Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she just bought the sunblock on impulse because they were a great price or it was the first time she had seen an SPF 85 product. Women do this all the time.

My thoughts tend to go to her delusions of Travis breaking down and inviting her to Cancun.

Agreed. I don't even believe the part about the melted little hershey bars (you know like the Halloween fun size) they were melted so you .. what oh you put them in the refrigerator.blahblahblah

I may be mistaken but I thought she claimed to have worn them every time they went to analtown.

:silly:

CBTampa said:
May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."

That same day, according to prosecutors, Alexander sent this text to Arias: "Why don't you have him come and f--k you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2387245.html

So, in the same day, it goes from sex tape to this? Did he discover that she had hacked his Facebook/email on that day?

Carrying this over from the previous thread, and catching up from this morning .....

That message from Travis was sent on May 26, I believe, not May 10. It was originally speculated to have been sent on May 10, but Jodi's later testimony clarified that it was May 26 ... and May 26 was a really significant day. May 26 was also the day that Jodi "mistakenly" sent Travis a text message that was meant for another boy -- and in that "mistaken" message she was accusing Travis of getting into her gmail account and spying on her. That's what provoked this response form Travis -- although I believe the provocation was intentional and not a "mistake."

I believe May 26 was also the day that Jodi told Travis that she was going to let everyone know that he was a pedophile with a past (after Travis supposedly said he was going to tell her friends and family all the "psycho" things she had done). <---- that one I would have to check on the date though, not completely certain.

I believe May 26 is when Travis told Jodi to get out of his life for good. Then on May 28, Travis and Lisa talk again for the first time in months, and it's also the same day the pistol is reported missing from Jodi's house in Yreka ....

Things I'm obsessed with. I was hoping before trial resumes I could get a few answers?

Did we ever hear TA mention "sodomizing little girls" or was that JA opining?

I know corroboration is a silly thing to hope for in the defense case but... Did anyone authenticate the t-shirt and panties purchase?

Did TA's roommate testify?

Sorry, I missed the first few days of testimony.

The "sodomizing little girls" reference was a coached change of terminology from a simple description of a sexual fantasy (having Jodi dress up as Little Red Riding Hood and tied to a tree in the woods while having anal sex) to using colder, clinical terminology.

Remember that Jodi is modifying her testimony to start including the buzzwords of domestic violence in preparation for the DV expert's forthcoming testimony.

Agreed. I don't even believe the part about the melted little hershey bars (you know like the Halloween fun size) they were melted so you .. what oh you put them in the refrigerator.blahblahblah

I may be mistaken but I thought she claimed to have worn them every time they went to analtown.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wow, I never caught that before! She's still buying extra gas even after leaving AZ. Crazy!

Maybe it's so she can claim: "I always carry extra gas with me on roadtrips," trying to make her borrowing the gas cans a non-issue if it ever came up while maintaining the "I wasn't there" alibi.

If so, wow, she's smart. I can't think of any other reason she would buy double gas in Utah.

I can only speculate the extra cans/gas bought on 6/6 were to burn evidence ....:waitasec:
Did she ever return the gas cans after borrowing?? Do we know?

IIRC didn't she go to Costa Rica in her past? Some Costa Rican boyfriend?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

So says Jodi. Lol I want proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was after the murder though, and after her visit with Ryan.

Sorry if this has already been stated -- I'm behind.

Yea, I caught that after I posted - I didnt see the 6/6 date at first...

Carrying this over from the previous thread, and catching up from this morning .....

That message from Travis was sent on May 26, I believe, not May 10. It was originally speculated to have been sent on May 10, but Jodi's later testimony clarified that it was May 26 ... and May 26 was a really significant day. May 26 was also the day that Jodi "mistakenly" sent Travis a text message that was meant for another boy -- and in that "mistaken" message she was accusing Travis of getting into her gmail account and spying on her. That's what provoked this response form Travis -- although I believe the provocation was intentional and not a "mistake."

I believe May 26 was also the day that Jodi told Travis that she was going to let everyone know that he was a pedophile with a past (after Travis supposedly said he was going to tell her friends and family all the "psycho" things she had done). <---- that one I would have to check on the date though, not completely certain.

I believe May 26 is when Travis told Jodi to get out of his life for good. Then on May 28, Travis and Lisa talk again for the first time in months, and it's also the same day the pistol is reported missing from Jodi's house in Yreka ....
BBM

Unfortunately if he did, it didn't last long, and he was once again accepting her phone calls. And most unfortunately allowed her into his home on June 4.

:(

MOO

Originally Posted by Snoopy1
carried over from previous thread:No kidding! I really don't understand these two:

States Exhibit #237.016, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 03:57, Fuel 10.672 @ 3.85 gal $41.18, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.017, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 04:05:42, Fuel 9.583 @3.859 gal $36.98, MC 2015

She gets 10 gallons of gas at 3:57, then at 4:05 gets nine more gallons? WTF?

This is when she filled up gas with the gas cans she borrowed from Darryl, so she didnt have to stop in AZ for gas...

other thing I can think of if she got gas for another customer and took the cash ?? I don't know

Finally getting around to actually listening to that phone tap.

How inane and juvenile! Two almost 30 year-olds talking about superhero movies? I really cannot believe the judge let this in, but I am kind of glad, as it clearly (to me) shows there is nothing abusive about TA, and that JA was more knowledgeable about sex and leading him on.

Nothing even remotely implicates TA in anything 'pedo' or abuse-related.

It really just makes Travis look naive, to me.

She sounds fakey and manipulative. I can't imagine how they thought this would help her defense.

I don't think so. Personally, I believe she made them - They never came from Travis. Seems like something she would do.

Has the jury only seen the front of the sweatshirt or have they seen the back too, so that they know what the meaning of the name on the shirt really is, like an advertizement for his website. I haven't heard anyone mention what is on the back just pics of the front. I have missed things, but was just wondering if the defense has conveniently left that out and JM will have to explain that too. It just seems like something the jury should know about, that is isn't about TA owning her.

Has the jury only seen the front of the sweatshirt or have they seen the back too, so that they know what the meaning of the name on the shirt really is, like an advertizement for his website. I haven't heard anyone mention what is on the back just pics of the front. I have missed things, but was just wondering if the defense has conveniently left that out and JM will have to explain that too. It just seems like something the jury should know about, that is isn't about TA owning her.

IIRC on the picture. Not the real thing

Finally getting around to actually listening to that phone tap.

How inane and juvenile! Two almost 30 year-olds talking about superhero movies? I really cannot believe the judge let this in, but I am kind of glad, as it clearly (to me) shows there is nothing abusive about TA, and that JA was more knowledgeable about sex and leading him on.

You'd hate to hear the discussion I had with my math tutor this morning about the original Transformers vs. Transformers Prime lol :blushing: I'm 33.

ok guys - I am heading home.

Tomorrow we have a big day.... JA gets back on the stand and bores us all to death!!

Cant wait for JM's turn!! :)

Good night all :seeya:

I'm a multi buyer myself... so I don't see anything wrong with buying 2. I used to buy everything in 3's.... now I buy them in 2's.... I'm working on it :great:

She bought two because she was seeing TA and then onto Ryan. Guess she wanted to look good to hump both of them. Ugh! JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1