GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could make a case for NH or MB committing this crime. But if it was MB, he sure lucked out that her ride home was a RSO, to keep the focus off of him.
If it is true that LE found khakis and a white shirt with blood, I wonder where they found them...I am not sure of the height and weight of NH or MB, would they have worn the same size clothes?
IMO, it would be more likely that MB would be wearing khaki shorts and a white shirt...it just doesn't seem like the type of outfit that NH would wear...being homeless and all. I could be 100% wrong on that, it is just a feeling I have. I think someone at the bar would remember if NH was wearing khakis and a white shirt.

We do not know if khakis is the style or the color. I have heard it used both ways.

Unfortunately if i had a dollar for all of the seperations and divorces in the military i would be rich. Ive seen it all. Its not a easy life. moo I wonder if she was ever deployed?

She joined in the spring of last year and then was stationed at Bragg in Nov. Basic training and MOS training is about 6 months. She has not deployed based on this.

I wonder what the ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement) ruling is going to be on this whole thing. A cash only bar? I'm sure they're checking all the records, taxes paid, etc. I feel for whoever was slinging beer that night. It is a bad feeling knowing something went wrong after you served someone. (Be it DWI or what have you).

Cash only is not unheard of around here. Especially smaller bars. They do not have the credit card machines.

I wonder what information they will be able to gain from interviewing the bar patrons...since it seems that whatever happened to her happened after she left the bar.
Ideas anyone?

Consistencies and accuracy in the nights events, attire worn by both parties, general observations about both parties and their interactions, individual interactions with both parties (was something strange said?), etc.

Unless NH was looking at her phone, he can't know what she was doing other than using it and its keypad. Texting, maybe. Surfing the web, maybe. Sending email, maybe. Some combination, possibly.

The salient point is that he was aware of and watching her throughout those hours at the bar, and taking some note of what she was doing. Was he fixated on her and planning to make a move? It wouldn't be a stretch as she was obviously a pretty young woman and I'm sure lots of men would be attracted to her.

How are you doing today VOH? I hope you are hanging in there.

How are you doing today VOH? I hope you are hanging in there.

I am. I feel a lot more relaxed now that I have vented to a few friends back home and I know the cops are seemingly heading in the right direction by talking to people at the bar.

We do not know if khakis is the style or the color. I have heard it used both ways.

I have not heard of khaki as a style, but perhaps others have. IMO, it meant color.
Aha...by interviewing people at the bar...they may be able to remember what NH was wearing that evening.

Thinking of Kelli and her family today and praying for some resolution.

I have not heard of khaki as a style, but perhaps others have. IMO, it meant color.
Aha...by interviewing people at the bar...they may be able to remember what NH was wearing that evening.

In Cincinnati, my little area of the world, Khaki is a light brown or beige color and it is also a type of pants/shorts that have many pockets ^i^ Few women wear Khaki's with the many pockets down the front in my area..not sure I've seen them for women ^i^

I am. I feel a lot more relaxed now that I have vented to a few friends back home and I know the cops are seemingly heading in the right direction by talking to people at the bar.

BBM: Interesting...sounds like you feel people in the bar may have crucial information about what happened...I hope someone can help!!

Just wondering, VOH, do you remember what NH was wearing friday evening? I'm not asking what he was wearing, as you probably can't say, but just wondering if you remember.

In Cincinnati, my little area of the world, Khaki is a light brown or beige color and it is also a type of pants/shorts that have many pockets ^i^ Few women wear Khaki's with the many pockets down the front in my area..not sure I've seen them for women ^i^

BBM: I did not know this. It's true, you learn something new every day.

The style is also referred to as cargo pants. Personally I use khaki to mean cargo style and khaki colored or beige for the coloring. It would be helpful to know if they were referring to cargo pants, slacks, or dockers and what color. But we do not.

Before I am asked, I cannot answer what Nick was wearing that night. The description of what Kelli was wearing is very close to being accurate. Close enough that it should not make a difference.

The style is also referred to as cargo pants. Personally I use khaki to mean cargo style and khaki colored or beige for the coloring. It would be helpful to know if they were referring to cargo pants, slacks, or dockers and what color. But we do not.

Before I am asked, I cannot answer what Nick was wearing that night. The description of what Kelli was wearing is very close to being accurate. Close enough that it should not make a difference.

BBM: Too late, I already asked. :blushing:

BBM: Interesting...sounds like you feel people in the bar may have crucial information about what happened...I hope someone can help!!

Just wondering, VOH, do you remember what NH was wearing friday evening? I'm not asking what he was wearing, as you probably can't say, but just wondering if you remember.

I know people can help with fact finding that is important to the case.

I am cognizant of what both Kelli and Nick were wearing.

I have three grown sons and I can remember being told specifically that they wanted Khaki's for Christmas..they are also referred to as Cargo pants..but the younger folks refer to them as Khakis, regardless of the color. If they are referring to color, they will refer to as you do, "khaki colored". Khaki's (Cargo style) is in any color from white to black..what color pants a typical guy would wear. ^i^

VOH...this may be completely off track...and you maybe can't answer....but by any chance did Mike show up at the bar that night?

I have three grown sons and I can remember being told specifically that they wanted Khaki's for Christmas..they are also referred to as Cargo pants..but the younger folks refer to them as Khakis, regardless of the color. If they are referring to color, they will refer to as you do, "khaki colored". Khaki's (Cargo style) is in any color from white to black..what color pants a typical guy would wear. ^i^

I am not so sure about that. Terminology is slightly different depending on the region. Down here, when a native refers to a toboggan, they are not referring to a sled. They refer to a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member