2011.03.02 - Issues with JVM

I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.

Thank you for this LittleBitty - I am so with you- behind you - in Front of you or whatever you need or want that it takes to support this comment. Who listens to the ravings of this woman - I do not get it!!!

I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...

Bullcrud - good call! I am definitely a fan of yours and if you decide to blog - I'll be first in line to call encouragement and read/promote your blog.

PS - JVM - when one give up alcohol, one gives up alcoholic behavior also. Do you get it?????

I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.

ITA....I truly can't watch her to much...BUT...I'm tired of that the poor grandparents can't visit their own daughter line....YES THEY CAN--they are talked about either way---it is jb telling ICA that she can't see them---Also she didn't show any love towards them in court --- didn't even glance up to her dad---tired of it.

Also got annoyed with LKB patting herself on the back about the jail tape--how she was responsible for that being taken out....PLEASE~~~~~:maddening::sick:

Thanks for the recap. Glad I didn't watch. JVM is right up there with Geraldo, IMO. :sick:

JVM loves Baez because he is a Hispanic attorney. Back when he first took on this case she used to have him as a guest [ I think she was still guest hosting Nancy Grace at the time]--but she would congratulate him for helping bring Hispanic lawyers to the limelight.
Ruh-Roh. LOL

Why is anyone putting LP on tv period? He is officially running for mayor, again, which means his exposure by the media should be shunted in fairness to his rival candidates.

About the reason they handcuffed her. He said they handcuffed her because they thought they did something with her daughter.

Unless Lenny is a mind reader, he hasn't a clue as to why Casey was handcuffed.

Lenny has enough trouble making up his own mind without tampering with someone else's. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the answer, I refuse to watch the drama queen JMV.

I think Lenny has an idea of why she would be handcuffed. He is a smart guy. I think of him as a Columbo type. I don't think he means all that he says; he puts stuff out there for public consumption and sits back and loves to hear his words being discussed. BTW...I think he is always on the ballot for mayor. He is a character :great:

ON HLN RIGHT NOw

Prime News is doing a story on the new motions. Jean C. is on and kind of bashing the prosecution again, questioning if Casey was treated fairly by LE.

On today's ISSUEs JVM is once again pushing for the defense. And she says the defense is likely to win this motion and much of Caseys statements are going to be taken out of evidence. She says the Zanny the nanny will come out!

Didn't Casey also tell those lies AFTER her arrest?

There you have it...JVM defines "hell on earth" as George's experience.

Says...if you have a bad day or think things are bad...just think about poor George.

She then goes into a complete azz backwards account of the timeline leading up to handcuffs...implying that the weeks of searching took place before the 911 calls by CA.

LP actually tried to step in and correct her....he got rather adamant and aggressive...and JVM cut him off and never clarified that she was wrong.

Someone tell that mushroom haired woman to find some journalistic integrity. Unfrackingreal.

Also....Stacy yelled that LP was not an attorney and doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm sorry....didn't he get his JD???

I think Lenny has an idea of why she would be handcuffed. He is a smart guy. I think of him as a Columbo type. I don't think he means all that he says; he puts stuff out there for public consumption and sits back and loves to hear his words being discussed. BTW...I think he is always on the ballot for mayor. He is a character :great:

Actually, he's kind of a disgrace. Makes up nonsense, is wrong about everything, and uses a case he inserted himself in to bolster his profile and tries to parlay it into political power. Couple that with his association with Tracy Mclaughlin (new friend/donor to Casey) and it's just more unneeded distraction and leeching.

JVM has done more to set back the cause of reducing stigma associated with mental illness/addiction than Joseph Kesselring and evidently the war against women has an age requirement, because she never advocates for Caylee. I'll be sure not to buy her book!

JVM has done more to set back the cause of reducing stigma associated with mental illness/addiction than Joseph Kesselring and evidently the war against women has an age requirement, because she never advocates for Caylee. I'll be sure not to buy her book!

Horace - I typed up a long post that went poof. There was a great deal of cherry picking of titillating sound bites by all the commentators - and a lot of factual errors ( Lenny was actually the most correct on non opinion matters - shocker). But then they showed GA breaking down, split screen with KC crying. completely bogus. Then they went on the the Canadian rape case - Judge who ostensibly said that the victim was provocatively dressed, thus perp was a misguided Lothario. Now this is a big frickin deal for every person, particularly women (men are victims too) but all I could think was - how much of this info is incorrect and how are we being spun. Geez, I've got to take EVERYTHING she said as suspect, and that rape case is pretty darn important. She's actively doing damage. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back