MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the kitten slept soundly or even in the bed. I doubt the phones were all lined up on the counter. Just sounds like details to embellish a lie, imo.

bbm

I think they had to come up for a reason as to how a perp/intruder could get all three at the same time: the 3 phones had to be together or it couldn't be explained easily. MOO

I really hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree here (well, in a major way I hope I am b/c I hate it when families are involved). Seriously, as I've said before, I do regret when I suspect the family and they end up not being involved. But if all angles can't be looked at, then something may be missed. Hope this makes sense.

Have you seen this house on any other reports? http://yfrog.com/nv3btaj

YES!!!!! that is exactly the house I was inquiring about if anybody had an image of. And yes I have my reasons and this is the teen that immediately that came to mind!!!! Yes it is a 'he' and yes lets just say this family has 'issues'. FYI house is on the other side of the street from them on the corner of lister and chelsea.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@kcpolice now say #LisaIrwin parents sitting down w/detectives. 250 leads - nothing solid. 5 days in - "frustrating." #fb
55 seconds ago

KCTV5_6AM Alex Spearman
@kcpolice say parents of #LisaIrwin are sitting down with investigators right now.
2 minutes ago

Thank goodness! I've been lurking but it really bothered me that the parents/LE were going back and forth about who's talking and who's not talking. Quite honestly, I wasn't sure who to believe.

In any case, I'm glad they are talking now and hope baby L is found soon!

MOO

Mel

YES!!!!! that is exactly the house I was inquiring about if anybody had an image of. And yes I have my reasons and this is the teen that immediately that came to mind!!!! Yes it is a 'he' and yes lets just say this family has 'issues'. FYI house is on the other side of the street from them on the corner of lister and chelsea.

Yes, that is also the teen who bought the car from the Irwins...:eek:

Anyone else feeling extra anxious right now? I feel like something big is coming, with the parents suddenly sitting down again, activity at that other house, and the metal detectors back? :(

Me too. Did they get a search warrant?

Right.. but there is NO way the garage was used as the in and out for an abduction. If anyone has an electric garage attached to their home they know the entire house shakes when the door is opened/closed. I'm sure it was just to eliminate her fingerprints/DNA

Some homes have electronic pads on normal doors with a code. I have one on my garage door so the electric company guy can get in to just the garage and read my meter. It looks likes an alarm pad. It is programmed with several codes and just makes the tiniest beep and opens the regular door, not the overhead door. The several codes are so you can tell which code opened it. The electric guy has a different code then I use.
And which garage did the neighbor have a code to? The detached or the attached garage?

bbm

I think they had to come up for a reason as to how a perp/intruder could get all three at the same time: the 3 phones had to be together or it couldn't be explained easily. MOO

I really hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree here (well, in a major way I hope I am b/c I hate it when families are involved). Seriously, as I've said before, I do regret when I suspect the family and they end up not being involved. But if all angles can't be looked at, then something may be missed. Hope this makes sense.

I still cling to the hope this was all a hoax and Lisa is very much alive.

JMO

I doubt the kitten slept soundly or even in the bed. I doubt the phones were all lined up on the counter. Just sounds like details to embellish a lie, imo.
FWIW, we have all our cell phones lined up on the kitchen counter at night because they charge in the same location. So if someone came in my house it would be nothing to pick up every cell phone and toss them in their pocket.

Is this home closer to the dumpster fire than Lisa's home?

Just curious. Thanks!

Mel

I'm starting to wonder if, IF the teen is responsible, if it was done in retaliation? Maybe there has been .. contact .. between teen and mom? And that's why she failed the poly (if true)? Perhaps concealing something about the teen, but she's completely innocent of harming baby? Could also account for what some posters (not myself, but have seen others) feel is a distance between mom & dad?

I hate to even put this out there. But it would fit with circumstances. Obviously I hope I don't have to say that I'm not judging this mom, this is just a hypothetical, and even if true its not any kind of justification for a kidnapping murder...

Feel like I have to add a disclaimer there... Its a bad thought, but just popped into my head. :(

Whose house are they searching? The teen or the parents?

Good gosh woman..it took you long enough to get here! :giggle:
All of 3 minutes I'm sure but it seemed like forever!

KrisColvin Kristi Colvin 
@
@KrisKetz he says they are looking for nothing in particular which I guess is normal.
7 minutes ago

in reply to ↑

@KrisKetz
Kris Ketz
@KrisColvin the public line from the PD continues to be just that ....
1 minute ago

ETA: The 'he' being referred to is Steve Young per other tweets between these two.

Police say missing baby's parents yet to sit down for questioning

Updated

Detectives are again searching for clues at the home of missing 10-month-old infant Lisa Irwin.

A CSI van arrived at the Northland home after 5 p.m. Saturday. Detectives are again using metal detectors in the baby's yard.

Police had hoped to again question Lisa Irwin's parents on Saturday but an interview has yet to be arranged.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.

The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.

But police say the details of an interview have yet to be worked out.

"We reached out by phone this morning, but have yet to sit down with them," Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, told KCTV5 Saturday afternoon.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing-babys-parents

Gosh, this is terrible. IMO

its the house caddy corner to the "old house" (hi mom!)

Hello sweetie!... I mean "Makinwaffles"! :seeya:

(Whenever anyone says "Mom" I feel the urge to answer, since mine are teenagers who are currently doing their best to pretend I don't exist unless they need something!)

Welcome to Websleuths and thanks for cluing us in on which house!

FWIW, we have all our cell phones lined up on the kitchen counter at night because they charge in the same location. So if someone came in my house it would be nothing to pick up every cell phone and toss them in their pocket.

Yep, us too, right there on the kitchen counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502