UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't find that believable either. If he did have feces in his mouth, would SS really have tried to give him CPR? Like she needed any more motivation not to help him. (eyeroll)

Btw, eyes4crime...my sarcasm (did you note it? heh.) is directed toward SS -- not you. (thumbs up)

There seems to be a pattern to what she claims to have done:

Wash his sheets cause he was in blood and vomit
Brush his teeth cause of feces
Give CPR
Push a ton of fluids when just about unconscious

Maybe she thinks these are the 'mommy' things to do and made them up to show some kind of caring. If so, that really back fired on her - makes me wonder if she wasn't psychotic while saying these things. Unless she was tied up, chained, or given injections of illicit drugs, she is guilty of murder. MOO

as a nurse I am LIVID! the cell phone picture shown was dated may fourth and his bruising was purple and black in that photo! He arrived on 1 May and I am sure to within a fiber of my being that the first punch delivered to that child was shortly thereafter... for the bruising to be that color!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

So how did Nathan's mother see him the next day and claim everything was hunky dory?

as a nurse I am LIVID! the cell phone picture shown was dated may fourth and his bruising was purple and black in that photo! He arrived on 1 May and I am sure to within a fiber of my being that the first punch delivered to that child was shortly thereafter... for the bruising to be that color!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:
quoting my own post for a reason..

here is some more info on bruising (keep in mind he is a caucasian child and that the bruise in that picture was over the bony prominence of his little, precious JAW!)

Dating of Bruises: 0 to 2 days...............swollen, tender
2 to 5 days................red-blue 5 to 7 days................green 7 to 10 days...............yellow 10 to 14 days.............brown
2 to 4 weeks..............clear
http://www.dhh.louisiana.gov/offices/publications/pubs-112/Attach B Signs of Abuse.pdf

I am further happy to see that LE is "tightening up their case against the sloops" (wow... what a great last name for them!) and using other records to back up their charges as per this ksl article: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10763286

I don't trust this Stephanie Sloop as far as I can throw her. I think she gave them bits and pieces of the truth.. she knew she was going down. She gave them enough to play her cards and frame her new hubby. I still think she was way more involved and her role was maybe even more sinister than that of her piece of boyfriend/husband/whatever you call him.

Again... Stephanie... why would you take those pictures? Either you are an idiot or you had a plan.

I actually choose both... IDIOT WITH A PLAN.

newsflash for you honey: your plan failed.

So how did Nathan's mother see him the next day and claim everything was hunky dory?
0-2 days tender and sore

And no.. I aint giving sloop-ma a pass. I think she saw what she wanted to and heard what she wanted to as well.

JVM is talking about Ethan after the commercial break.

Jail staffers are keeping a close eye on Nathan and Stephanie Sloop. Right now, they are separated from the general public in isolated cells. The two are not on suicide watch, but they have talked to mental health evaluators to deal with stress.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10763286

They are under stress. BOO HOO

let me add... I hope mister sloop dishes his side of the story. I am sure that now he knows Stephanie threw him under the bus that today when they were at the jail reinterviewing them he gave up further information.

Whatever it takes, and I don't care HOW they get it, LE needs to charge Stephanie Sloop ACCORDINGLY

Jail staffers are keeping a close eye on Nathan and Stephanie Sloop. Right now, they are separated from the general public in isolated cells. The two are not on suicide watch, but they have talked to mental health evaluators to deal with stress.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10763286

They are under stress. BOO HOO
three hots and a cot and "stress counseling"... only in America ((but at the same time I am not slamming it.. just saying....))

Someone earlier in the thread asked about the siblings of Ethan.

Joe had been married prior to Stephanie to another woman. I am not passing judgment on him as I post this: the reason I know he was married with children prior to Stephanie is because there is a delinquency of child support case (closed) in Orange County Florida's family court records. Also, there is a case (closed) in which he filed against another woman for Domestic Violence with Children.

So I think he may have two children by two different mothers prior to having Ethan. Again, NOT passing judgment, just stating what appears to be the case.

Anyone who wishes can go search the Orange County Clerk's database: http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

0-2 days tender and sore

And no.. I aint giving sloop-ma a pass. I think she saw what she wanted to and heard what she wanted to as well.

By all accounts, everyone around him KNEW how violent he was--it was the talk of his friends on FB last night.

Surely Nate's mother knew. Surely she saw the signs of abuse when she visited.

Nurse where are you seeing that photo ? I must have missed it.

OMG I just heard this little boys story on JVM. How in the world could this happen???? I don't think I have ever heard such a horrible story in my life. Poor little angel. Why did the mother take photos??

JVM (I am watching).

Beaten multilated body of Ethan was wrapped in plastic and taped.

She is discussing the affidavits.

Showing clips of community response (women and men) "what's the world coming to" if someone will do this to a little boy.

Expert panel. Chris Jones (local reporter)
Sloops are seperated from GP and NS has aggravated murder charges. Judge sorry, and never heard evidence during divorce hearing.

(JVM called them both monsters)

Discussing details of what was done to Ethan.

Why would mom doc abuse on cell? (psychiatrist talking) sometimes a Mom can be enraged at ex. There are instances where even Mom will take it out on child. She harbored tremendous animosity against child.

Chastising judge who awarded Mom. Discussing divorce papers where Dad calls Mom out on her behavior.

Family Attn: why didn't judge see all papers. SS did not have a criminal record. JVM got peeved LOL. Me too JVM me too

Calliope - have you read the time-line? I took the 'Probable Cause' documents for most of the information. She never told LE the child was being burned in a scalding bath for sadistic punishment - she was told Ethan turned on the hot water and was scalded. He was in the bathtub. She got a call while out at the store. That whole thing about Ethan turning on hot water is a lie - that's my opinion. I can't put in a time-line what I think it should be, but I can leave some things out. MOO To think this child would have enough energy to smear feces is another fabricated lie - that's my opinion based on going to trauma codes with head injuries. If someone would come in with a history of laying in feces and vomit, if they lived at all, it usually wasn't long. And here we are talking about a 4yo child. all my opinion MOO & MHO and all that stuff

I doubt poor Ethan was able to be up moving around much after his head injury. Most likely he was laying down in the room they locked him in while they said their I Do's. I'm picturing the taking boiling water and throwing it on him, possibly thinking that would make him get up. The feces (understandable he would also lost control of bowels) was smeared on his mouth also as a punishment.

I hope and pray for justice, but for the life of me I don't know what justice for this could be!

VB

By all accounts, everyone around him KNEW how violent he was--it was the talk of his friends on FB last night.

Surely Nate's mother knew. Surely she saw the signs of abuse when she visited.

The cousin (on Facebook) said something about him threatening to kill family members (sorry, don't have the link).

JVM says this story turns her stomach and makes her question humanity.

Zeigler family ATTN: a psych eval for SS should have been made based on allegations of Father. The justice system did a major wrong. There is a lot of people to blame in this case. Family care attns.

Why would they fight to get him only to torture him to death?

Someone on her show has nicknamed NS number 47 because Utah has only executed 46 ppl.

Steve Kardian: we normally see drug abuse or psychological problems on Mom's part when she participates in something like this.

Commercial

Sorry guys, I was interrupted by this on the JVM show...

This is unbelievable: [video=youtube;51HzjplYdYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51HzjplYdYc[/video].

and we thought we might be dealing with a monster...

OT...sorry, but this just --I don't even know.

another thought on stephanie sloop seeing "feces in his mouth" when she returned home (ever notice how she was ALWAYS 'JUST RETURNING HOME TO FIND STUFF?') This could also have been coffee ground emesis from a bleed. In other words (and we will find out post autopsy) if he was hit in the gut, or swallowed blood and than threw it back up, it can look like feces. Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that THAT was what was all over the bathroom and in his mouth. NOT AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname