Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how some people were confused about what 'batwater' was!!!

In my defence:blushing:.. yes it was me who first read it and thought 'batwater'?? I was thinking about dirty creek water and the contaminants it may have in it and it reminded me of bats and hendra virus-( possibly strange thought if you don't have horses) and how its thought to possibly be transmissed on the bat body fluid.. so yes I was thinking dirty creek water, bat body fluid.. yeah, perhaps I should quit while I'm ahead.. and head off to bed...

Having a cup of coffee at the Brookfield store on Sunday when a lot of police cars, sirens and lights, converge on the sleepy little village. They are up behind BC house and in and around the streets adjacent, who were they looking for? They seem to end up at the end of Gold Creek Road. Could be a recovery of something, could be a coincidence. Anyone know what happened at the end of GCk Rd on Sunday?

Oh by the way, is anyone curious about the quietness of the MSM since the mention?

Maybe coincidence, maybe not. But I don't think they would have sirens going unless it was an emergency or similar. Not to go and recover something-evidence wise or whatever.

MOO

Having a cup of coffee at the Brookfield store on Sunday when a lot of police cars, sirens and lights, converge on the sleepy little village. They are up behind BC house and in and around the streets adjacent, who were they looking for? They seem to end up at the end of Gold Creek Road. Could be a recovery of something, could be a coincidence. Anyone know what happened at the end of GCk Rd on Sunday?

Oh by the way, is anyone curious about the quietness of the MSM since the mention?

Thanks for the info BigT but I can tell you now that police do not engage lights and sirens (aka bells and whistles in police speak) unless it is an emergency. It basically has to be a life threatening situation before lights and sirens are deployed. IMO and as you say, it was a coincidence and nothing to do with Allison or her premises.

MOO:

I zoomed in on the photo and initially thought the mark on Allison's leg was discolouration on her knee but the mark does look to be a little higher than where the knee would be and IMO does look like a bruise. Would you really wear a split to the thigh dress if you had a large bruise on that same thigh? Personally I wouldn't but if GBC caused the bruise perhaps Allison wanted to show people what he'd done to her. Nah, that doesn't make any sense to me.

MOO.

View attachment 24666

View attachment 24665

ETA: If it is a bruise, maybe Allison hurt herself while dancing?

Oh my! I admit I scoffed just a little bit when you guys "saw" bruises. Unable to blow it up I thought maybe you were seeing things but NO this does appear to be a very large and fresh bruise. Thanks again Makaroni for the pics.
At a guess it could be caused by a kick???

Being that it looks new the reason that Allison may have worn the dress is because she had nothing else to wear that was dressy enough for an award dinner.
It is puzzling as the photo we had before(now removed) of the two of them,they both genuinely seemed really happy.

Could be future evidence for the prosecution?

wow - so red and yes dfficult to enlarge but def redder than the rest of her leg! Thanks for noticing!!!! And is that Jodie Meynell in the middle?

Yes I believe it is, the one in blue is also still friends with him on FB too.

My thoughts on the forensics is it must be something in the shell of the house, as the contents surely would be removed by now

I'd like to see that house bull-dozed to the ground as soon as it could be done. I am pleased the Dickies were able to take on board a life changing journey like raising their daughters precious children. Their lives are forever affected but they have clearly realized the girls needs must take priority over their lifestyle and have decided it was best to move back to the area. I applaud them. However, the house will be a constant reminder to them and anyone else in the family of what sadness occurred there. Given the location that is not easy at all and it creates a kind of morbid fascination for some which is not helpful for the family who remain in the area. I hope the house is torn down instead of it becoming a memorial shrine or place of interest. Perhaps the most befitting of places for remembrance of such a lovely lady is where she is now at peace away sadly from her girls but never to have to deal with GBC again. Such a tradegy.

I'd like to see that house bull-dozed to the ground as soon as it could be done. I am pleased the Dickies were able to take on board a life changing journey like raising their daughters precious children. Their lives are forever affected but they have clearly realized the girls needs must take priority over their lifestyle and have decided it was best to move back to the area. I applaud them. However, the house will be a constant reminder to them and anyone else in the family of what sadness occurred there. Given the location that is not easy at all and it creates a kind of morbid fascination for some which is not helpful for the family who remain in the area. I hope the house is torn down instead of it becoming a memorial shrine or place of interest. Perhaps the most befitting of places for remembrance of such a lovely lady is where she is now at peace away sadly from her girls but never to have to deal with GBC again. Such a tradegy.

I agree to a point, but the girls might even find some comfort from seeing the home at this time. That's where they grew up with their mother, and now that she's no longer here, they might feel closer to her... even if they do just see the house driving past. In different stages of grief, they'll feel different. No matter what terrible memory they can associate with it, there's got be an awful lot of great ones... but I know what you mean. :)

Oh my! I admit I scoffed just a little bit when you guys "saw" bruises. Unable to blow it up I thought maybe you were seeing things but NO this does appear to be a very large and fresh bruise. Thanks again Makaroni for the pics.
At a guess it could be caused by a kick???

Being that it looks new the reason that Allison may have worn the dress is because she had nothing else to wear that was dressy enough for an award dinner.
It is puzzling as the photo we had before(now removed) of the two of them,they both genuinely seemed really happy.

Could be future evidence for the prosecution?

Perhaps they were from when G was rumoured to have "assisted" Allison down the stairs. I've heard that rumour several times, it just won't go away.

To me, it reminds me of when I used to go out with my "beloved". For some reason he would always make me upset and create a big scene, often in the car when we were on the way to a nice evening out. I think he wanted me to be a sulky cow all night so he could go off around the room by himself. Anyway, what I'm saying is, the bruising is on the right side, and when she was in the car it would have been the leg exposed through the dress split next to G the driver. It would have been the vulnerable part of her that would be thought to be covered later on. Just my thoughts, no basis in fact! I'm not experienced in physical violence, just psychological warfare!

Perhaps they were from when G was rumoured to have "assisted" Allison down the stairs. I've heard that rumour several times, it just won't go away.

To me, it reminds me of when I used to go out with my "beloved". For some reason he would always make me upset and create a big scene, often in the car when we were on the way to a nice evening out. I think he wanted me to be a sulky cow all night so he could go off around the room by himself. Anyway, what I'm saying is, the bruising is on the right side, and when she was in the car it would have been the leg exposed through the dress split next to G the driver. It would have been the vulnerable part of her that would be thought to be covered later on. Just my thoughts, no basis in fact! I'm not experienced in physical violence, just psychological warfare!

People like that always seem to want to create some kind of drama before going somewhere 'nice'... what you said really brought back memories. They manage to make special occassions all about them, and you end up a mess.{emotionally}
But who knows, the bruise could even be from innocently bumping into something like a TV unit, drawers sticking out etc... yes, I have experience in this. :blushing:

I agree and posted similar a page or two back

Yes I believe it is, the one in blue is also still friends with him on FB too.

Yes she is the rentals manager rite? and seems to be the one who is keeping the franchise running atm. I wonder where the green dress gal is up to and if QPS have spoken to her?

"About 8.30pm Mr Baden-Clay's phone was removed from the charger."

Big MOO here.

GBC leaves home at 830 and is kept busy outside of the house until the phone is returned to the charger at 1.48am.
Just over 5 hours.

During this time at about 12.30am: GBC made a Face Time call which lasted 1.23 minutes.

"1.48am: police allege Mr Baden-Clay's phone was returned to the charger."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20xTeU9uD

I am way behind at the moment, I think on page 6, sorry if you have covered this.

Has it been ascertained that GBC made the facetime call from his Brookfield home? could he have been at the elsewhere? Was NBC necessarily at home when he received it? could HE have been at the roundabout when he received the facetime call?

One of the reasons that QPS might be looking at the roundabout is if they could place one of the phones there that night?

Im pretty bad with the whole phone pinging and signals and IP addresses etc, but is it possible to pinpoint the location that accurately? after the event?

I took some time out from WS a while back, catching up on a few things and painting the house. The whole week I could not stop thinking about this case!! So I tried to think of a rational explanation for COD given the little information provided at the time.

I came up with drowned in the bath. Reasons derived from what was reported in MSM:
- No external signs of foul play visible
- Most likely death at home (what are causes of death that could only happen at home to make police so sure it happened here?)
- Attacker known the her (you dont just let anyone into your bathroom? Signs of forced entry into a locked bathroom?)
- Known it happened away from location where found (soapy clean water against murky river water found in lungs)
- Body released so quickly (soapy bathwater easy to determine forensically)

So proud of myself...then came here and saw people had posted it as a rumor :banghead:

Now there is blood etc....cant tie that in....

Of course just my rambling thoughts and opinions.

Pickle, I particularly like the part of your theory that ties her death specifically to their home. Bathwater in her lungs (or in fact, any tap water as opposed to creek water) would specifically prove that she died in 'a' house at least.

What other evidence they would have that would allow them to state with such confidence that she was killed at or near her brookfield home, UNLESS, the blood found in her car is indicative of post mortem bleeding? or leakage of other body fluids?
I think this is a question for the Doc. Is there anyway to prove whether body fluids or blood are expelled prior to, during, or after death?

Brilliant, thanks so much for doing this. So, if this is the case, then whatever they were looking for at the house related to the forensics on the body? Or other forensics? If it's forensics on the body and it relates to cause of death what could it be that they've gone back for? It has to be something they didnt get before because they weren't going in that direction so-to-speak. Such as a different cause of death?

Thoughts anyone? p.

Other forensics
Mobile phone- If they now have information about his phones movements that night , maybe his phone travelled to Gold creek road first that night ?

Yes Nads I know what you mean.
BrizzychickinUSA mentioned the stairs rumour a long time ago and it went haywire and posts were promptly removed. I am putting it in the quite likely scenario.

The bruise on the leg could have come like you guys said from squeezing the leg or running into something,you would have to be moving quite fast to get a bruise like that,I bruise easily.

Personally I like my kick thought. Just the right height and impact for a kick in my MOO or a punch to the leg while sitting down?? MOO MOO MOO

Pickle, I particularly like the part of your theory that ties her death specifically to their home. Bathwater in her lungs (or in fact, any tap water as opposed to creek water) would specifically prove that she died in 'a' house at least.

What other evidence they would have that would allow them to state with such confidence that she was killed at or near her brookfield home, UNLESS, the blood found in her car is indicative of post mortem bleeding? or leakage of other body fluids?
I think this is a question for the Doc. Is there anyway to prove whether body fluids or blood are expelled prior to, during, or after death?

hey Min, I know you're behind, keep reading, Doc and I think Makara do go to detail re your question : )

I am way behind at the moment, I think on page 6, sorry if you have covered this.

Has it been ascertained that GBC made the facetime call from his Brookfield home? could he have been at the elsewhere? Was NBC necessarily at home when he received it? could HE have been at the roundabout when he received the facetime call?

One of the reasons that QPS might be looking at the roundabout is if they could place one of the phones there that night?

Im pretty bad with the whole phone pinging and signals and IP addresses etc, but is it possible to pinpoint the location that accurately? after the event?

Morning Min :)

First - Facetime calls can only be made via WiFi connections, at least here in Australia at the moment. The only WiFi anywhere near that roundabout - and I don't know if it would be switched on at that hour of the night - would be the BCC Library. But you'd need to be closer - eg in the carpark almost underneath the library which is above the carpark.

The question about determining if fluids are pre- or post-mortem is tricky. Blood can leak in the immediate post-mortem period (few minutes) and retain certain characteristics for a short time. But after that, it can't be "aged" with any degree of certainty. So forensics wouldn't be able to tell if the bleeding was pre or post mortem, or how long the blood stain had been there unless there was something overlying or underneath the bloodstain that they COULD put a time on.

Other bodily fluids are similar - if it was vomitus, mucus from the mouth or nose (or elsewhere), etc - as far as I know there are no specific characteristics that would determine (a) pre or post mortem, or (b) how long it had been there. That has long been one of forensic science's problems - the inability to "date" or "age" blood and other fluids.

Bathwater in the lungs would be different, and of course would suggest a cause of death. However, when trying to drown someone by holding their head under water, the first and major thing that usually happens is that they get laryngeal spasm. Their vocal cords shut tight to protect the airway, and in many cases, they actually die of asphyxiation due to that, then as they die, and the vocal cords relax, they then take water into the lungs. Same difference in the end though. And of course, bathwater would be totally different from Kholo Creek water - just in case there was thought of her being alive when put into the creek.

I would imagine she was already dead when taken out to Kholo and that she wasn't put into water. I think the water rose and "took" her after that huge amount of rain we had.

As for being killed in the Brookfield house - there would be other evidence for that, I imagine. Which they haven't yet told us. The blood in the back of the car - if it was indeed Allison's and was related to the murder (as opposed to being pre-existing) - would suggest that EITHER the injury was caused in the back of the car, OR that one would expect to find more blood at the site of the murder. And maybe that's what they found in the house. Or - what they have been looking for on multiple visits and haven't yet found???

Yes Nads I know what you mean.
BrizzychickinUSA mentioned the stairs rumour a long time ago and it went haywire and posts were promptly removed. I am putting it in the quite likely scenario.

The bruise on the leg could have come like you guys said from squeezing the leg or running into something,you would have to be moving quite fast to get a bruise like that,I bruise easily.

Personally I like my kick thought. Just the right height and impact for a kick in my MOO or a punch to the leg while sitting down?? MOO MOO MOO

It looks too red to be just bruising, it looks like a carpet burn?
It looks like she has broken skin , like she has been dragged along a gravel driveway or rough carpet. She may have been holding something and he has tried getting it off her, she's fallen and still holding it, he's pulled her along.

Yes, there was another poster who mentioned they heard about bathwater not Squiz`s batwater. This was a post that I had made yesterday but was removed. I was proud of myself for using the search feature trying to find other stuff. Can`t remember now who it was and not sure I can post it.
So lets just say that so far we have had two members mention the bathwater rumour.

It looks too red to be just bruising
It looks like she has broken skin , like she has been dragged along a gravel driveway or rough carpet. She may have been holding something and he has tried getting it off her, she's fallen and still holding it, he's pulled her along.

: (

Yes but when I bruise myself it is red prior to bruising.

Nice to see you Auntie, you haven't been around so much. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member