Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can wash your mouth out too!!!

Your posts are not mindless...... who helped us put the Coles chains theory to bed? We'd still be crapping on about them if it wasn't for you!
Ha! I was at Coles today picking my groceries up from parcel pick up & was tempted to ask the guys once again about the chains! I did not......

Both the cars were parked on bitumen. (unless they were moved)
This doesn't mean the windows wouldn't have due in them or the bonnets etc.
One car covered in it and the other not could have alerted them.

Crimes have been solved from polland in the airfilter and urine which has gone ito the seat and its coverings.
They often wash the vehicle but the airfilter tells all.

Ha! I was at Coles today picking my groceries up from parcel pick up & was tempted to ask the guys once again about the chains! I did not......

I have actually visited both Kenmore shopping centres in the last week and casually looked for chains but couldn't spot them.
I guess subconsciously we are all still looking for evidence whilst we wait. (thus my reason for accidentally ended up out there on my motorbike last week)

Crimes have been solved from polland in the airfilter and urine which has gone ito the seat and its coverings.
They often wash the vehicle but the airfilter tells all.

Keen, speaking of urine and blood in the car. If it was on the wheel arch and the back seats were laid forward, is the body likely to be on the rhs of the car,same side as wheel arch? MOO

A few of my posts have been about placing flowers at the kholo creek bridge (I am sure you would have seen them on your travels) so although it is nothing to do with the case as such, it is an important part of this forum to let people know some of us (who live close by) are honoring Allison's final resting place with some sort of tribute.
Indro Your contributions have been wonderful and appreciated by us all!! Thank you again !

A few of my posts have been about placing flowers at the kholo creek bridge (I am sure you would have seen them on your travels) so although it is nothing to do with the case as such, it is an important part of this forum to let people know some of us (who live close by) are honoring Allison's final resting place with some sort of tribute.

Some of us also travel 254KLM round trip from Bribie Island. It is not a thankless task...everyone does their bit to maintain the cross. I know I will continue to do it.

if there are traces of lime in the area, maybe the police use it to cover the area after a body has been removed to cover the smell and quickly get rid of any remaining fluids etc?

Some of us also travel 254KLM round trip from Bribie Island. It is not a thankless task...everyone does their bit to maintain the cross. I know I will continue to do it.

Thank you too Keen and others who contribute to that, it is a wonderful gesture and reminds us why we are all still here. So let's keep on sleuthing!!

Thank you, most informative, so in other words, any injuries that occurred post mortem (including lacerations) would miss the pathological identifiers normally associated with wounds or injuries that occurred whilst the vascular system was still functioning?

Basically, yes. But it's not just the vascular system. A lot of those cells are carried in the tissues between other cells, either in the lymphatic system, or just in the intercellular spaces. Others get TO the site of injury via the vascular system.

We're all familiar with the television CSI who takes one glance at a body and pronounces injuries as being pre or post-mortem. And while obvious bleeding, and its pattern, extent, etc may certainly give a lot of information on the macro scale, most of the real decisions are made at that microscopic level in the lab after the autopsy.

Sorry KTK...I just meant that I wasn't really going out of my way too much. You really have with your sunflower cross. We all can't thank you enough.

But it doesn't change the fact that we did discuss it, and with good reason. It was a big thing to find out the police were alerted to foul play straight away. It's a human trait to wonder why.
There also wouldn't have been as much dew ON the car if it had been driving around all night. I only mentioned those things because they were part of the conversation. Nobody said that WAS what alerted them... just one of many possibilities. His demeanor that morning was also brought up as one of the reasons why. We then sorted through stuff and got rid of what we thought was not likely. Pretty good I thought.

Sorry KTK...I just meant that I wasn't really going out of my way too much. You really have with your sunflower cross. We all can't thank you enough.

Don't be sorry to me. You have nothing to be sorry for. I was supporting your comment. I do it to represent every body here, and to remember Allison foremost.:blowkiss:

Basically, yes. But it's not just the vascular system. A lot of those cells are carried in the tissues between other cells, either in the lymphatic system, or just in the intercellular spaces. Others get TO the site of injury via the vascular system.

We're all familiar with the television CSI who takes one glance at a body and pronounces injuries as being pre or post-mortem. And while obvious bleeding, and its pattern, extent, etc may certainly give a lot of information on the macro scale, most of the real decisions are made at that microscopic level in the lab after the autopsy.

I suppose Doc what I was saying is that lymphatic, intercellular and other movements in the body at all levels (macro and micro) depend on a functioning vascular system. When that stops everything does, a bit like the pump of your central heating system shutting down.

Knock it off!

I'm going back through this thread now, and will be removing posts. Keep the discussion on topic, and don't attack each other. (Not even subtly)

If you responded to posts that are violations, your posts will be removed also, as will all "chit chat" posts.

Responding makes you just as "guilty" of a board violation, as we have asked time after time that you use the ALERT feature.

Some of you are not long back from extended time-outs yet here you are again straight back into taking the thread off topic....unbelievable!!!

IMO, They must have been moved, as they were spotted throughout the night.

There could have been dew on the cars, and more importantly just on one car. I have posted many times about this. One car with no dew would indicate it had been cleaned or at least wiped down.
On top of this, other theories discussed prior, include: one car being clean, one or both cars with water pooled around the wheels, indicating they had been washed. No leaves on the cars, from falling trees, yet, leaves on the drive surrounding the cars...the list goes on.

I personally believe the police were alerted so quickly because of a DV reputation..and his comments about his scratches, before they asked him

I suppose Doc what I was saying is that lymphatic, intercellular and other movements in the body at all levels (macro and micro) depend on a functioning vascular system. When that stops everything does, a bit like the pump of your central heating system shutting down.

Essentially - yes. But some of the physiological responses can occur for a short time after cessation of all circulation. If it were not so, then we would never be able to resuscitate anyone after a cardiac arrest, for example. Or in my own case, I wouldn't be able to clamp off major blood vessels for lengthy periods and then expect resumption of normal function when I open the clamps after I've done what I was doing (eg bypass, endarterectomy, whatever).

It is a fairly well-defined sequence of events that occurs in most cases, depending on a few other factors (eg presence of anti-coagulants, anti-inflammatories etc), and it is this sequence that can determine the timing of injury relative to death.

Minni - did you think that the mark you saw was the stretcher or the body?

I am confused.

No, not a stretcher, a body..but Makara asks a very good question, because if a body will make an imprint, then the stretcher would also have made one, especially if she was sat there for some time in it. It s a great question...and there should be some sort of image in the mud from the later photos taken, if the mud holds images that well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase