2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #3 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am ready for Amil - anytime now! Love that gal and her reports!:great:

Lordy I can't believe I have another 5:30 am morning coming up!:doh:

insomnia. C.
Can you imagine whAt ice well think Bout early am

On iPad. Hard to work this thing

Just my :twocents: about LE and ICA and JB. LE was trying to find Caylee. They had never encountered anyone like the A's, ICA and JB in there efforts to find this baby. Giving the A's extra courtesy's along the way because Caylee was missing and the evidence showing ICA did it. Now here is JB using the fact that LE is human and did try to ease some of the grandparents pain against them. I agree with JA that if ICA did not have JB as a lawyer she would not be facing the DP right now. It is all about him and the almighty dollar. They have no shame. I can't believe how long this is taken so I say CM has a hand in this also. May Caylee get justice.

<snip>

OMG...This is when I went into the ugly cry. Not kidding. I had to log off and went to lunch with my friend.

I had no clue this case could elicit so many intense feelings! My reaction to George's testimony caught me off-guard. I kept hearing Caylee's voice call him "JoJo" and would just lose it. :anguish:

I have got to get a grip on myself for real.

That said, I sincerely hope that George never gets another peaceful night of sleep. Ever.

BBM.

You and me both my friend!!!! I hope both Cindy and George are haunted by Caylee's voice and image every single minute for the rest of their miserable existence.

I think saving CA for last is because CA will not shut up, and Casey will totally blow. What was up with the thumb sucking from Casey today while Lee was on the stand? Wonder why that is a threat, or is it a treat, to Lee?

Didn't get to see it all, work. But the attorney that used to work for JB did not like being there and JB's questions. You know, the ones that HHJB had to stop JB on and remind him not to open.

<snip>

OMG...This is when I went into the ugly cry. Not kidding. I had to log off and went to lunch with my friend.

I had no clue this case could elicit so many intense feelings! My reaction to George's testimony caught me off-guard. I kept hearing Caylee's voice call him "JoJo" and would just lose it. :anguish:

That said, I sincerely hope that George never gets another peaceful night of sleep. Ever.
aww... sending hugs your way Beach. I've been there myself.

Sorry if this was already asked and answered but what is the definition of &#8220;Agents of the State&#8221;? As a typical American with a standard, middle, middle class upbringing and a reasonable moral compass who knows the difference between right and I wrong, I am an Agent of the State, aren&#8217;t I? Aren&#8217;t we all Agents of the State&#8221;? By being honest and telling the truth, you are doing the right thing and are therefore enforcing the rights, laws and privileges of being a citizen in society, yes?

I just have a quick question. Does anyone know if there is a way to watch the live stream via the iphone 3gs? I just got it and I reeeeeally want to watch the trial live in May and I am wigging out because I cant seem to figure out how! I dont want to pay for an app unless I know for a fact I can watch the video with it! Does anyone know??

You can just pull up one of the Orlando news sites and watch the video on there, as long as it's televised? I can do that with my HTC EVO.

<snip>

Very emotional day, but my reaction was opposite yours. He's done nothing but lie and spit on Caylee's memory and has said he'd do anything to get KC out of jail. It's twisted of me, but seeing his misery made me me think: good, you (unusual person) I hope it hurts like hell.

I hate sound stupid but....
Does anyone know if they will have todays videos on the tv station websites later on ..I missed all Of Lee and so wanted to see him..

Oh I LOVE YURI ..what a MAN !!

<snip>

I couldn't walk away! I think George felt like he had been punched in the stomach. He knows what he is doing is so wrong and that is why I can not feel bad for him. I tried to when he started to cry and Casey showed no reaction to her fathers cries. He is doing all of this for her and she doesn't care that it is killing him. These lies are killing him!!!! And Casey is okay with that.

I don't know? This case is really just HARD!

Well, today was another day! This morning Michelle M. brought in a jacket and blue blouse on a hanger but only the jacket was worn. At lunch, Lee took off without his folks and headed down the street. The parents came out a few minutes later and headed off to lunch. When my lunch was over I did see Lee walking back toward the courthouse all by himself. Jeremy Lyons came over to Bill Sheaffer and got in his face. I could only hear a snippet "you tell people that to their face and I can prove it". This was in the most arrogant tone of voice you can imagine. Kathi B. turned to Bill S. and said what was that all about? Later a black atty sat on the crowded prosecution side and was motioned to the defense side for a better upfront seat which happened to be next to Bill S. When they began a friendly chit-chat, Baez vigorously shook his head NO! Cindy wore a beautiful pearl bracelet linked together with a butterfly and had a silver butterfly ring on as well. She continues to wear her silicone Caylee bracelet and the Caylee luggage tag is on her purse. GA did wear purple today. I guess CA was all dressed up with nowhere to go and had to sit in the hallway most of the day. Met a couple of Scared Monkeys yesterday and today - they're just as obsessed as we are!!

Well, today was another day! This morning Michelle M. brought in a jacket and blue blouse on a hanger but only the jacket was worn. At lunch, Lee took off without his folks and headed down the street. The parents came out a few minutes later and headed off to lunch. When my lunch was over I did see Lee walking back toward the courthouse all by himself. Jeremy Lyons came over to Bill Sheaffer and got in his face. I could only hear a snippet "you tell people that to their face and I can prove it". This was in the most arrogant tone of voice you can imagine. Kathi B. turned to Bill S. and said what was that all about? Later a black atty sat on the crowded prosecution side and was motioned to the defense side for a better upfront seat which happened to be next to Bill S. When they began a friendly chit-chat, Baez vigorously shook his head NO! Cindy wore a beautiful pearl bracelet linked together with a butterfly and had a silver butterfly ring on as well. She continues to wear her silicone Caylee bracelet and the Caylee luggage tag is on her purse. GA did wear purple today. I guess CA was all dressed up with nowhere to go and had to sit in the hallway most of the day. Met a couple of Scared Monkeys yesterday and today - they're just as obsessed as we are!!

This Lyon character really irritates me. I mean who is HE?? Is he JB's goon? Wonder if BS would be nice enough to tell us all about this exchange?

Thank you!

It's interesting that Lee separated himself from his parents.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Today's SCREEN CAPS!
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Jan32011 Hearing/March 2/March 3/

My favorite is called:
What Caylee see's from heaven.
crazyallaroundme-1.jpg

You can just pull up one of the Orlando news sites and watch the video on there, as long as it's televised? I can do that with my HTC EVO.

I sooo tried! I couldn't get it to work! I can look at news videos, but they are all like 3 minutes long and I need to see the whole thing as it happens!!!!

...but it may also establish that he was being directed to ask certain questions...but isn't this moot 'cause they have the visits on videotape?

Eta: I didn't realize that YM requested the visits to be taped. I was under the impression they all were.

No no - yes, you are right, they all are - Yuri asked for a copy of the visitation tape!

So wonderful - I was so looking forward to your recap and here you are! Please tell us general reaction to Lee's testimony. I was in shock and loved every minute of it. He's a big boy now.

<snip>

Didn't Lee's testimony make you just beam with happiness? Once you got over the shock of it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname