Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lurk:

What the heck have you-all been getting up to in here?

(*quietly removes the Veuve-Cliquot and orange juice from poolside bar*)

No-no - Wait! Wait!! I just got here - honest......:innocent:

Well...I was here earlier and then I left and came back and was just reaching...:what: .....

Can someone who has the book handy please tell me what are on pages 5,78,74,79 and 80. I'm trying to figure out if the pages deal with the following:

Page 5 ~ The chief investigator for the medical examiner makes a statement about the duct tape.

Page 78 ~ Cindy testified that the family buried their pets with blankets in trash bags with duct tape closing the bags.

Pages 74 and 79 ~ Lack of evidence of heart sticker on duct tape.

Page 80 ~ Dr Spitz testimony about the lack of "proper" autopsy done on Caylee by Dr G.

Thanks in advance! Trying to figure out if the yahoos are using "the book" as proof or not.

Maybe they are looking at Ashton's book and just not finishing their sentences with the words....which was carp..

We have been good ---------> Are you just keeping us on our toes? Scaring us into nightmares of Kimster's laser beam?

:panic:

how come when i go to post a review it has to use my real name? there are a lot of crazies out there and I prefer not to use my name any thoughts?

how come when i go to post a review it has to use my real name? there are a lot of crazies out there and I prefer not to use my name any thoughts?

You can change it. ANJ will be by and she can help you.

Is that the one of baby Caylee where she's reaching out her hands? Has the one of baby Caylee sitting in her carseat with the word presumed in a bubble been posted? That one is great! I think she's holding JB's book ???

No, I was thinking of the image of the baby that was enhanced on the trunk liner. It is so sad, but those cretins over there keep crowing that there was no evidence to tie IT to Caylee's murder and disappearance. Anyone who has seen that photo HAS to know that IT was responsible.....since the image is in IT'S car.

If JGW says publish it on Amazon, I will. I won't publish someone's work without permission.

JWGworkontrunkliner2.jpg

Yes, that's the one. Heartbreaking.

No, I was thinking of the image of the baby that was enhanced on the trunk liner. It is so sad, but those cretins over there keep crowing that there was no evidence to tie IT to Caylee's murder and disappearance. Anyone who has seen that photo HAS to know that IT was responsible.....since the image is in IT'S car.

She would have to be the unluckiest girl in the world if her father "took care" of the body without her involvement but she, by pure chance, forgot to take a trash bag out of her trunk that smelled just like a dead body and left a stain exactly consistent with the body measurements of her dead daughter.

:(

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.

She would have to be the unluckiest girl in the world if her father "took care" of the body without her involvement but she, by pure chance, forgot to take a trash bag out of her trunk that smelled just like a dead body and left a stain exactly consistent with the body measurements of her dead daughter.

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.

Just the "luck of the Irish" I guess.

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.

AND she would also have to be the most magnanimous person in the whole world to sit in jail with the death penalty breathing down her neck .. all for her father who by the way "took care" of the body without her involvement.

Chance of that happening? 0.00%

So...just where the hell-o are you people posting at Amazon? In the main review forum? or one of those side nuclear threads? Wow - talk about unmoderated!

In one of those nuclear war threads...there is a poster who is AMAZING. His name first name is Andrew. It is in "behind the reviews" thread. I like him. I like him a lot.

o!

We have a couple of the 'Dead Squirrels Walking' gang on here too!
Not worth arguing with, since no one believes the garbage they want to promote.

What would be the odds?

I'm thinking 0.00%.

...and it's glaringly obvious that unlucky is one thing she is certainly not.

ANJ...any one...pls help I cannot post at amazon without it showing my name well first initial last name ..ugh pls anyone....

In one of those nuclear war threads...there is a poster who is AMAZING. His name first name is Andrew. It is in "behind the reviews" thread. I like him. I like him a lot.

Poor Andrew... He is putting up a good fight. He is right on the money with his posts. Those baez supporters, shills,cronies. Will never be convinced because they dont want to.

They prefer to gloss over the facts and spin their lies and twist things around. Dont they ever get tired? Do they really believe what they are saying?

Ive come to the conclusion they must have some vested interest in the book and the lies...makes me wonder who these people really are...they are putting so much effort in this.

:banghead:

I just wouldnt have the patience.

ANJ...any one...pls help I cannot post at amazon without it showing my name well first initial last name ..ugh pls anyone....

At the top. on the right hand side, should be a link to your account. That is how I changed mine. ;)

ETA: It's under "settings" on the "Your Account" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann