the reality that is bound to descend upon you at some point. It is indulging in self-indulgence.

Now is this Everyone Lies Everyone Dies message just overinflated (Sagittarius, Jupiter) drivel posted on a website --- or is there more to it?

There are two monster Asteroids in prominent positions:

The chart shows HEKATE at 20 Virgo, conjunct Moon 19 Virgo, both which conjunct Caylee's natal Venus at 20 Virgo. Hekate is the witch/ sorceress, murderering mother (Hekate conjunct Moon).

The chart shows MEDUSA at 18 Leo, conjunct the malefic South Node and midpoint of Caylee's natal Sun (16 Leo) / Ascendant (20 Leo). In mythology, Medusa is the monster/demon with snakes growing out of her head that casts men to stone when they look at her. In a horary chart, Medusa in prominent position portends murder.

To clinch what I just said, the Sun/Moon midpoint in this chart is 18:03 Leo --- conjunct the malefic South Node, conjunct Medusa, conjunct Caylee's natal Sun/Ascendant.

From a forensic Astrological perspective, this publication of Casey's spills the beans on who lied and who died.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Casey Anthony published her "Everyone Lies Everyone Dies" post on her Myspace diary of days on July 7, 2008 at 6:50 pm.

Caylee was likely dead a good three weeks earlier. What was the point of this post? To showcase her poetic abilities? To memorialize her dead daughter? What would possess her to write the cryptic words?

Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
Comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone lies.
Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
Hold your head high.
Smile.
Laugh.
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.

(Source: page 28 of PDF - 400+ page docdump #1)

When we have the exact time of an event, the chart can spill a wealth of information. Let's see what this one says.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/everyonelieseveryonedies070708.gif

Sagittarius rises and Casey waxes philosophical, broadcasting/ mass communicating her words of wisdom over the internet. (Sagittarius and its ruler Jupiter rule the natural 9th House of mass communication, publishing, promotion.)

Chart ruler Jupiter (Casey) is placed at home in the 1st House of Ego. Jupiter in Capricorn is in its Fall, afflicted. Pluto of power, control and complications rises, showing how Casey is manipulating (controlling) the spin.

This manipulation/control is strengthened by the fact that Pluto (power, control, manipulation) is opposite Mercury (writing, speaking, communicating) in lying Gemini. Mercury of course is the natural ruler of communications and the 3rd House of mindset.

Pisces is on the cusp of the 3rd House of mindset, ruled by Neptune, which trines Mercury, so Casey is lying & deceiving, no question about it.

So what is the lie? First I look for the Sun which gives an idea of what's going on. Sun is in 7th House (The Other, The Enemy, The Person I Distance Myself From) conjunct Venus, natural significator of a young girl.

You can see what the lie is by looking at the 7th House, starting with Mercury and moving up planet by planet (look at chart):

It's a lie (Mercury in lying Gemini trine Neptune, ruler of 3rd House of Mindset) about death (Hades) at the hand of the mother (Ceres in Cancer). Notice that Venus (the young girl) is exactly on the cusp of the 8th House of Death.

The Ascendant degree is 24:20 Sagittarius, which we round up to 25 to check the Sabian Symbol:

25 Sagittarius: A Chubby Boy on a Hobby Horse -- This is a degree of make-believe, suggesting a puffed-up sense of self. It connotes being spoiled to the point of not knowing the reality that is bound to descend upon you at some point. It is indulging in self-indulgence.

Now is this Everyone Lies Everyone Dies message just overinflated (Sagittarius, Jupiter) drivel posted on a website --- or is there more to it?

There are two monster Asteroids in prominent positions:

The chart shows HEKATE at 20 Virgo, conjunct Moon 19 Virgo, both which conjunct Caylee's natal Venus at 20 Virgo. Hekate is the witch/ sorceress, murderering mother (Hekate conjunct Moon).

The chart shows MEDUSA at 18 Leo, conjunct the malefic South Node and midpoint of Caylee's natal Sun (16 Leo) / Ascendant (20 Leo). In mythology, Medusa is the monster/demon with snakes growing out of her head that casts men to stone when they look at her. In a horary chart, Medusa in prominent position portends murder.

To clinch what I just said, the Sun/Moon midpoint in this chart is 18:03 Leo --- conjunct the malefic South Node, conjunct Medusa, conjunct Caylee's natal Sun/Ascendant.

From a forensic Astrological perspective, this publication of Casey's spills the beans on who lied and who died.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Poor Little Caylee; this takes my breath away

:eek:Both the means of calculating lunar nodes have value. I like the true node for its accuracy and because I appreciate the effort that has gone into the observations and the creation of a program to calculate the positions. It's not a mere symbolic point but a real location on the ecliptic where the Moon crosses on its path northward or upward (north node) or on its path south or downward (south node).

On the other hand, the experiential history of the mean node has given astrologers the maxim that a planet at the same degree as the mean node, especially but not only if malefic, denotes casualty, fatality, tragedy. The exact positions known as the true node have not survived a like test of time. Another problem enters in that a mean node may be 16° Cancer, for instance, and a true node 14:40 Cancer with Uranus in the chart at 16° (of any Sign). This means the casualty is occurring now, in present time. If Uranus is 17°, the casualty has already taken place. If Uranus holds 15°, the casualty will soon be upon us. But the true node is protesting, no, it was 3 and a half weeks ago.

I used to take my nodal positions from The American Ephemeris, which gives both. I would mark the north node, m. and the true node at the south, t. But that ephemeris is hiding from me in my storage shed and so I rely on the Deutsche Ephemerides.

If you like the Libran Sign for Cindy's inconjunct, you can accurately also call it 30:20 Libra. Casey's Lilith was also an example of a cuspal position like that.

Since we have so many charting, it may be good to state what we're using, true or mean. I will do that and we can always ask.

A post evaporated yesterday. The post described how degrees in a natal chart represent events or decisions in ones life. If you have the Sun in H. 5 at 8°, you may have wowed the grown-ups with your tap dancing at age eight and even gone on the stage. Casey has Mercury at 22° Pisces square Uranus at the same degree in Sagittarius. She defiantly spit a bibful of lies at authorities and anyone who would listen. It was as though she had dared herself to do it and then performed on cue. The square between Mercury & Uranus is notorious for its arrogance and self-exaltation. It is conspicuously perverse and BTW, refuses advice as a matter of principle. That is Casey at twenty-two. It cost her her freedom in the same year.

Mars is following too close and about to collide. He is only 2+ degrees from Uranus. Going Richter, refusing to suffer restraint, willful and intolerant of others. Sounds like a bad day at the big house. She will be twenty-five.

As Paul Theroux said, "The eventful life has dates; its swells and pauses like a plot."

Soulscape - Interesting chart for "Everyone Lies.." I have read that she actually composed it on July 2nd (LE computer forensics) and I have always believed that she posted it on July 7th in response to her mother's July 3rd myspace lament. I see it as nasty, spiteful and, as you put it, self-indulgent to say the least!

Over the last couple of years, it has been disheartening to see how many murders were committed with rising Jupiter for the perpetrator, even when at home and dignified by his own Sign Sagittarius. In the #652 chart by Soulscape, the conceit shown by the words and the Jupiter rising opposite Sun is breathtaking. There's that death star Vindemiatrix again but on H. 10, what Casey aspires to! And that star does refer to someone like a marital partner, family member, close assoc. It is also known as the star of widowhood. H. 9 also deals with protocol, manners, how we treat others. Mars & Saturn do not belong at anybody's tea party. A cruelty conjunction. It is the House that reveals our philosophy. Hmmm. The child is at Saturn's Node, punitive and stinting in all regards toward Venus, Caylee. And of course, recently cast off when Venus Caylee opposed Jupiter Casey. You cannot distance yourself further than that.

Mars is about to go critical in this chart and Mars rules Houses 4, 11 and 12 from House 9. Family matters, circumstances and self-undoing in crisis just a week away and with Mars conj. Saturn in H. 9, hard feelings, even hatred directed at Casey commensurate with the ill will she has so widely distributed.

This same entry has haunted me for months. I have read that parts of it were lifted from a popular myth but I didn't look into that. The announcement of her "great power" and its great consequences was enough for me. I'm glad you found a time for her diary of days entry and set up this chart plus analysis, Soulscape. Another window into her motivations and delusions.

Hi everyone! I don't post here but I am crazy about the work you all do. Thank you for taking the time to explain the science. I noticed that Housemouse has not posted in 5 days. I feel like I know her and I am concerned about her health. Thanks again

Thank you all for your excellent charts & analysis.
These are nothing short of brilliant!:clap::clap:

Well! Five (5!) days with no entries from housemouse. We would not even have this thread were it not for our housemouse. We are going to have to go in with ropes and tackle to pull you out, housemouse. Are you having company despite being ill? Just wondered as I heard that via the jungle tom toms. Anyway, I'm glad your visitors gave you a much needed lift in spirits. Now that Libra leaves us, a new Sign may bring a new start for you, hmm? Scorpio, very curative at times. We are all saying prayers for your recovery.

Over the last couple of years, it has been disheartening to see how many murders were committed with rising Jupiter for the perpetrator, even when at home and dignified by his own Sign Sagittarius. In the #652 chart by Soulscape, the conceit shown by the words and the Jupiter rising opposite Sun is breathtaking. There's that death star Vindemiatrix again but on H. 10, what Casey aspires to! And that star does refer to someone like a marital partner, family member, close assoc. It is also known as the star of widowhood. H. 9 also deals with protocol, manners, how we treat others. Mars & Saturn do not belong at anybody's tea party. A cruelty conjunction. It is the House that reveals our philosophy. Hmmm. The child is at Saturn's Node, punitive and stinting in all regards toward Venus, Caylee. And of course, recently cast off when Venus Caylee opposed Jupiter Casey. You cannot distance yourself further than that.

Mars is about to go critical in this chart and Mars rules Houses 4, 11 and 12 from House 9. Family matters, circumstances and self-undoing in crisis just a week away and with Mars conj. Saturn in H. 9, hard feelings, even hatred directed at Casey commensurate with the ill will she has so widely distributed.

This same entry has haunted me for months. I have read that parts of it were lifted from a popular myth but I didn't look into that. The announcement of her "great power" and its great consequences was enough for me. I'm glad you found a time for her diary of days entry and set up this chart plus analysis, Soulscape. Another window into her motivations and delusions.

Tuba, forgive me for being so knuckleheaded with some of the decipherings you provide, but I was wondering if you could clarify a bit more from your post quoted here?
What do you mean by mentioning the death star is there again and Casey aspires to? Does this refer to the death of a relationship with a close associate or family member? And what do you mean by Mars about to go critical?
I too, was troubled by her writing about her "great power." I think she's way more disturbed than even we can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname