WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the possibility that JB and SM got married right before he would have been deported to Pakistan?

Is this confirmed?

If it is confirmed...the decision thse two individuals made indicates a compulsive nature in both of them. Marriages created in this way..impetuosly, as a means to an end, raises a Red Flag for me. And may provide clues to further conflicts in the relationship.

The couple had been together for 14 years. He was 21 and she was a high school sophomore when they began dating, according to one of her court declarations. In another declaration, her
mother, Nadia Biryukova, wrote that they married in 2003 in her kitchen just before he was to be deported to Pakistan
http://www.abc3340.com/story/15983382/parents-of-missing-wash-boy-had-been-cited-before

Earlier,ANYOLDTIME48 asked about the Sammamish River... I was able to pull up on bing maps NE Marymoore Way Remond WA a closeup picture of the area. I sill am looking for more information. I do not know if my link will work?

http://www.bing.com:80/maps/default...3LjI5MTY0NjQ0ODU0MSU3ZS0xMjIuMzg5NzU1MjQ5MDIz

what is sad is this could all end now if Julia would talk. we all know her story does not add up to a hill of beans...

I personally don't think she will ever talk or fess up. She will just sit back and sweat and watch... and see if LE can figure it out.

Mhoo

Only if she is absolutely cornered. And then I believe she will spin a yarn, blaming anyone but herself.

are we working with the prosecutors office: we will know more on Monday.

did mom leave the kids up to 12 hours during mediation: part of investigation, we are aware of it. have documents to support it

2 near misses or almost found something but didn't: i can tell you that 1 of them: scent near Mercer Slough.. investigated further: going no where lead to this case.

I missed the first part.

What led us to those locations?
We went back to the two locations where we know Sky was, we wanted to expand those areas and take a second look at both of them.
Why Marymoor Park? Our target for this search was a 1 mile radius from the apartment which included the park.

How do you handle the fatigue with no answers? It's frustrating and disappointing.
Did any of Julia's family members provide any information for today? I'm not aware of any.
Have you been in touch with Solomon a bout his search? We aren't working with them, but we're grateful for him helping look for Sky.

At the risk of sounding like I'm accusing anyone of anything. Responding to the differences in the reactions of the mother and father. He's rather not go there right now.

(missed some again)
Why not arrest Julia, drag her in for questioning for what she's done already, endangering Sky, etc. Because its a strategic decision and they do not want to jeopardize that bit of cooperation they have had. But we may do that down the road, arrest her for the crime that occurred on Sunday morning.

Regarding working with the prosecutors office, we'll know about a change in direction on the case after Monday morning.

The question about extended mediation and whether or not we're privy to the leaving children alone for 12 hours. Julia's made some comments to us about that, I don't know what they were but that's on our radar.

My team is telling me that we're examining the issue of criminal investigation and missing person investigation and we'll have more on those answers later.

I can tell you that some scent that was picked up near the Mercer slough that could have been related to the investigation but with additional search tools determined that was going nowhere.

Has there been any international organizations helping with the search? FBI has been assisting us and through the FBI we have been in touch with some of Julia's relatives overseas.

Tomorrow's one week anniversary, we're looking at doing things tomorrow that might help with that but I don't want to elaborate on that.

(I missed some at the beginning and a bit in the middle)

are we working with the prosecutors office: we will know more on Monday.

did mom leave the kids up to 12 hours during mediation: part of investigation, we are aware of it. have documents to support it

2 near misses or almost found something but didn't: i can tell you that 1 of them: scent near 'morser slew'(?).. investigated further: going no where lead to this case.
That would be the Mercer Slough, I think.

http://www.gogobot.com/marymoor_park-redmond-attraction--nearby--attractions

http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.co...ark-1625-118th-avenue-se-bellevue-wa-98005-us

Hmm Mercer Slough Nature Park is south of where she ran out of gas, I wonder if he meant that? There is also a Slough in Marymoor but it is not named...Slough by the way is "slow moving river" We just went to a field trip there last year. It is also on the same road she ran out of gas it is named Bellevue Way..http://www.bellevuewa.gov/mseec.htm

He looks so tired. His tone of voice and body language is totally different when speaking of either parent. Translation: They are giving Julia until Monday to come forward voluntarily and then they will arrest her for neglect and proceed from there. Anyone else pick that up?

That was my impression as well. He repeatedly said "Monday".......

But investigators said her story "doesn't add up" and is very similar to an episode of "Law & Order: SVU" that aired a day before the child disappeared.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/1...losing-hope-son-is-still-alive/#ixzz1dX8l8gtD

Has the episode been discussed? Could anyone point to an episode summary?

ETA: never mind, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/sky-metalwala-law-order-svu_n_1086268.html

BBM, Im not sure how much discussion has gone on about it, but I posted this in the last thread:

Here is a recap link of the show:

http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-spe...e-1305/414689/

In case it does not link right, the episode is called " Missing Pieces"

ETA: The parents had put their infant in a cooler and had buried it on a remote beach....

The news conference was at 3:30pm PST. Updates and links upthread! :)

I wonder if LE might think about using a supervised visit with M as a trade off for more info on Sky--if Julia continues to say quiet...

IMO they will give her that time to man up and if she doesnt they will arrest her for the neglect which led to the disappearance. They may not be able to charge her with his death because there is no evidence that he is only they CAN argue that had she not left him there he would not be missing. Because those are fact as she related to them personally. And this would be her second offense so they can use that to their advantage. They can be frank with her, "listen this is your second offense regardless of what has happened to him you caused that. All of the fighting you've been doing for your kids is now in vain. If you cooperate you may see your kids again but if we pursue this to the max you will be gone a long time."

I dont even know the law in WA but I imagine they will charge her with whatever they can. The bottom line is clear we dont know what happened to him but it was her fault in any scenario.

That was my impression as well. He repeatedly said "Monday".......

He was also emphatic in using the phrase "the crime that WAS committed". I think that was a message to her, make no mistake it was not just an unfortunate incident. It is and will be punished.

But maybe I read too much into things...

To me, all I hear is, gosh we wish Julia would be more cooperative. Her story doesn't add up, but, she let us have her apt. so we are paying for a nice hotel room for her....sure wish she's talk to us.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member