FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think they need to search (more) closer to her mom's home

I try to keep in mind that we have a large number of homeless people that live in our State. Many will just go off and lie down somewhere, sick and then die. When spring and summer come, there are workers out along the highways doing the trim and edges and find these bodies. Some will end up behind buildings or another homeless person will put them somewhere to be found. It is very sad that this is how many end up, but lots do not want to go to shelters and abide by the rules there.

Bumping...

I wonder if Dale allows the twins to talk to Michelle's family and their big brother on the phone? Prolly not considering Dale is such a peach. How sad..

I wonder if they have checked the abandoned nursery at the end of Ponderosa off Hoffner (CR 15, just N of the condo) and Goldenrod. There is/was an old run down abandoned home just before the nursery also. There were homeless living in there when we were there four years ago. There are outbuildings and there is a dump truck full of junk that one could easily place a body into, IMO. That nursery can be accessed by driving down under the power lines, where the four wheelers ride, if the gate at the end of Ponderosa is locked. The abandoned house and garage, full of junk, is on the path to cut over to the nursery from the path under the power lines.

I am sure they probably did search back there...I hope.

Texas Lil's wonderful map for reference.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

Thank you for finding this. I don't know the area, however this whole time I've been concerned about any abandoned/uncapped wells. IMO Dale & his family know this area very well. Plus, it's not a far reaching thought considering the "Speed Freak Killers" in northern California. Plus, there is an older case of a motorcycle gang member or an associate who killed a young lady in the midwest, and she was found many years later in the manhole of a closed sewer system.
These are awful thoughts, but one never knows. If any locals know of any old wells in the area maybe LE should be made aware. I doubt that LE is going to do the research needed to located these areas on their own. I'm just saying.

I saw that too. Friends flew the coop, apparently.

You'd think for his children's sake he'd make some sort of effort to help find Michelle, however small. Take a LDT for starters. Get the kids in touch with their brother (if he hadn't done so), let them see their grandparents and aunts and uncles....the kids will hate him later if he doesn't.

The twins must have spend days crying.... I want my momma!!!
Every Day they must still be asking.....
What does Dale do when they are crying and are inconsolable???
you know the next thing they say is...... I want grandma??

This has to have an effect on Dale...no matter what he did to Michelle

I wonder if they have checked the abandoned nursery at the end of Ponderosa off Hoffner (CR 15, just N of the condo) and Goldenrod. There is/was an old run down abandoned home just before the nursery also. There were homeless living in there when we were there four years ago. There are outbuildings and there is a dump truck full of junk that one could easily place a body into, IMO. That nursery can be accessed by driving down under the power lines, where the four wheelers ride, if the gate at the end of Ponderosa is locked. The abandoned house and garage, full of junk, is on the path to cut over to the nursery from the path under the power lines.

I am sure they probably did search back there...I hope.

Texas Lil's wonderful map for reference.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

This area brings back memories of searching for Caylee... Our group wanted to search behind the Anthonys home ( thinking the ladder was used to get over the back fence) but was told by TES that we could not look there... Water still was present so we joined the group that searched this area... Hoffner and Goldenrod..the NW Corner.
There was homeless camps there and a lot of personal trash that was dumped..even found a hood of a pickup there. Some parts had trails other parts so thick we had to fight out way through those palmettos bushes. We started on Hoffner and covered the area to the right of the power lines but never crossed over to the nursery...but this area is worth checking since its in the route and area... and easy access to travel down the power lines to get back behind the nursery...

Good Find ...

Re: That other earlier search, not this case. There was a team lead that did that area, that guy was the bomb! Attention to detail, very thorough. :)

Michelle Parker case: Yeah, I am sure they probably have done that area, it's so close...if they haven't they should. :)

Bump bump.. back to page one Michelle! Praying for her and her 3 babies

Still here never left.. I don't always comment but when I do it'll be my opinion and nothing factual regarding this case. Words seem to get twisted around here sometimes IMO. I still stand by my friend until it is proven without a doubt that 1. Michelle is in fact no longer with us. 2. Dale did it without a doubt. If it turns out that Dale did hurt Michelle then it's not about who's right or wrong it's about three poor innocent children that lost their mother. I pray for their sake Dale is cleared because then not only will the twins have lost their mother but their father as well.

Honey,
Do you know why Dale is keeping the Twinners from Michelle's family? In your "opinion" do you think it's because they know something or saw something? You know him best....Why would Dale break his visitation agreement? Just wondering if you have any insight....Also I know you said you never talked about where to hide dead bodies, but what about hangouts Dale is familiar with? Any woods or remote areas he talked about? Every detail COUNTS!!!

Do you think Michelle is closer to Dale's condo or his parent's place on Rose Blvd? IMO I would think closer to the condo as he probably did something within the first 42 minutes....Also who would Dale call in a bind? Any ideas? TIA

I am surprised we haven't heard of any new searches. There were so many fund raisers, I thought TES would be coming in to search. Well, at least the twins will be taken care of, if the money can go to them, even if Dale has them. Not sure how that will work. I know both grandparents were fund raising on FB and other places, so maybe they will use some of it to search for Michelle.

I am surprised we haven't heard of any new searches. There were so many fund raisers, I thought TES would be coming in to search. Well, at least the twins will be taken care of, if the money can go to them, even if Dale has them. Not sure how that will work. I know both grandparents were fund raising on FB and other places, so maybe they will use some of it to search for Michelle.

I thought TES would come in too considering that TM is good friends with the suspects lawyer. You think that he'd be encouraging the searches to prove that his client didn't do anything. But for some reason TM decided not to participate in this case. I wonder why? :waitasec:

MOO

I thought TES would come in too considering that TM is good friends with the suspects lawyer. You think that he'd be encouraging the searches to prove that his client didn't do anything. But for some reason TM decided not to participate in this case. I wonder why? :waitasec:

MOO

TM is very good hearted and I remember him saying it takes about $20,000 to do a search for a missing person. I don't know if he backed out because LE didn't need him or if there was some other reason. I know if the family wants him to come, they can ask him. I think YS and GP would really be impressed with him and his staff.

TM is very good hearted and I remember him saying it takes about $20,000 to do a search for a missing person. I don't know if he backed out because LE didn't need him or if there was some other reason. I know if the family wants him to come, they can ask him. I think YS and GP would really be impressed with him and his staff.

I was under the impression that they did ask him to come. He came and left. Why was that? We know money was not an issue for the family. Didn't they post a $50,000 reward for information at one point? And they were fundraising as well. TM would not have had to foot the bill for a seach in this case.

When he came, he spoke with MN and then he left from what I can tell.

12/01/11 — Tim Miller, Founder and Director of Texas EquuSearch, will be arriving in Orlando this afternoon to assist in the search for Michelle Parker.

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/11/missing-michelle-parker-33-yrs-orlando-fl-111711/

Note: This is directly from their website.

MOO

Still thinking about you Michelle and praying someone finds you girl!!! It's been too long and you need to come home! Your babies need to know that Mommy didn't just abandon them.

Very often, there are searches done that the public is not aware of.

Not speaking for TES, just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members