MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have to ask ourselves why Lisa? There were 3 children in the home at the time.

Was she targeted because she was closest to the window? Was she targeted because she is a baby? Was she targeted because the other 2 are boys? Was she targeted because the other 2 are from another dad?

I keep reading comments/posts how Lisa seems to be taller and heavier than a child her age. Did the abductor think Lisa was a toddler (2-3 year old?)

I still believe her abduction wasn't random. Someone who knew the family and not necessarily a family member/relative. A neighbour, a coworker, an ex friend, someone with a grudge?

Praying for a miracle and whoever has her will return her unharmed.

I agree it probably wasn't random. Could be someone from a store or a place they frequented who had seen the child. Maybe even spoken to the parents.

Many times we strike up a conversation with a stranger in a store and they tend to get around to personal info. Do you live near here, etc. A woman asking doesn't usually set off a red flag. I've heard so many people in stores give out where they live, where they work, everthing about their lives.

Not me. I'm private. They get vague answers from me. That's how your house gets burglerized too.

Sometimes innocent conversation isn't innocent.

FWIW my babies never woke up because of a wet diaper in the middle of the night when they were 10 months old so I wouldn't have considered that in choosing their night time clothing at all.

picture.php

What the heck is in the upper right corner of that photo? Some sort of silver metal thing with an acrylic top/handle??

It's early and I haven't had any coffee yet, so it's probably something obvious...

I keep coming back to the fact (is this a verified fact??) that the night baby Lisa was taken was the dad's very FIRST night of work. That's just too big to be a coincidence, IMO. I just keep feeling that it has to be someone who knew this ahead of time.

I keep coming back to the fact (is this a verified fact??) that the night baby Lisa was taken was the dad's very FIRST night of work. That's just too big to be a coincidence, IMO. I just keep feeling that it has to be someone who knew this ahead of time.

I wish that would be made clearer. First night at a new job? Did he work day shifts in the past? etc etc

If it was his first night at a job when he worked day shifts at previous jobs, it could be a huge clue, imo

I'm not sure I like that photo. No disrespect to whomever created it.

Shelby1, thank you for the updated timeline. Lisa's threads have been growing too fast for me to keep up (busy couple of days), so that was extremely helpful. I hope that little girl is brought home soon.

As for the pyjamas- means nothing. Things my kids have slept in in the past month, some their choices and some mine- nothing, just a diaper, a shirt, pants, shorts, pyjama shorts, pyjama shirt, pyjama pants, a knight's costume, an alligator costume, underwear and a full set of pyjamas. Oh, and a housecoat. Plus they would probably try a scarf or something if I allowed it, but things around the neck are a huge no-no. I can imagine the reaction some of those would get if they made the news for some reason.

I'm on my iPhone is it a picture of the baby's picture laying on a table? Just curious.

Baby Lisa's parents were just interviewed this morning. I saw it on KMBC but the video isn't yet up on their website. It was really difficult to watch-- the mother was, understandably, very emotional.

One new piece of information-- their phones were taken as well. The mother said, "So we couldn't call 911." She said there were, I believe, 3 cell phones on the counter that were missing as well.

Baby Lisa's parents were just interviewed this morning. I saw it on KMBC but the video isn't yet up on their website. It was really difficult to watch-- the mother was, understandably, very emotional.

One new piece of information-- their phones were taken as well. The mother said, "So we couldn't call 911." She said there were, I believe, 3 cell phones on the counter that were missing as well.

Wow, :eek:

That is really crazy, so the Abductor of Baby Lisa, was not only in the baby's room but somewhere where their cell phones were, Maybe a kitchen or adult bedroom?

Wow!!!

What the heck is in the upper right corner of that photo? Some sort of silver metal thing with an acrylic top/handle??

It's early and I haven't had any coffee yet, so it's probably something obvious...

I'm not sure. Some sort of acrylic thing with an acrylic clip on it I thought. It's from a photo effects website. You put in the picture and it adds it to the background.

Another thing that was just reported that I missed the first time-- when the dad got home, the door was unlocked which was unusual.

They are setting up for what looks like a live national TV show but I have no clue which one.

ETA-- Patty G is in the know!! The Today Show.

Today Show coverage.....now

I'm on my iPhone is it a picture of the baby's picture laying on a table? Just curious.

Yes. With flowers around it. I thought it was pretty.

Mods, remove it if it's going to cause all this. Dear God. I thought it was pretty with all the flowers. I was trying to do something nice for Lisa because I'm so worried about her.

No good deed goes unpunished.

If they Abductor took there cell phones and LE was there in about 30 min why didn't they start pinging those cell phones????

Wow. So the person(s) took their cell phones? Two things come to mind. First, did the person turn off the phones/take out the batteries? They should be able to get some sort of pings off at least one of them unless this was done. Secondly, no house phone?? Did the perp(s) know that?? Or did they just get "lucky" that they couldn't call 911 immediately? Oh, and while I'm at it, that means that the person who did this was in there longer than just a quick grab of the baby through a window. So what was the primary objective? Robbery or kidnapping? So many questions...

Wouldn't the Father have had his cell phone with him at work??? And then been able to call once he got home...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes