2011.03.02 - Issues with JVM

JVM has done more to set back the cause of reducing stigma associated with mental illness/addiction than Joseph Kesselring and evidently the war against women has an age requirement, because she never advocates for Caylee. I'll be sure not to buy her book!

ITA. She was breathless in her excitement about Baez's WONDERFUL job in the pre-trial motions. She apparently thinks he is a brilliant Hispanic attorney.

ITA. She was breathless in her excitement about Baez's WONDERFUL job in the pre-trial motions. She apparently thinks he is a brilliant Hispanic attorney.

And it always has to be "hispanic" attorney. Have to get that racial identification in there...It's just so tacky and outdated for her to think that way. As if there isn't a hispanic woman on the Supreme Court?

And it always has to be "hispanic" attorney. Have to get that racial identification in there...It's just so tacky and outdated for her to think that way. As if there isn't a hispanic woman on the Supreme Court?

Never mind, I don't want a to. lol But boy was she loud tonight. IMO

On today's ISSUEs JVM is once again pushing for the defense. And she says the defense is likely to win this motion and much of Caseys statements are going to be taken out of evidence. She says the Zanny the nanny will come out!

Didn't Casey also tell those lies AFTER her arrest?

Yep...many, many times on the jail house videos. :great:

Thanks for the recaps!! This thread is the closest I'll ever come to tuning in to JVM again in this lifetime.
She lost me forever after her bombshells that Brittany M and Coey H had died of addiction when both their autopsy's reported pneumonia. I wrote her at the time telling her I would never watch again because of her reporting of false facts and she actually wrote back to explain that the real story and underlying cause was addiction.

The real story? She wants a real story??? I think that when every third word coming out of your mouth is addiction and when half your show is spent hawking your book on addiction, your personal agenda is probably addiction.
Mine isn't though, it's truth in journalism and personally I think she missed a real bombshell not investigating the story about why affluent people in their 30's in the richest country on earth, are dying at home of pneumonia.
Sorry for the rant but seriously!! :banghead:

Horace - I typed up a long post that went poof. There was a great deal of cherry picking of titillating sound bites by all the commentators - and a lot of factual errors ( Lenny was actually the most correct on non opinion matters - shocker). But then they showed GA breaking down, split screen with KC crying. completely bogus. Then they went on the the Canadian rape case - Judge who ostensibly said that the victim was provocatively dressed, thus perp was a misguided Lothario. Now this is a big frickin deal for every person, particularly women (men are victims too) but all I could think was - how much of this info is incorrect and how are we being spun. Geez, I've got to take EVERYTHING she said as suspect, and that rape case is pretty darn important. She's actively doing damage. IMHO

Wow!! I had to Google the Canadian rape case she referred to. The breaking news is that this is old news. The new news ie happened Friday, the same say as JVM aired, is he has been removed from his current case and....
'The courts spokeswoman said "there are a number of reasons why a case might be reassigned at any given stage," and reiterated that Dewar has only agreed not to hear criminal cases of a sexual nature while the Canadian Judicial Council investigates complaints against him.' http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2011/03/04/17499021.html

I doubt JVM is aware that I have the constitutional right to walk around topless in Canada just like a man if I choose to so a more pressing issue than the fact this judge is a mysogynist might be, he is unaware of the law.

I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.

I tuned in just long enough to hear this BS...I tried calling in but couldn't get through...what a bunch of hooey...LP, you should be ashamed of yourself but you don't possess embarrassement. The police had nothing to work with and were already 31 days behind. Why didn't the mother of this child give credible information....because she is guilty of what happened to Caylee...she and only she who had custody of this precious child...I await a guilty verdict, I await the sentence handed down to her...I do hope His Honor doesn't grant the motion to quash all statements made on July 15, 2008...that is when it moved from a missing persons case to a possible homicide. The police knew by mid August, Caylee was probably deceased...all they police did was follow the evidence...all evidence leads to one person, that be the one who sits in prison accused of the crime against her own child....may she rot in He77....:banghead:

I can't see ICA getting off on a technicality and why is this raised now and not 2 1/2 years ago? Did ICA have this big revelation....hooey...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank you all for your comments on the JVM show. I do not and will not watch her show. The times that I have watched, my BP would go throught the roof. I simply cannot bear that woman and got absolutely stressed out the times I did watch her show.

I also cannot bear Lenny and never could, even from the very beginning. IMO, he never should have gotten involved in this case to begin with. Between he, Baez, and the Anthony's, it was what truly turned this case into a circus.

Before I stopped watching her show, there would be so many facts she would get wrong. I honestly believe that she does not take the time to even get to know the facts. She is definately not pro-LE. Wonder what she has against them?

She will have all of these pro-defense people on her show for long after the trial is over, IMO. Does anyone know just what JVM is supposed to be famous for? I surely don't know.

I think showing the WS page on her show indicates that the defense (and advocates for the defense) reads here, LOL!

MOO

Normally I love JVM, but she claims to be so "fair & balanced", yet everytime the Casey case is discussed on her show, she totally panders to the defense! I'm getting to the point of boycotting her show period!

Why do all of these people go on and on about ICA having an accomplice?
Not to be distasteful, but Andrea Yates was able to systematically drown her 5 children, one.by.one, 3 of which were much older than Caylee was. In the space of like an hour.
Why are these talking heads so adamant that ICA needed help? Seriously?
Sadly, ICA is just another murderer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back