Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt it be lovely if they demolished the house and planted a huge public garden of sunflowers there for the summer months and spring bulbs for the winter, with benches for people to sit, and a community allottment style area for people to grow their own vegies, somewhere for everyone to go and feel safe and peaceful. then it becomes a place of hope and beauty.

yes it would be but who would pay the owners compensation. i have been on RP data and realestate.com and house in and around there range up into the millions.soory good thought but just not practical

wouldnt it be lovely if they demolished the house and planted a huge public garden of sunflowers there for the summer months and spring bulbs for the winter, with benches for people to sit, and a community allottment style area for people to grow their own vegies, somewhere for everyone to go and feel safe and peaceful. then it becomes a place of hope and beauty.

And a little bungalow , little old fashioned queenslander , with verandah, facing the sunshine, with a lounge , kitchen, a community type house, for all women to enjoy. A place that is homely and caring. A place where All age groups can embrace and feel like a family home. cooking, coffees, gardening, tv, computers, music, candles, books, exchanging goods , shoes, dresses, etc. Call it "Allison's House " and paint a big sunflower on the front and filled with sunflower momentous , vases, coffee cups, rugs, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing and it would be lovely knowing you could walk in and be treated special and loved by other women. A place for girls, young and old, all standing together like sisters. Helping each other and others who need help too. Supporting victims , Allison's children and other children affected by crime.
There to support and uphold each other , a place to explore and share our mojos. ( painting, cooking, gardening, etc)
A place that strengthens each girl - emotionally - every time she visits.
Wish we could make a safe :rocker: place like this " Allison's House" It would be amazing.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to jump to the conclusion that any bruise is automatically caused by domestic violence. Bruises from other causes - sport, gardening, kids playing about, banging into furniture, whatever - tend NOT to be covered up so much. My lovely missus tends to wear those almost with pride (and often jokes that I've been beating her!!). I tend to agree with others that if that bruise (if it's real) had been caused by domestic violence, then she would be more likely to have worn something that would cover it up.

Yes, that makes sense that she would have chosen something less revealing of a bruise made by him.

I guess the reason I jump to that conclusion is that, for me, I do believe that GBC was an abusive husband.
Emotionally? certainly. Mentally? my opinion is that he would have found it necessary to 'bring her down' in order to pick himself up (as stupid as he seems to be, even he would know she was a better person than he). And Physically? well, apart from rumours on here, I have also heard rumours directly from someone who knew her. It also seems like another way to humiliate and put her down that would have given him some satisfaction. Just like his affairs would have given him the type of satisfaction that would come from knowing he is degrading her and their marriage. On top of that, I think if he grew up with an angry father who blows his top easily, then he quite likely exhibits his learned behaviour with his own family.

all MOO, but I have known men like this. And women. And I wondered 'if she allowed that bruise to be exposed, maybe she had others'?
its moot anyway as we have no idea what that mark is, and how it got there...just my gut instinct

MOO :cow:

I'm not sure it's a good idea to jump to the conclusion that any bruise is automatically caused by domestic violence. Bruises from other causes - sport, gardening, kids playing about, banging into furniture, whatever - tend NOT to be covered up so much. My lovely missus tends to wear those almost with pride (and often jokes that I've been beating her!!). I tend to agree with others that if that bruise (if it's real) had been caused by domestic violence, then she would be more likely to have worn something that would cover it up.

I agree. Myself and my daughter have had some doozy bruises from a seemingly not so bad injury. I remember one day last year she drew my attention to a dirty big bruise on her leg {similar place to the one in the photo} and she had no idea how she got it. Se put it down to when she ran into some furniture a couple of days before. There was certainly nobody hitting or hurting her at that time...

And for some reason {which I know could be medically explained} sometimes the less the injury hurt in the first place, the bigger and uglier the bruise. Why is that?

:I would like to join you guys, am another follower from the beginning.
I used to live in Brookfield Road and had met GBC.
My best friend still lives in Kenmore and everything she has told me has been found to be true which of mostly has been discussed on this forum.
You guys are a funny,kindhearted,bunch of sluethers.
I have very simular back ground to many of you an can relate to your own stories, I am a survivor of DV and think of Allison her children and family every single day...I hope I can hook up with you all.

i Just crossed Kholo Crossing in bound, there are 2 Utes parked on the clearing near the Cross, it has Jensen Bowers on the side of the utes.

What of the real owners of the house, how would they be compensated and for all we know they could well have a mortgage on it.

That's true. The decision about what happens to the house will be totally up to whoever owns it.
My older daughter lives down the road from a house where a man murdered his girlfriend a few years ago. It's still rented out and life goes on...though I wouldn't like to be living in it, but still it's someone's investment isn't it?

:i would like to join you guys, am another follower from the beginning.
I used to live in brookfield road and had met gbc.
My best friend still lives in kenmore and everything she has told me has been found to be true which of mostly has been discussed on this forum.
I have very simular back ground to many of you an can relate to your own stories, i am a survivor of dv and think of allison her children and family every single day...i hope i can hook up with you all.

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sending a Big Shout Out to all you WS who have held tight to your beliefs and feelings about this case - my hat goes off to you. The lemon meringue pies are on me! lol

You are IMO an awesome crew of people and I believe in my heart of hearts, that Allison might be a tad embarrassed but also moved, that so many people from Brisbane and beyond continue to think about her, even though most of us never met her. I have given up trying to figure out what it is about this case that grips me.

Some of you have said you feel the same way too and can't figure it out and I guess it doesn't matter as not everyone would spend the time trying to figure things out. IMO

Well said Mani, and while she might be a tad embarrassed by this incredible display of deep emotions we all feel for her and her children and family, I think she mostly would be overwhelmed with the almost fierce determination she has somehow awoken in us. And as you say, who knows why?
I've never joined something like this before, and for a woman I never knew. But I have cried for Allison and her daughters many times now, and I never stop thinking about the information we have, and a thousand different ways to spin it, and maybe find a new clue. And like many of you here, it follows me into my dreams.

I feel grateful to all of you, for your discussions and the things you've shared, and the passion you show for Allison, and of course all the funny things in between

i Just crossed Kholo Crossing in bound, there are 2 Utes parked on the clearing near the Cross, it has Jensen Bowers on the side of the utes.

town planners? what would they be doing there? what do they do exactly?

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wow I actually did it this time....have tried before to hook up but no luck.
I have a funny feeling I might know some of you. Or my friend does.:woohoo::woohoo:

My best friend still lives in Kenmore and everything she has told me has been found to be true which of mostly has been discussed on this forum.
I have very simular back ground to many of you an can relate to your own stories, I am a survivor of DV and think of Allison her children and family every single day...I hope I can hook up with you all.

:welcome4: Geanie :D

You often get red marks crossing your legs too, if she was sitting with legs under the table, legs crossed, that would leave a red mark as well.

Last I'll say on it, rest in peace dear girl.
none of his mistresses would have red marks:what:

after reading this about lord bp, i knew he was bad, but this is absolutely shocking! why on earth are the bcs proud to carry his name, wouldnt you want to distance yourself from this. its certainly nothing to be proud of or use for social climbing!! or give his name to your children!
seriously, are they proud of this?!

Hi Bear, I did some searching re the author of this article, and I have to say he has some pretty "out there" theories about a lot of individuals and historical events.

Not to say of course that Lord BP wasn't possibly a paedophile, or a murderer. Just saying

Have to admit, having BP's picture in the living room is starting to disturb me!! I've given up talking to it, now tend to glare at it lol

Ran all this past OH, who was a scout years ago (hence the pic) and he says he has heard those rumours re BP, but all he can say is he never saw any behaviour like that and scouting for him was all positive.

OH certainly does not behave like the "Adult Scout" list implies, thank heavens

:fence:

JMO MOO

:fence: come join us, you are so welcome here. :greetings:
I too once lived in Brookfield and suffered DV (13 yrs) whilst living there.
Gosh, what is it with that place? :what:
Hope you tell us more :please:

town planners? what would they be doing there? what do they do exactly?

Surveyors, too. Maybe planning to widen the bridge? Or put up railings to stop access to the creek beside the bridge? Or to put in a small car parking area for those who wish to stop and look?

Or maybe assessing ground levels to work out flow rates, or similar?

Or even nothing to do with this case at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg