Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd hate to hear the discussion I had with my math tutor this morning about the original Transformers vs. Transformers Prime lol :blushing: I'm 33.

I have a kid... That's my excuse:). I had some really sorry conversations about WWE when my kid was younger.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally getting around to actually listening to that phone tap.

How inane and juvenile! Two almost 30 year-olds talking about superhero movies? I really cannot believe the judge let this in, but I am kind of glad, as it clearly (to me) shows there is nothing abusive about TA, and that JA was more knowledgeable about sex and leading him on.

Nothing even remotely implicates TA in anything 'pedo' or abuse-related.

It really just makes Travis look naive, to me.

She sounds fakey and manipulative. I can't imagine how they thought this would help her defense.

Agreed! If I'm in the jury room, I am throwing the following in the circular file along with my crappy box lunch.

Zip tie tree fantasy ( He had what... 2 years and a more than willing partner) It was just talk.

Spidey Pantaloons. No evidence.

Broken finger. She could have easily suffered that injury emailing or blahblahblahgging.

Everything else that was presented without corroboration. :moo:

Carrying this over from the previous thread, and catching up from this morning .....

That message from Travis was sent on May 26, I believe, not May 10. It was originally speculated to have been sent on May 10, but Jodi's later testimony clarified that it was May 26 ... and May 26 was a really significant day. May 26 was also the day that Jodi "mistakenly" sent Travis a text message that was meant for another boy -- and in that "mistaken" message she was accusing Travis of getting into her gmail account and spying on her. That's what provoked this response form Travis -- although I believe the provocation was intentional and not a "mistake."

I believe May 26 was also the day that Jodi told Travis that she was going to let everyone know that he was a pedophile with a past (after Travis supposedly said he was going to tell her friends and family all the "psycho" things she had done). <---- that one I would have to check on the date though, not completely certain.

I believe May 26 is when Travis told Jodi to get out of his life for good. Then on May 28, Travis and Lisa talk again for the first time in months, and it's also the same day the pistol is reported missing from Jodi's house in Yreka ....

May 26 is also the date of the Travis email that called her a "3 hole wonder".

Things I'm obsessed with. I was hoping before trial resumes I could get a few answers?

Did we ever hear TA mention "sodomizing little girls" or was that JA opining?

I know corroboration is a silly thing to hope for in the defense case but... Did anyone authenticate the t-shirt and panties purchase?

Did TA's roommate testify?

Sorry, I missed the first few days of testimony.

[video=youtube;NdWZ55w5CGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdWZ55w5CGs[/video]

At 9:40 Sky talks about she and Travis having the t-shirt business together and she would have known if Travis made the t-shirt.

If she actually wrapped her fingers with tape and popsicle sticks, would it really be so bent as she is trying to make it look? If one went to the trouble to try to splint it, wouldn't you have straightened it better than how she is showing it looking all bent? I'm sure she has been practicing holding it so that it looks damaged.

I believe she's been practicing the crooked finger move. I tried to do it myself. The first few times were awkward, but the more I practiced the better I got. :)

You'd hate to hear the discussion I had with my math tutor this morning about the original Transformers vs. Transformers Prime lol :blushing: I'm 33.

I'd like to think I'm moderately mature as well as my boyfriend/relationship, but, my boyfriend and I watch South Park and Sponge bob. And he will be 29 this year lol. :p

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Where did she rent the second one from? Do we know?

I want to say Hertz in Yreka. But don't hold me to it. My memory isn't what
it used to be. :)

Well who knows what 'real friends' consists of anymore--I've wondered this myself as I've had friendships transition or fade away.

However, the question was, "have we heard from a single female friend of Jodi's?" And yes we have. The one from Utah in particular self-identified herself as a close friend.

There is also her cell mates girlfriend

As far as the "Travis Alexander" T-Shirt, and the possibility he had them made to market his blog, if that were the case (playing devils advocate) I would think the Prosecutor could bring fwd through friends even 1 example of someone else with one of these T-Shirts?

I don't think he made these "for" Jodi, and if he did who cares is sort of my thought.

ok guys - I am heading home.

Tomorrow we have a big day.... JA gets back on the stand and bores us all to death!!

Cant wait for JM's turn!! :)

Good night all :seeya:

I predict two more weeks of Jodi on the stand for direct. There are still so many details to discuss, like how hot the weather was on the day of the car rental in Redding. We also haven't finished going over all the details during the month of April. I'm sure Nurmi will fit some more "incidents" in there.

What do you think Juan Martinez first question to JA will be?

I'm thinking he will put a crime scene photo of Travis on the screen and ask "Now let's start here, shall we? You did this to Travis Alexander, correct?".

Then he can start his own "backing up" from there.

:poke:OUCH!! Katiecoolady.

:rolleyes: You really don't like her :notgood:, do ya?!:rolleyes:

---------------------------------------

I love it, coolady!!!! Straight-arrow shot. Knock her out of her seat!! Yesssss!

You could be right! The product code that I read is: "NEUUS85BNS". The BNS and the number before it could refer to a shade of brown?

This product has been bugging me.

I've just finished a number of searches and a call to Walmart and I think the "NEUUS85BNS 007050157285" for $9.92 product purchased from Walmart on 6/3 in (631) area code (Monterey, Salinas, etc) was/is sun block and not hair dye.

Walmart said the UPC code was for "Neutrogena lotion 15+ SPF"; I asked: "sun block" - answer: "yes".

Take it for what its worth but, I think the following is an updated version with updated UPC code of the two tubes JA bought:

Search Results ~ UPC : 086800872856

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.

Product Details:
UPC : 086800872856
EAN : 0086800872856
SKU : 0107759
Model : J&J205187
Manufacturer : Neutrogena
Publisher : Neutrogena
Release Date : 2010-12-10

Product Description: Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 85 is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains Helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Helioplex delivers unbeatable UVA protection. It works better to help prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin's surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish. Serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.

Note: Will place in receipt thread as well.

ETA: :floorlaugh: I just noted that while I was researching the above, you all had already discovered, discussed and probably moved on. C'est la vie! :floorlaugh:

Agreed! If I'm in the jury room, I am throwing the following in the circular file along with my crappy box lunch.

Zip tie tree fantasy ( He had what... 2 years and a more than willing partner) It was just talk.

Spidey Pantaloons. No evidence.

Broken finger. She could have easily suffered that injury emailing or blahblahblahgging.

Everything else that was presented without corroboration. :moo:

The crooked finger is from a damaged tendon caused by her hand slipping on the knife blade as she stabbed him in the back.

I have a kid... That's my excuse:). I had some really sorry conversations about WWE when my kid was younger.....

Well that is mine, never got into it until my son was born and he just loves both versions....however I admit when Finding Nemo came out I ditched my then husband and his friends to see it, instead of going into The Hulk (Edward Norton version) with them.

Kind of funny the complaints about all these side show playahs and freakazoids being booked on HLN shows, but they are responding to heavy demand for ALL.THINGS.ARIAS and thus the show bookers are in overdrive to meet said demand.

If everyone totally ignored Jodi Arias and wanted no part of her story, the shows would no longer book these various folks for their 15 min of fame and they would go away, which is what folks claim to want.

Vicious circle, this need for all things Arias.

No worries....the need for all things Arias will end the day she is found guilty. Remember Scott Peterson? Nah, don't think of him anymore do ya? Jodi will soon be forgotten, as will Gus and the others.
Travis and is family WILL be remembered, just as Laci and her family.

LE examined the car that was rented the time Jodi killed Travis, yes? They also had examined the car that was rented before Jodi was arrested, yes? Since LE missed the gun under the hood of the car that was rented for Jodi to "move" away from her grandparents house, I'm wondering if perhaps LE may have missed the murder gun that could have been under the hood of the first rental car. My thought process on this is that Jodi had to have seen that trick somewhere before or had done it herself before in order for her to do it with the second rental car. A gun will not burn completely in a fire either. Unfortunately it is to late to check that first rental car now and who knows if the gun was found before now if anyone would report it to the Mesa LE since they would have no way of knowing that the gun was needed in an active case.

MOO

No worries....the need for all things Arias will end the day she is found guilty. Remember Scott Peterson? Nah, don't think of him anymore do ya? Jodi will soon be forgotten, as will Gus and the others.
Travis and is family WILL be remembered, just as Laci and her family.

I'm not worried, particularly as I gave up cable/satellite over 3 yrs ago and just use an antenna now (free highdef main channels!). I don't watch those shows anymore. They are more commercials than anything substantive. If there's something specific to see, it can usually be found on YouTube or some other video site. Life without Nancy Grace and JVM is much sweeter, IMO.

Of course I remember Scott Peterson! The trial was held in the town I had just moved from, I followed that case very closely at the time, and still read things about 'ole Scooter once in awhile. Beth K. and I chatted about the Peterson case one day as we patiently waited for the verdict during the Jason Young murder trial in my current town last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg