Bio Mom & her family

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the Chad in that article was Chad V. G. and he was 30 years old. I don't recall where the link was tho.

I fully understand LE checking abandoned houses, but can't figure out why they would include bio mom and her bf. Why? What could they tell them to include or exclude a location to find Haleigh?

Honestly,I think they're just checking everything they can think of,because they're not finding signs of her.But,you know what,I think since they probably have the dna tests back,don't know,this would be a good thing.Unlike with poor little CAylee,decomp in trunk,this seems like no sign of that here.

I think LE thinks that Haleigh was at the abandoned house at some point. I think they took Crystal there to see what her reaction might be. JMO. And if this does turn out to be close to her fathers place...that might be interesting. But do we know if they took the rest of the players out there too?

Thanks, SS. Is it true LE had to go get JR for visitation or is that a rumor?

That Friday Crystal got dehydrated and had to go to hospital.They took her and Jr to a hotel to be together,this was what I heard by MG on NG that night.She was questioned for three hours by LE or FBI earlier that day,then passed out later.I would say except for when JR is with a family member of either side,he is being protected in transporting.They don't know the circumstances of why Haleigh was taken,so they're probably protecting JR.

I think LE thinks that Haleigh was at the abandoned house at some point. I think they took Crystal there to see what her reaction might be. JMO. And if this does turn out to be close to her fathers place...that might be interesting. But do we know if they took the rest of the players out there too?

Her side is the only one that tells what LE does,so we don't know.Did you see the link Ceeker gave earlier on this thread?They only said Crystal in that,but that was because they told the reporter at thier tentsite.

Oh forgot,MG said it was her weekend to watch Jr.,that's why he was with Crystal,then after the weekend went back to RC's family members.

I think the media has been pretty consistent reporting every time any of them are put into a police car and driven away. We may not know the reasons, but they usually just report they are being questioned.

It is strange we didn't hear about this report with other media sources, imo. Their reporter must have been told by bio mom or family as to the reason they were picked up.

IIRC, the Chad in that article was Chad V. G. and he was 30 years old. I don't recall where the link was tho.

Thank you SS. I found it. It was posted by another poster on the media thread.

I'm going to bring it here just so we can rule it out or rule it in, that way we can get a fuller picture in our heads if it turns out to be interesting or not.

So few facts and docs in this case!

Can someone tell if this is fiance or not? TIA.

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

[

Thanks......well now,that give us something else to look out for. Im interested in if there was a follow up hearing or was it cancelled/postponed to a later date??? But those court documents were interesting to read. Very telling.

I don't know what happened after Dec. 27. Since Ron never ended up losing custody I, rightly or wrongly, discounted that part of the document dealing with her allegations as either something she couldn't prove or that she simply chose not to proceed any further. I don't know...

Edited quotation

I think the threat of jail for bio mom's inability to pay back $4100.00 could very well figure into this. It will continue to go up every month at a rate of $325.00. New babies are very expensive and add to that a mom in jail for back child support. How long would it be before they would arrest her on back support in Florida? They were obviously already intercepting money (see the $48.00 prior to the Contempt charge).

With a court hearing on the horizon, desperate times often call for desperate measures.

I know my theories are usually never the popular ones (but my track record is still pretty darn good). Call it fuzzy logic if you want...I simply call things as I see them. I see a family on one side who are sincerely tortured over the loss of Haleigh and on the other I see a family who take a shot at revenge given every opportunity. This raises red flags. The more I find out, the more red flags emerge.

The custody issue is not only contentious...it is raging with fury. Another red flag is noting bio mom has done nothing in court to change it yet they scream wildy about how Ronald should not have these children.

Strange, isn't it, how we can all look at the same things and see it so differently. (part I bolded) I don't see it this way at all.
By the way, are we sure that the police were taking the mom to that house or could it be that it was a place she had mentioned to them for some reason and they drove her to it? I know the reports say they took her but it could be something she wanted to tell them. Just a thought.

It IS a difficult task just keeping up with this board--can't imagine what the investigators are going through.

I've been trying to figure out what affect (as in demeanor) I saw in Crystal (the bio mom) throughout this time frame. The impression I get, is that there is an air of resignation about her--translation: giving up a long time ago. She sighs quite a lot. When Ron took custody of Haleigh, what could she do? Could she have prevented Ron from letting Misty take care of the children?

The notion that bio mom hired a 'man in black' that night to kidnap only one of her two children; w no means of concealing nor escaping inevitable consequences nor explaining in the long run circumstances surrounding this one child; in some distant hope that this one child who has somehow vanished mysteriously off the face of the earth yet managing to elude every LE agency for the rest of her life, might either be presumed dead or whereby she proves an unfit father, or by some other legal means or maneuvre avoids support payments for just this one child, while LE continues to monitor and investigate exhaustively every nook and cranny of her and her entire family's activities and background yet somehow eventually gaining custody of Jr.; while presumably managing for the rest of her life to arrange clandestine meetings w this one child; and either simultaneously putting her entire family through h#[[, or while making them all complicit in in her desperate plot, would mean not only does bio mom deserve an Emmy but her entire family for "Best Supporting Cast" because it is such a stretch and just totally far fetched it seems to me it belongs on the Lifetime channel... JMO :waitasec:

:parrot:

She could have done everything in her power to get her children back. Taken parenting classes, gotten a stable job, found a place to live, and been responsible in paying her child support to show the court she was trying to be the better parent in the situation.

I have seen women in less fortunate situations fight like hell to win back custody because they loved their children enough. They never missed a court hearing, they never missed an opportunity to show the court they were trying, and they proved they could provide a stable environment.

The notion that bio mom hired a 'man in black' that night to kidnap only one of her two children; w no means of concealing nor escaping inevitable consequences nor explaining in the long run circumstances surrounding this one child; in some distant hope that this one child who has somehow vanished mysteriously off the face of the earth yet managing to elude every LE agency for the rest of her life, might either be presumed dead or whereby she proves an unfit father, or by some other legal means or maneuvre avoids support payments for just this one child, while LE continually investigates extensively every nook and cranny of her and her entire family's activities and background yet somehow eventually gaining custody of Jr.; while presumably managing for the rest of her life to arrange clandestine meetings w this one child; and simultaneously either putting her entire family through h#[[, or else while making them all complicit in in her desperate plot, would mean not only should bio mom get an Emmy but her entire family for best supporting cast because it is such a stretch and just totally far fetched it seems to me it belongs on the Lifetime channel... JMO :waitasec:

I LOVE your response. And, I'm sorry for my prior frushtrating (sic) behavior. I hope we can be friends again, especially, since I love birds.

The notion that bio mom hired a 'man in black' that night to kidnap only one of her two children; w no means of concealing nor escaping inevitable consequences nor explaining in the long run circumstances surrounding this one child; in some distant hope that this one child who has somehow vanished mysteriously off the face of the earth yet managing to elude every LE agency for the rest of her life, might either be presumed dead or whereby she proves an unfit father, or by some other legal means or maneuvre avoids support payments for just this one child, while LE continues to monitor and investigate extensively every nook and cranny of her and her entire family's activities and background yet somehow eventually gaining custody of Jr.; while presumably managing for the rest of her life to arrange clandestine meetings w this one child; and either simultaneously putting her entire family through h#[[, or while making them all complicit in in her desperate plot, would mean not only does bio mom deserve an Emmy but her entire family for best supporting cast because it is such a stretch and just totally far fetched it seems to me it belongs on the Lifetime channel... JMO :waitasec:

Well...there is that theory (which isn't what I am thinking). Or someone in her family/associations took the child for revenge and killed her.

Yes there were many court-sanctioned options available and legal remedies at her disposal which wouldn't require bio mom to serve a lengthy prison sentence, to terrorize her children nor make her family complicit, nor cause the present nightmare and circuslike atmosphere, which could easily instead legitimately win her custody--and have exempted her from support. JMO

Where is Chloe? Is she staying there in the tent with Crystal?
We see both bio mom and her mother on TV but never with the baby.
One would think in this situation she would be clinging to Chloe
realizing more than ever how precious her children are!

Where is Chloe? Is she staying there in the tent with Crystal?
We see both bio mom and her mother on TV but never with the baby.
One would think in this situation she would be clinging to Chloe
realizing more than ever how precious her children are!

Heck, yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member