2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #3 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a heating pad on one knee ,Voltaren gel for my hands and fingers (overuse injury,go figure :waitasec: ) and when I stand up I walk like an ole lady.
Oh wait .....I AM an old lady,but still.............

Oh I am with you on those - this quarter to sixam to three pm days are killing me - I have no idea what I will do during the trial. Got the one hip old injury instead of the knee but the stand up and walk ends up the same. Sigh.

He was sitting right behind the defense - judge side of the velvet cord for some of the time, and he came and sat in Baez's chair for the breaks and laughed it up with ICA - yuck!

I know!! He was also playing JB's waterboy/Red Bull fetcher today :loser: He's another one that chews gum in the courtroom :maddening:

I hope he isn't billing the JAC for this somehow :banghead:!

I was EXTREMELY disheartened that Judge Perry prevented Baez from making the mistake when examining Gabriel Adam. He should NOT have thrown Baez a bone - and it was unfair to the SA.

HHJP did the right thing there. The privilege belongs to KC, not JB or Gabe Adam. The judge stepped in to protect the defendants rights to a fair trial and avoided a horrible issue should it have come to pass. He left open the avenue for JB to deliberately break the privilege but he prevented him from stupidly accidentally doing so.

I may have to post a question regarding this one over in the Lawyers thread. The more I think on that I really am starting to wonder just how bad that was and exactly what HHJP prevented by his intervention. Would actually breaking the privilege there have resulted in JB's possible or probable disbarment? Has he honestly been flirting this closely with disaster for 2 days now and still thinking he is doing well and sitting there with a huge grin on his face? I mean these hearings seem to be an ethical goldmine for JB watchers, and we haven't gotten anywhere near the Motion to Show Cause yet.

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!!

I knew that I remembered George using the "I'll sell my soul to the devil" before today and it did not pertain to bringing Caylee home... but to bring Casey home. I have spent all this evening reviewing all the media interviews because I thought he said it on television... I could not find in anywhere. So I went to George's State deposition and on pg. 308... I FOUND it.

George Anthony: Anything thay I could do to bring my granddaughter home, to get my daughter out of jail, I'll do it. I'll sell my soul to the devil right now to get her out of jail, to answer your question."

He never in all the interviews and depositions, that I have read and listened to right now, did he EVER say that he would sell his soul to the devil to bring Caylee home. In his testimony today he said, and this is not verbatim "I'll say it again and I have said it before, I would sell my soul to the devil to bring my granddaughter home."

So no, he did NOT say that EVER. He did say he would sell his soul to the devil to get his daughter out of jail.

Another thing, while reading through the deposition that I found interesting is, I believe he said yesterday that he had a lot of notes that he had taken that he didn't bring to court that day (yesterday!!!)... that he wished he did.

Well on pg. 292 of George's deposition with the State... he says that he had a binder that he had written things in since the 1st day Caylee came up missing (my own correction: 31st day) and until they went to California for their Larry King Live interview on Dec. 10th, 2008. It is missing. It was 170 pgs worth of notes. All the information. Times. Dates. People he talked to. It was gone. He was racking his brain trying to remember everything. That it would probably have assisted them a lot that day (day of deposition) if he had it. He says he started writing everything down on his own - people he talked to - deputies that were at his house - the times - the dates - everything that happened.

I also posted this in George's testimony thread!

God bless you, LolaMoon. Great find! You're a trooper. I don't know how you can handle anymore George today. I can't even read his thread.

THANKS to ANEWSJUNKIE for screen shots!!!
March 2, 2011 PI Jerry L in navy long sleeve turtleneck
March 3, 2011 PI Jerry L in same type red long sleeve turtleneck with same emblem

blonde sitting by Jerry L suspected to be JB's spouse ... she was there yesterday and today - sitting by Jerry L
she was there when Lee left the stand, and then a short break in Hearing, right before Sgt Moonsammy took the stand - she appeared to be staring down Inmate Anthony during the break

Pictures 12 & 18 in this slideshow too, JL is in maroon/burgundy longsleeve turtleneck: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27064951/detail.html

The spouse was there too, very noticible upon returning from the last afternoon break, I've got some screenshots at work that I'll post tomorrow.

Hi all. :wave:

Need to think about winding it down on this thread and picking up topic-specific convo on deserving threads (existing or new).

IOW...last call coming soon.

TIA!

THANKS to ANEWSJUNKIE for screen shots!!!
March 2, 2011 PI Jerry L in navy long sleeve turtleneck
March 3, 2011 PI Jerry L in same type red long sleeve turtleneck with same emblem

blonde sitting by Jerry L suspected to be JB's spouse ... she was there yesterday and today - sitting by Jerry L
she was there when Lee left the stand, and then a short break in Hearing, right before Sgt Moonsammy took the stand - she appeared to be staring down Inmate Anthony during the break

JL in 12 & 14 here: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27063939/detail.html

Hi all. :wave:

Need to think about winding it down on this thread and picking up topic-specific convo on deserving threads (existing or new).

IOW...last call coming soon.

TIA!

Time to close this one up. Please take topic-specific discussion to an existing thread or create a new one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500