FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, TM left because LE wouldn't work with him, give him tips, etc. And that was because MN and/or the prime suspect asked him to come. But I'd have to go back and find a link to that and I don't have time right now so this is JMO for now (unless anyone else has time to find a link? tia)

I thought TES would come in too considering that TM is good friends with the suspects lawyer. You think that he'd be encouraging the searches to prove that his client didn't do anything. But for some reason TM decided not to participate in this case. I wonder why? :waitasec:

MOO

IMO the reason TM left FL and would not work on this case was because like LE TM KNEW Dale was lying and the end result would NOT be favorable...when you have a prime suspect as SHADY as Dale who has such a checkered past you would be less inclined to stick around IMO...Casey Anthony left TM with egg on his face and Casey and Dale are like two peas
in a pod. Both murderers who care about no one but themselves MOO.

On the other hand, if you had a suspect bending over backwards to help find the "mother of his children" as Dale put it, IMO TM would have gladly stuck around to help...the only person Dale fooled with his claim of innocence was himself and a perhaps a few of his cronies that are willing to look past all the "accidents", "disappearances", and murders that follow Dale around. Oh Buck Fuddy believes Dale too...I almost forgot ;)

If I recall correctly, TM left because LE wouldn't work with him, give him tips, etc. And that was because MN and/or the prime suspect asked him to come. But I'd have to go back and find a link to that and I don't have time right now so this is JMO for now (unless anyone else has time to find a link? tia)

Okay I found the link to TM's interview when he first got to Orlando. It is very suspicious how that all went down and of course thanks to DSJr and his attorney, the family wasn't given the opportunity to take advantage of his services. I wonder if TM ever provided MN with those search maps that he claimed he had with him from his Florida members? :waitasec:

TM should have told his good friend MN and his client to take a hike and helped the family. Instead he saw a conflict and stayed out of it. Once again DSJr was able to screw over Michelle and her family IMO.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/interview-equusearch-founder-talks-about-missing/vFPc6/

MOO

It's fascinating how MJ has found the time to "blah bah" on HLN as a new commentator, but he hasn't had time to keep his month-old promise to address the media, et al with info that would exonerate his client Dale Smith Jr. in the disappearance of Michelle Parker.

Remember two months ago when he told the media that he'd "kept silent" on purpose while LE investigated, but now he had something to say that would clear his client?

News Flash: Hey, Mark, now's your chance! You've scored a big media gig. Poor Dale was wronged, right????? Ok, let's hear it; let's hear ALL ABOUT HOW YOUR CLIENT WAS RAILROADED.

Expect the silence to be deafening...

BTW, I just wanted to add that Dale has started a cabinet-installing biz now that he has been fired for being a Prime Suspect.

For those who decide to hire Dale in spite of his past, here's a little advice: don't argue over the bill. It could cost you more than you think.

Any news?

I know a large missing banner was put up at the Fl Citrus Bowl WJRR. Wish there'd been some tips from that.
Unfortunately, the banner was somehow lost during clean-up, but I hope they've found it by now.

Hoping for some news or new searches.....

IMO the reason TM left FL and would not work on this case was because like LE TM KNEW Dale was lying and the end result would NOT be favorable...when you have a prime suspect as SHADY as Dale who has such a checkered past you would be less inclined to stick around IMO...Casey Anthony left TM with egg on his face and Casey and Dale are like two peas
in a pod. Both murderers who care about no one but themselves MOO.

On the other hand, if you had a suspect bending over backwards to help find the "mother of his children" as Dale put it, IMO TM would have gladly stuck around to help...the only person Dale fooled with his claim of innocence was himself and a perhaps a few of his cronies that are willing to look past all the "accidents", "disappearances", and murders that follow Dale around. Oh Buck Fuddy believes Dale too...I almost forgot ;)

You seem to be the loudest drum that beats for justice for Michelle and revenge for Dalejr. Why don't you call YS or GP and see if they would call Tim or even you could call Tim, and see if he would come now that things are quiet there. He may tell you no, but maybe you could find out why he didn't do the search. In the video, it sounds like Mark and Dale really wanted him to search and I am not picking a fight with you, but it sounds like they wanted Tim here, or why did they call him if they didn't want him. LE is the one that didn't want him involved if I am interpreting this right. Maybe you or one of the grandma's can get an answer, at least it would solve one question we have regarding the search with Tim.

Respectfully, TM and Equisearch would be foolish to come back to Orlando. As much as Michelle's family deserves closure, it would be a very expensive undertaking and a needless one if only DS2 would just fess up. TM probably feels the way most of us, including LE feel, that DS2 killed and dumped her and he knows exactly where she is.

TM already got burned by the Anthonys. Perhaps he feels that his foundation's resources are better spent on missing people whose perp isn't front and center and just refusing to talk. Again.

Where is she Dale? Enough is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, TM and Equisearch would be foolish to come back to Orlando. As much as Michelle's family deserves closure, it would be a very expensive undertaking and a needless one if only DS2 would just fess up. TM probably feels the way most of us, including LE feel, that DS2 killed and dumped her and he knows exactly where she is.

TM already got burned by the Anthonys. Perhaps he feels that his foundation's resources are better spent on missing people whose perp isn't front and center and just refusing to talk. Again.

I think with all the fund raising the family did, they may be able to pay for the search themselves. I think they had about 9 events to raise money for searches and $$ for the twins. Since they have Dale and he is responsible for the twins anyway, maybe some of the money could get TM out here to do a grid search or even the ponds, he has sonar. Just a thought.

Exactly FrayedKnot. The way I interpreted that interview with TM, he already had members of his Florida contingent working on the searches on behalf of the family. And he was in possession of search maps and information already from their efforts. And then all of a sudden the prime suspect's lawyer, who also just happens to be a good friend, calls him and states that the prime suspect now, after two weeks of doing nothing, wants in on the searches and asks TM to come on HIS behalf.

And just like in the case of CA, TM was put in a tough position. When his good friend who also happens to be the lawyer for the prime suspect calls him in two weeks after the fact, when he's already got members working on behalf of the family, then that is a conflict. And he knew it. He was already manipulated by the Anthony's so that they could be in on the searches for Caylee and have the inside info on what was going on and how close he might be to finding the victim. Now he's got another suspect asking for the same thing.

So it appears he bowed out gracefully and unfortunately took his trained searchers with him. Which was a major blow to Michelle's family I'm sure. And to the possibility of finding Michelle with professional searchers. Now why would MN do that? Why would he call on his "connection" to TM on behalf of his client who was the prime suspect. Surely he saw the conflict too. Very shady IMO.

MOO

What would make a guy confident enough to call TM? Having concreted Michelle into a drum and leaving her on Sr's property somewhere. The cure time was about right...

That might not be exactly right, but its pretty darn close. MOO

LE would probably be hard pressed to get another SW. What better place to put her but on private property no one is gonna touch again?

I think with all the fund raising the family did, they may be able to pay for the search themselves. I think they had about 9 events to raise money for searches and $$ for the twins. Since they have Dale and he is responsible for the twins anyway, maybe some of the money could get TM out here to do a grid search or even the ponds, he has sonar. Just a thought.

I'm pretty sure LE used sonar when they searched the lakes. Grid searches too. Unless, of course, you mean other lakes and areas?
JMO

You seem to be the loudest drum that beats for justice for Michelle and revenge for Dalejr. Why don't you call YS or GP and see if they would call Tim or even you could call Tim, and see if he would come now that things are quiet there. He may tell you no, but maybe you could find out why he didn't do the search. In the video, it sounds like Mark and Dale really wanted him to search and I am not picking a fight with you, but it sounds like they wanted Tim here, or why did they call him if they didn't want him. LE is the one that didn't want him involved if I am interpreting this right. Maybe you or one of the grandma's can get an answer, at least it would solve one question we have regarding the search with Tim.

JMO but I don't think WS'rs should be calling the family or TES.

And Kamille is right, it took DSjr a couple weeks to ask TES and even then it was most likely under pressure and just to make it look good. After all, Michelle's family already had local TES helping.

JMO

JMO but I don't think WS'rs should be calling the family or TES.

And Kamille is right, it took DSjr a couple weeks to ask TES and even then it was most likely under pressure and just to make it look good. After all, Michelle's family already had local TES helping.

JMO

Well actually I was thinking that it was done for a couple of reasons. One to make it look like the suspect actually cared after two weeks and two to stop the professional searching altogether. Which seemed to work.

MOO

Could be. Very close to Lake Mary, where Dale used to live and where his close friend from HS still does.

I can see where there might be some confusion but I don't believe DSjr ever lived in Lake Mary, which is a small city near where the body was found in Sanford.
Perhaps the Lake Mary you're referring to is the Lake Mary (actual lake) on Oakridge?

The day she disappeared, Michelle Parker missed to show up for work at "The Barn" (a bar), she was supposed to have shown up there ca 7:30/8p.m .

The Barn is located at:

http://thebarninsanford.com/

The Barn
1200 S French Ave
Sanford, FL 32771

The Barn address is located ca 2.4 miles (north) up the road of where the Bank of America where the body was found today, is located.

The bank is located at :

Bank of America
3094 S Orlando Dr
Sanford FL 32773

Which is just west of Lake Ada, at the south/west part of the intersection of S Orlando Dr and E Airport Blvd in Sanford.

PS. Just now read at that the body is that of a male.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/os-sanford-body-found-bank-20120425,0,6503008.story

Clues sought in death of man whose body was found behind Sanford bank
Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
8:53 p.m. EDT, April 25, 2012

I have not been able to bring myself to post here in a long time, because I am so upset by the circumstances surrounding this case. How Dale Jr. has custody of the kids and will not let them see there grandparents makes me sick. After what happened to the Powell children, I am very worried for those boys.
I am 100% convinced that DSJr. is responsible for Michelle disappearing and I am soooooo frustrated to think that he will get away with it.
I am sure in our many threads and thoughtful discussions here, at some point we/you have probably hit the nail on the head as to what happened to her.
I am so sad Michelle is still missing. I feel I have exhausted all my thoughts on the subject and have nothing more to offer.
I wish LE would be more forthcoming with any info they do have.
I am worried this will not be solved and I have a hard time stomaching that.
As I have moved onto other threads, I keep thinking to myself...please don't let this turn into another Michelle Parker.
I can not even state the feelings I have about DSJr. or I would get banned. And I hate that he is probably reading this and chuckling.
Ugh.
Michelle...where are you?

What would make a guy confident enough to call TM? Having concreted Michelle into a drum and leaving her on Sr's property somewhere. The cure time was about right...

That might not be exactly right, but its pretty darn close. MOO

LE would probably be hard pressed to get another SW. What better place to put her but on private property no one is gonna touch again?

Well this was pretty close to my thoughts. What tool does a carpenter use......i know it sounds gross, but of course he would want texas equsearch here, knowing they couldnt find her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member