Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

just logged in and was checking the pics released from scene. did i actually see one of the marker flags had "preg test" on it?????? couldn't read the rest of what was written under that on the flag.

We were totally wrong about the BOOK!

So far, from these photos I see a piece of gray cloth (part of a pull-up?), a white pez container (with maybe a pumpkin top that's fallen off), and one of the markers mentions a PREGNANCY TEST! Go figure...

LOL jinks!

We were totally wrong about the BOOK!

So far, from these photos I see a piece of gray cloth (part of a pull-up?), a white pez container in pic #28 (with maybe a pumpkin top that's fallen off), and one of the markers (picture #30) mentions a PREGNANCY TEST! Go figure...

I wouldn't start eating crow just yet...pictures are going up everywhere, and some evidence that has been mentioned hasn't been released yet so be patient.....:)

I just viewed the crime scene photos. I was ok until I saw what appeared to be the waistband of a pullup...then my stomach turned and I almost burst into tears at my desk. It's one thing to hear something and another to see it....and seeing it, that particular picture, has me mentally and physically upset. HOW???? HOW could anyone do this to a child? My God...that poor baby...I just can't even think straight right now.

Well, now we know, it was NOT a book! this is from the latest doc cump!

45123910.jpg

Why they couldn't have released this with the first batch, they could have saved us countless hours of blowing pictures up to 1000%. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by ecs5298
Why they couldn't have released this with the first batch, they could have saved us countless hours of blowing pictures up to 1000%.
LOL Maybe on the next case...people will remember the theory of matrixing in photos and how things are just not as they seem no matter how much you enhance the photos. ;) It will save all those hours of speculation.

I am not sure if that is duct tape the sticker is on. They said the sticker fell off the duct tape on the mouth. It could be a piece of something else where it fell.

Why they couldn't have released this with the first batch, they could have saved us countless hours of blowing pictures up to 1000%. :rolleyes:

Ah, but it gave us something to do, didn't it? Hours and hours of studying the pictures, discussing, disagreeing, etc. etc. I will tell you right now, I am having a really REALLY hard time trying not to say "I told you so" - but of course, I would never actually do that, it would be so, so childish :rolleyes: *snicker, snicker*

Someone mentioned that a pregnancy test was spotted in one of the pictures but I can't find it. Please, help me.

Someone mentioned that a pregnancy test was spotted in one of the pictures but I can't find it. Please, help me.

nywitg.jpg

That's what they're referring to. It's not a photo of the actual test, but according to that crime scene marker, there was one found.

This looks to me like a drawer from a file cabinet. Pic #2
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

Is this a box full of Caylee memories? Maybe a future scrap book in the makings? The sticker on top of the pile, is that the empty sticker from the crime scene? If so, she saved it! OMG!

If this is a drawer from a file cabinet, is it in KC room? Is this where Caylee was murdered?

If you read p. 3415 of the documents just released you'll see that we correctly identified the skull lying by the log at the end of the path where the sign/book was. You have to follow the directions given as to where the skull was found, where it was facing etc. very closely in order to see that we had this right. Keep in mind that the school is east of the site and the house on the corner of Hopespring is west of the site. The investigator describes the skull as found just how we found it in the pic. It's pictured in the pic that had what we thought was a book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back