The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us a little bit more what Raven is like?
I'd like to get a clearer picture of him from someone that knows him first hand.
All we've seen is what is posted online.

Jenifred said:
MissYouJanet said:
She definitely did not have ppd. I had it after my son was born. She was filled with so much joy and love( not to say the women w/ ppd are not). She just didn't suffer from it.
But you never, never know what it going on behind closed doors. She could have been a picture of perfection in front of friends and family, but then falling apart with anxeity and tears behind closed doors. However, this doesn't really need to be argued since we know it wasn't a suicide.

When was the last time that you spoke with Janet?
I spoke to her a few days before her death. Janet is very easy to read. She always has been. she wears her emotions on her sleeve. Trust me, if she was depressed in any way I would know.

MissYouJanet said:
The Christiansens are NOT the Smarts. They are different. We are all different. They are doing what is right for THEM they are dot doing what was right for the Smarts. Who are you to judge what is right for them? You did not just loose your daughter.
\
Excuse me for interrupting your vehement posts, but you are flaming real postere here, and that is against the TOS.
Please read the TOS on a sticky note at the top of every page.. It says that you can't attack a poster.

BTW, how do you know whether I have lost a child or not, or how recent it was, as if the time increment makes any difference?

Thinkoflaura said:
\
Excuse me for interrupting your vehement posts, but you are flaming real postere here, and that is against the TOS.
Please read the TOS on a sticky note at the top of every page.. It says that you can't attack a poster.

BTW, how do you know whether I have lost a child or not, or how recent it was, as if the time increment makes any difference?

ThinkofLaura, I know how sensitive a subject this is for you, but MissYouJanet is a new poster ... she didn't know, but I'm sure will be more careful. People can sound kind of harsh over the boards sometimes without meaning too ... we've been grilling her pretty hard all afternoon and she has been kind enough to answer our questions. :blowkiss:

Raven is very friendly. He isi very outgoing and very talkatiive. Janet was always very shy and he helped bring her out of her shell. He is a survivor. He has overcome great odds in his life. He is a good friend. Very likable. He's the type of guy you want to be friends with. He does like material thinigs but he values family more.

I don't know what else to tell you. His personality is really a lot like my own husband.

MissYouJanet said:
Raven is very friendly. He isi very outgoing and very talkatiive. Janet was always very shy and he helped bring her out of her shell. He is a survivor. He has overcome great odds in his life. He is a good friend. Very likable. He's the type of guy you want to be friends with. He does like material thinigs but he values family more.

I don't know what else to tell you. His personality is really a lot like my own husband.

Can you elaborate on your statement about overcoming great odds? What exactly do you mean?

Thinkoflaura said:
\

Sorry if I attacked you. This is very hard for me. I miss Janet so much and I am her trying to help her family get through this.

Again I am very sorry.

golfmom said:
Can you elaborate on your statement about overcoming great odds? What exactly do you mean?
Raven went through a lot in his life as he describes on his website. Many children who grow up in a wefare situation have a hard time getting out of it and he did.

MissYouJanet said:
Sorry if I attacked you. This is very hard for me. I miss Janet so much and I am her trying to help her family get through this.

Again I am very sorry.
Hi MYJ,

Sorry for your loss. Who are you closest to in Janet's family?

MissYouJanet--Did you attend the same college as Janet?

MissYouJanet said:
Raven went through a lot in his life as he describes on his website. Many children who grow up in a wefare situation have a hard time getting out of it and he did.

Oh, thank you for answering. If you had to guess, who do you think did this to Janet?

Moxie said:
Hi MYJ,

Sorry for your loss. Who are you closest to in Janet's family?
Janet was my age. We have always been close. But I am also good friends with 2 of her other sisters as well.

MissYouJanet said:
Janet was my age. We have always been close. But I am also good friends with 2 of her other sisters as well.
That is nice to hear that you and Janet were close. What sisters of hers are you friends with?

golfmom said:
Oh, thank you for answering. If you had to guess, who do you think did this to Janet?
Honestly I have no clue. I can't iimagine that anyone would do this to her. She is the type of person that couldn't create an enemy if she tried. My guess would be that she had a stalker, as siilly as you may thinik it is.

Moxie said:
That is nice to hear that you and Janet were close. What sisters of hers are you friends with?
I would rather not put the names of her family members out there. i hope you understand

MissYouJanet said:
I would rather not put the names of her family members out there. i hope you understand
Oh gosh, of course, that's fine. Did you grow up with Janet and her sisters?

MissYouJanet said:

Again I am very sorry.
Thank you. :) I was just trying to say how much the Smart family changed my view of the LDS family.. it was positive for people who were so worried about Elizabeth, as I think we all were.

I want us to have a " Memories of Janet" thread for those of you who knew her and are hurting to post whatever you think of and remember about her life..
My screen name comes from my very best friend, who died under mysterious circumstances when we were both 25 years old.. I have nightmares about it all almost every night and it happened a few years ago now.

I think that had her death received coverage on the Internet, and if I had had a place to post about Laura, I might have either moved her family towards an inquest post mortem, as the death was ruled accidental, or I could have mourned and talked with mutual friends and people who knew her after she married.. I lost contact with her for the last 4 years of her life,, I have always wondered if she was happy, if she suffered any or if she died instantly, and if she realized what was happening to her. Her 2 babies ( 18 mths and almost 6 months) were in the car that she supposedly " fell out of" at a rate of speed of 55 MPH with her husband driving. I will never believe it though because their new mini van had automatic child locks and she wore her seat belt. I think he got away with murder..
He built a mansion in a nearby town ( life insurance proceeds) and remarried less than 4 months after Laura was buried.

I don't usually tell this, because when I do bring it to conscious memory, the nightmares start again, or the happy dreams of she and I always together from kindergarten through most of college together... I have never shared my story of why I am here until now except to one poster in a PM.

I feel very strongly that women are targets of male violence and that when their voice is silenced, we must speak up for them.

I absolutely do know the anguish you are going through and I am sorry that I didn't recognize your friendship with Janet right off. I would have been much more giving and kind. Please forgive me.

Hoping mightily for Justice for Janet.
God bless you and keep you.

MissYouJanet said:
Don't we have the entire geneology of Janet's family somewhere? I think the names are already out there......

Folks...this really isnt an interrogation. Seems like all thats been done today is to interrogate MYJ. The questions are getting a bit personal. You can either believe what she is saying..or disbelieve it, but the interrogation is getting to be a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa