Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou. :) So the Grandparents didn't return to their home with the girls at all?

As far as I know. I asked whereabouts but was told " don't ask me, can't answer that" media restrictions. Good friend of mine

I met them both when looking at houses in Brookfield, The impression I got from the father was that he was way above me not knowing whether we could or couldn't pay for the house. Info I can give if not already posted is that the girls and grandparents have been until now in a safe house. IMO

Hope they continue to feel safe, loved and protected

I met them both when looking at houses in Brookfield, The impression I got from the father was that he was way above me not knowing whether we could or couldn't pay for the house. Info I can give if not already posted is that the girls and grandparents have been until now in a safe house. IMO

Just the thought of how terrible it must have been for the Dickies. Why a safe house? Were police concerned that BCs might try to make a grab for the girls? That poor couple. I'm asking hypertheticals here, no need to answer them. So tragic that after losing their daughter in such circumstances, they then got custody of their granddaughters and had to go into hiding.

I agree, those girls have so much angst ahead of them. Let them be.thanls for making me feel welcome after so many months of lurking and trying to post. Night all.

sorry, what is a safe house? is that like a witness protection house or like a womens refuge, a secret place?
does that mean they needed to be kept safe and i wonder who from?

And of absolutely no relevance whatsoever, but interesting - has anyone noticed that the prosecutor in this case is named Danny Boyle.... exactly the same name as the Danny Boyle who is the director of the upcoming Olympics opening ceremony, as well as being the director of such movies as Slumdog Millionaire, Shallow Grave, 127 Hours, 28 Days Later, Sunshine and Trainspotting?

And the movie "Shallow Grave" is all about the disposal of a body.....

Go figure! :puke:

Yes Doc, it is called six degrees of separation. Great movie too.

Brilliant, thanks so much for doing this. So, if this is the case, then whatever they were looking for at the house related to the forensics on the body? Or other forensics? If it's forensics on the body and it relates to cause of death what could it be that they've gone back for? It has to be something they didnt get before because they weren't going in that direction so-to-speak. Such as a different cause of death?

Thoughts anyone?

Talking of cause of death, and being reminded of past posts that people have been reviving lately has made me think of something - remember a poster mentioned a few rumours and one of them was she had "batwater" (meaning bathwater) in her lungs? I wonder which post it was and if it was one of the more credible ones? For some reason I've felt for a while there could have been 2 methods used due to some sort of stuff-up.

My thoughts on the forensics is it must be something in the shell of the house, as the contents surely would be removed by now.

I wonder if the police were there just to let the defence experts assess the scene. Now that would be very expensive, hiring independent defence experts, don't you think? Particularly if they don't agree with the story that's being told.

Perhaps they did find batwater, so are looking down the drains for evidence.

That's all my rambling mind can come up with at this hour.

I'm on an ipad

Go to the top of the Safari page, where the URL is. To the right of it is an arrow which starts at 4 o'clock and rotates clockwise up to 12 o'clock. Click that and it refreshes your page.

I think we might hear something in the msm over the next few days MOO.

What do QPS suspect that would prompt them to go back and search the house again?
Are they looking for extra clues? Whatever it is - the QPS are thorough IMO and I hope they have enough evidence for a robust case. MOO

sorry, what is a safe house? is that like a witness protection house or like a womens refuge, a secret place?
does that mean they needed to be kept safe and i wonder who from?

Was going to bed and saw your post. As far as I can work out its probably to be away from media, even though media know where this is.(maybe) Maybe just to enforce that the kids are out of bounds. I think that their safety would be paramount. Best we leave them alone, they have enough to deal with, however, I'd love if I could find out where big sis is??? That's where my big question mark is.

Brilliant, thanks so much for doing this. So, if this is the case, then whatever they were looking for at the house related to the forensics on the body? Or other forensics? If it's forensics on the body and it relates to cause of death what could it be that they've gone back for? It has to be something they didnt get before because they weren't going in that direction so-to-speak. Such as a different cause of death?

Thoughts anyone?

Talking of cause of death, and being reminded of past posts that people have been reviving lately has made me think of something - remember a poster mentioned a few rumours and one of them was she had "batwater" (meaning bathwater) in her lungs? I wonder which post it was and if it was one of the more credible ones? For some reason I've felt for a while there could have been 2 methods used due to some sort of stuff-up.

I took some time out from WS a while back, catching up on a few things and painting the house. The whole week I could not stop thinking about this case!! So I tried to think of a rational explanation for COD given the little information provided at the time.

I came up with drowned in the bath. Reasons derived from what was reported in MSM:
- No external signs of foul play visible
- Most likely death at home (what are causes of death that could only happen at home to make police so sure it happened here?)
- Attacker known the her (you dont just let anyone into your bathroom? Signs of forced entry into a locked bathroom?)
- Known it happened away from location where found (soapy clean water against murky river water found in lungs)
- Body released so quickly (soapy bathwater easy to determine forensically)

So proud of myself...then came here and saw people had posted it as a rumor :banghead:

Now there is blood etc....cant tie that in....

Of course just my rambling thoughts and opinions.

I think we might hear something in the msm over the next few days MOO.

What do QPS suspect that would prompt them to go back and search the house again?
Are they looking for extra clues? Whatever it is - the QPS are thorough IMO and I hope they have enough evidence for a robust case. MOO

I think something might come out in the media soon too.

The police have been very busy for the last week, its a good sign IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member