Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

****WARNING VERY GRAPHIC****

A hair mat as described in a forensic report is not as we define hair mats in our everyday life. We describe it to say for example hair that is matted together and must be brushed out (ex: persian cats get this a lot as do other long haired pets and humans if our hair isn't brushed or combed on a regular basis).

A hair mat in forensic reports, many times, refers to the hair that is found after the scalp has shrunk and slipped from the skull after death. It tends to be a quite large (comparative to a hair mat on a living being) and a great many I have seen appear to be most of the scalp hair. Just relating what I've seen in prior forensic photos.

The hair mat being discussed as belonging to Caylee falls into the description of my second paragraph.

It is a graphic photo and it the site of the picture can't be linked here without me violating WS terms.

It is available on the internet though and can be found through searches. As are most of the other photos that were entered into evidence that do not violate the rulings in this case by the judge. I haven't accessed a website that deliberately violates the rulings of the judge. But that's just me.

I hope that helps someone to understand because at the beginning I was assuming that a hair mat was the same as a hair mat you might find on a living being.

All JMHO

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/anthony, caylee_report.pdf

Page 5 of 36. Mid way down the page the report speaks about the hair mat.

I just viewed her hair mat.Jesus!I had no idea there was that much hair found.

My mind is blown.

Note* ..it was not on wesh where I saw it.
I saw it too and was SHOCKED. It looks like it is pretty much all the hair from her little head. The Hair mat disturbed me more then any other picture.:shakehead:

Have you guys heard about this? I am disgusted and just saw pictures. It looks like someone in the court house that day did it.

I actually came along skelatal pictures of her on the news web sites, as if it was ok for them to publish. :(

It was stated somewhere, (not sure of it was here or another site)

That after last Saturday they were released to the public by a court person.

I believe Geraldo was the first to publish. Not sure if HHJP rulings still remain after the court released them.

Judge Perry is going to be ticked!! I heard they were on news sites as well. This is just disgusting. I wonder who the heck leaked them because the one photo I saw was clearly a photo of the computer screen that they were showing in the courtroom so it was def someone there.

It was stated somewhere, (not sure of it was here or another site)

That after last Saturday they were released to the public by a court person.

I believe Geraldo was the first to publish. Not sure if HHJP rulings still remain after the court released them.

Oh really? wow.... .

reposting message from 'Beach on the photos: *Updated* Policy re: discussion about unpixelated photos of Caylee's remains
Per Tricia, we will begin allowing discussion about the unpixelated photos posted on other sites.

We will NOT be permitting these public blog/forum sites to be linked nor can they be "outted" here on the public forum, so please don't refer to them by name or give cryptic hints. MSM (mainstream media) sites are okay to link and discuss. (e.g., The Orlando Sentinel). Please do not direct or refer to the public blog sites on the main forum.

This is like big elephant in the room. There are some members who would like to discuss the photos. There are just as many members who do not want to read any discussion about these photographs. We can respect both viewpoints.

For that reason, all discussion concerning these unpixelated photographs must be contained with in the Crime Scene Photos #3 thread.

Please respect the wishes of those who do not want to read about the details or vivid descriptions of these photos. Descriptive discussion about these unpixelated photos on any thread other than the Crime Scene Photos #3 will be removed.

All discussion goes in this thread -

Crime Scene Photos #3

one of the papers over here's website has started reporting this case since trial began and I clicked an article and scrolled down to some unpixellated pics, I was upset and very angry that I saw them with no warning they were there so I could NOT see them.

I am pretty sure that Judge Perry's "admonition" to blur the skull still applies even if it is included with the entire skeleton. It is still a skull. I don't think that full skeleton one was supposed to be released.

Only crime scene photos with the skull and even those, I don't think any with the skull were supposed to be released without being blurred.

The other bones I didn't hear anything on. The skull he was very clear about.

THE IMAGE OF THE HAIR MAT with the ends of ringlets has really got to me. today i am waiting in a room to renew drivers license, lots of kids with young moms and a lil girl dressed as cute as can be sits in front on me -. about same age as caylee was. same haircut, same color, she turns in chair and flashes a smile- i see beautiful lil teeth. she turns around and crawls on her moms lap. my heart felt so heavy as the back of her head with the tiny curls so looked like caylees. the image of those ringlets on a hair mat along with the pics of her alive and bouncy hair made me think omg- that is an image i will never forget. the lil girl everywere you see who is 3 - with light brown hair and bangs - reminds me of caylee. if caylee was not dead some one would say i saw her! every lil precious girl who is something like caylee in looks.

For whoever is interested. ABC News has a bunch of evidence photos up at:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/casey-anthony-trial-evidence-photos-13724467

All of the early skull photos are pixelated. The one skeleton photo they show is NOT and it is captioned:

An image projected on a courtroom monitor shows a photo entered into evidence in the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Friday, June 10, 2011. (EDITOR'S NOTE: The court offers no objection to the distribution of this unaltered evidence photo.) (Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel)

Therefore, do not look on the right hand side of that photo if you don't want to see the skull. Personally, I find it really interesting, and am impressed by the quantity of bones they were able to retrieve.

I actually find the Bella Vita tattoo photo more disturbing. Both for the lack of quality of the tattoo and for the sentiment of the tattoo in light of the crime.

Ya know, when the autopsy reports were released, I could not, would not read them. Weeks later, I came to realize that if Caylee was subjected to this murder, then I could be also, by way of the autopsy. I hold the same feeling for these photos. I am more offended by viewing photos of ICA with Caylee. I am more offended viewing those silent videos of Caylee where the person shooting them is silent, no interaction with Caylee. I am offended by no one in her family actively searching for her starting June 15, 08.

I did read today on another site that HHJP did approve the photo of the lay out of the bones. I am not sure of the others. As per instructions above I cannot link the site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back