GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And really, that would be a good thing to any bar owner because if someone did get a DUI after leaving it wouldn't be good for the bar owner.

except now the bar owner is probably wishing he had his 'driver' background checked - cuz instead of DUI to worry about he now has a murder suspect on his back. yikes!

Hi everyone,
I am back and forth between here and my online school. I just can't stay away and realize I have better updates here rather than some of the media. I just had a thought and it may be way off. VOH if you can answer this this question is for you. Since you know Kelli and Nick mentioned "a male friend", I was wondering if Kelli may have been seeing someone else while she and her husband were having problems? The reason I ask is that it could be possible that this person was the one texting her and she was afraid of him seeing Nick drop her off? Since her husband was out of town, this male friend may have known and gotten upset when if and when he saw her with Nick. All this time I've been thinking Nick is the guy but if there actually is someone else she was previously seeing, this could turn the investigation in a whole new direction. I just hope if she did have some kind of secret affair and someone else knows about it, that they told the police.

I cannot answer this.

If male friend is involved it could be something like this....
Maybe the "male friend" went to Froggy Bottoms with the intention to run into Kelli and wasn't happy to find her getting a ride with NH. Maybe she had even shared her plans for the evening with "the male friend" and when he showed up...that is what spooked her.

Maybe maybe maybe....

That is the point I was trying to make above. Not to paint Kelli in a bad light AT ALL. I have compared her husbands facebook to hers and she seems as the one who is more for making the marriage work IMO. But if there was a male friend while they were having problems, this definitely give several new ideas as to what may have happened. Being that she is pretty new to the town (November, 2011) she may not have the best idea of who is trustworthy and who is not.

I am totally not getting it...

I'm probably way off. We don't know yet whether she asked for a ride to
Froggy's (although I think I read this was the case) or whether he offered.
During his first interview he said a couple of things that caused me pause...
that he was grieving, too and his comment about her texting all night.
If he thought she was somehow his date for the evening, he could have taken her texting as an insult. I can see a situation where he thought she was a possibility and she saying something that shut him down...whether this happened at the bar or on the way home...not sure.
I do not get him letting her walk from the entrance at all....unless she met him there to go out and gave him the impression that she didn't live far from it. I think it's much more likely that what is so obvious to us is probably what happened..an SO offending again.
Of course, it's just my opinion and feeling. We know next to nothing about her husband..but I think if he were a violent person, abuse was involved etc, her sister would have spoke up by now?
As for the coincidence that it's was the neighborhood rapist..it's possible..but what a coincidence..One SO drives her home and another attacks her:( ^i^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels