GUILTY MI - Mariha Smith, 5, Detroit, 24 July 2011

Sad, but not unexpected. Hopefully LE will be able to find the evidence they need.

Just reported on 4:00 news on WDIV: DNA confirms body found in burned home is Mariha. Thoughts and prayers for her family.

Burned Body ID'd As Mariha Smith

POSTED: Sunday, July 24, 2011

UPDATED: 3:44 pm EDT July 29, 2011

DETROIT -- DNA has confirmed that a badly burned body of a child that was found in an abandoned Detroit home belongs to a missing 5-year-old Detroit girl... www.clickondetroit.com

Rest in peace Mariha.

Praying for justice.

Awful, my stomach dropped coming on and seeing 'deceased' next to the thread.
How tragic, that poor child. Rest in peace Mariha.

Not unexpected but just as heartbreaking nonetheless. Rest in peace beautiful baby girl. May you receive justice now. :rose:

Rest in peace sweet Mariha. I pray the moment you entered heaven, all memories of the horrors you went through were erased.

Now that it's confirmed, I hope LE has some evidence that can get QS and her BF to talk before the get sprung by the family and disappear.

Heartbreaking, but not suprising.

Rest in peace, Mariha.

My thoughts go out to Mariha's Mother and siblings and family. RIP little one.

Knowing it was coming doesn't make it any easier, does it. :(

mariha.png

Rest in peace, Mariha. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

:blowkiss:

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelations 21:4

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JB1M1CNU

I have been trying to follow this case, but the thread moves too fast so I'm kind of confused. If someone could help me, that would be appreciated!

My question is- I know her aunt failed a lie detector test, and there's also a POI that police haven't yet identified (that I know of?) who purchased gas right before the fire was started. Are these connected in any way (the POI, and the aunt failing the lie detector)? I guess I'm curious what everyone thinks happened here.

Rest in peace Mariha. Fly with the angels. :rose:

I have been trying to follow this case, but the thread moves too fast so I'm kind of confused. If someone could help me, that would be appreciated!

My question is- I know her aunt failed a lie detector test, and there's also a POI that police haven't yet identified (that I know of?) who purchased gas right before the fire was started. Are these connected in any way (the POI, and the aunt failing the lie detector)? I guess I'm curious what everyone thinks happened here.

Rest in peace Mariha. Fly with the angels. :rose:

Yes, I think the gas station man is probably the "third man" the children say was in the house in addition to the sleeping mother Konesha, Quanita and her boyfriend, and an unidentified 3rd man. I think that's gas station man, and they don't know who he is.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/child-found-dead-in-home

Oh no! I've been gone all day and was just now able to check on Mariha. I was so afraid it was her. RIP baby girl.

In crimes like this, the punishment should fit the crime.

Rest in peace little one.

Her smile was absolutely beautiful. What a precious lil baby. I will never understand the depth of evil that exists in this world. Rest In Peace Sweet Child. Amen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136
Back